Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Mexico > Juarez - Encounter Reports
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 01-29-2017, 01:22 PM   #1
Birdman1193
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2
Default Wanting to go to juarez, please help

I think I am finally taking the plunge on going over the border for some fun. I here massage parlors are the way to go. I keep seeing stoya & Venus as the main ones. I also had questions about the adds on locanto. Are they legit? Can anyone give me some advice how business works over there, the do's and dont's
Birdman1193 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 07:48 AM   #2
oneeyedmounstro
Premium Access

Encounters: 127

Birdman...you are a BRAVE SOUL...j/k...things much better in jtown although some violence is starting back up (with that said)...stoya and chaude are the "it" places (havent been to venus in a while and i didnt even know that it was back in business)...stoya is on hermanos escobar and abraham lincoln and chausde is just a bit further on vicente guerrero (not sure if you know streets over there)...a typical massage there runs from 400 - 800 pesos $20-40 USD (depending on exchange rate) which usually includes cfs...the tipping of the ladies is between you and her and usually it includes for cbj or bbbj, cob(t,a, or other) and is usually 20-40 USD extra (like i said it depends on the service and how friendly or nice the lady is to me, ive tipped up to 80 USD because of this)...i like chaude because of the jacuzzi that they have in one of the rooms, but that might not be everyones cup of tea...i think that the ladies at these two establishments are a little above par although ive also seen some real stunners over at Genesis (on montes de oca street)...let me know what else you would like to know or if wanna spot me a rub in exchange to taking you over the bridge...haha...good luck
oneeyedmounstro is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 08:06 AM   #3
Contralto
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneeyedmounstro View Post
... if wanna spot me a rub in exchange to taking you over the bridge...haha...good luck
OP, that's the best advice he gave you right there. J town is a hell of a place to hobby and $100 buys you a lot more there than anywhere else. And the women are beautiful. But more than any place I've ever played, it's best to go your first time or two with someone who's been there and knows the streets, venues, bars, etc.

Last time I came back across the border the BP had a very cordial chat with me explaining some of the things that could happen in J, most of which I was unaware. Be careful. Violence is only one of your concerns.
Contralto is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 11:33 AM   #4
Birdman1193
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contralto View Post
OP, that's the best advice he gave you right there. J town is a hell of a place to hobby and $100 buys you a lot more there than anywhere else. And the women are beautiful. But more than any place I've ever played, it's best to go your first time or two with someone who's been there and knows the streets, venues, bars, etc.

Last time I came back across the border the BP had a very cordial chat with me explaining some of the things that could happen in J, most of which I was unaware. Be careful. Violence is only one of your concerns.
What about the girls on locanto?
Old 01-30-2017, 04:39 PM   #5
oneeyedmounstro
Premium Access

Encounters: 127

birdman...its el encanto...thats on the other side of hermanos escobar...ive been there once and nothing to rave about to tell you the truth, not the first place (or second/thrid) place i would choose imho...but there is always something for someone right...
oneeyedmounstro is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 05:53 PM   #6
epnav44
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

No he's refering to the online classifies called Locanto.... I personally have never had luck with them.. if anyone knows of another website that has juarez girls that are hot, let me know!
epnav44 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 04:09 AM   #7
Birdman1193
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by epnav44 View Post
No he's refering to the online classifies called Locanto.... I personally have never had luck with them.. if anyone knows of another website that has juarez girls that are hot, let me know!
Have you called the girls on locanto? Is it just fake picture or qhat?
Old 02-06-2017, 12:17 PM   #8
epnav44
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

Yes.. totally fake pics.... and usually dealing with pimp.. Not cool... Your best bet is to go to massage parlors or Strip club at night is fun and the girls will give you their number to meet outside another time.. I have had lots of luck with that. But the cheapest route is through the massages parlors.
epnav44 is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 09:33 AM   #9
haymitch
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

If your looking for just a quick trip over the border, there are 2 ladies bars just over the other side. I can;t remember the names, but there are 2 bars off the 2nd or 3rd side street on your left after crossing over. One of the bars is attached to a hotel. There are ladies working both these bars. Prices are cheaper than the parlors. I have never had the pleasure of these ladies, but I sat drinking with some Mexican dudes for a few hours at one of these paces a month or so ago. Dude was a bootmaker at luchese, and we hung out for a while drinking and telling stories. Then he took me on a walking tour of the northern part of Juarez. Anyway..... There is also Casa Colorada or something like that, but it's a walk into a bad neighborhood, opens at 4, ladies come in at 5, it's a strip club with full service available. There is also a ladies bar one street over from Casa, has ladies sitting out front, have a beer, choose a lady, go next door and enjoy. Hotel on theleft side, main drag afer crossing the border, has hourly rates posted on the door and ladies hanging out in front is also dependable place.

Now.... Other than the massage parlors, I have never hit these places, it was just what my drinking buddy showed me. Like I said it was about a month and a half or so ago, after Christmas, but before New Years that this guy gave me the grand tour. From what I heard, lately because of politics, Mexicans are less friendly towards Americans crossing over, but above all....cash talks.
haymitch is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 05:23 PM   #10
Unskinnybop77
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 19

I feel ya. I am in EP right now but I am just to scared to walk over and see what's what. I know getting there is fine, but getting home.
Unskinnybop77 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 08:51 PM   #11
morbidxrabs
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unskinnybop77 View Post
I feel ya. I am in EP right now but I am just to scared to walk over and see what's what. I know getting there is fine, but getting home.
What do you mean getting home? Are you afraid the customs officials will somehow find out you went to a massage parlor?
morbidxrabs is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 10:13 AM   #12
haymitch
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unskinnybop77 View Post
Getting home is not an issue. If your a US citizen with a passport or border card, getting home is easy. Just walk in, scan your card, the agent matches your card to your face, asks you your purpose for crossing, asks if you have anything to declare, and thats it.

When asked my purpose for crossing over, I tell them anything from "beer & women", "good margaritas", "wandering around" "visiting a friend", whatever. As long as you don't say I went over to buy drugs, you are good.Even if they did somehow find out you were mongering over there, I am not really sure they can do anything anyway. They don't care. Just show your card/passport and all is good.
haymitch is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women