Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40279
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 08-06-2018, 08:31 AM   #151
LexusLover
Valued Poster

AssUp, how's your ObaminableCare doing these days?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 08:56 AM   #152
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
In January 2009 we were in the deepest recession since the Great Depression. To compare the economic conditions of this country when Obama took over versus the economic conditions when Trump took over is ridiculous. Trump has taken a good economy and improved on it.

You made this point already, more than once. I agreed with it. Why make it again? We're talking about wage gains, remember?

Again, you have not come up with anyone who believes that a 2.7% wage growth over the last 12 months is considered healthy. You asked where the 3.5-4% goal came from and I gave you several examples. I cited numerous links that say a 2.7% rate is not a sign of a healthy economy. Is the rate trending upwards in recent months? Definitely.

Wow. Now you're just lying. It's as if you didn't even read my last post. I pointed out that your own Reuters link explicitly says recent pay growth is healthy. You did not give "several examples" of where the 3.5-4.0% goal came from - you gave one, a left-wing labor think tank that everyone expects to set the bar as high as possible. Not exactly a cross-section or consensus of economists. And no, you did not cite "several links" saying 2.7% is downright "unhealthy". In fact, none of your links characterized it that way. When a positive economic indicator hits a 10-year high that's a signal of improving health, not sickness!

In case you've forgotten or missed it, the one area in which I've given Trump high grades in several posts is his handling of the economy.
Now you pretend you're not being stubborn and unreasonable by claiming you give Trump high marks on the economy. Nonsense. All you did was admit 4.1% Q2 GDP growth is a good number -
while ridiculing the tax cut that set the stage for this growth, echoing Pelosi on "crumbs" and fretting about the deficit impact with no attempt to put it into proper historical perspective. You're always looking for the fly in the ointment. Now you whine about paltry wage gains because this fits in neatly with your dimotard class warfare narrative.

Nobody said Trump should get an "A" yet for lifting wages. Wage growth is usually a lagging indicator, meaning it gets stronger as the economic recovery slogs on. But you and Nancy Pelosi are both complete morons to grade him an "F" on this metric - when it now already tops anything we saw under 8 years of obama.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 09:01 AM   #153
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Now you pretend ...
He's been pretending for years! It's just "now" being revealed.

Take a gander at this bullshit ....

Quote:
10-20-2016, 08:03 AM #21
SpeedRacerXXX

This election is OVER. Republicans should start focusing on 2020. Unless a bomb hits between now and November 8th there is no way Trump can overcome the lead that Clinton has in the polls. For those of you who are still not believing the polls . . . we'll see in a handful of days how accurate they are.
Old 08-06-2018, 09:03 AM   #154
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Based on Speedo's "analytical" expertise ...

... it took the Russians only a couple of weeks to throw the election under Obaminable's watch ..... !!!

Was that the "bomb" to which he eluded?
Old 08-06-2018, 09:50 AM   #155
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Now you pretend you're not being stubborn and unreasonable by claiming you give Trump high marks on the economy. Nonsense. All you did was admit 4.1% Q2 GDP growth is a good number -
while ridiculing the tax cut that set the stage for this growth, echoing Pelosi on "crumbs" and fretting about the deficit impact with no attempt to put it into proper historical perspective. You're always looking for the fly in the ointment. Now you whine about paltry wage gains because this fits in neatly with your dimotard class warfare narrative.

Nobody said Trump should get an "A" yet for lifting wages. Wage growth is usually a lagging indicator, meaning it gets stronger as the economic recovery slogs on. But you and Nancy Pelosi are both complete morons to grade him an "F" on this metric - when it now already tops anything we saw under 8 years of obama.
You should really try to comprehend comments of others, if only occasionally.

I think the tax reform package was a positive. Almost everyone who pays taxes got something. I think it heavily favored corporations and the "rich" and the middle class gained little in the way of increases in their take home pay when compared to those in the upper income ranges. While Obama was in office Republicans complained about the increasing deficit. Now that Trump is in office and the deficit is projected to grow more under Trump than it did in the last few years under Obama, no Republican complains.

Where did it say I graded Trump an "F" for lifting wages. I keep saying one thing which you also mentioned -- as of yet the increase in wages has not shown the same improvement as other parts of the economy. And I'm not blaming Trump for that. The corporations have the money to raise wages and they have been slow in doing so. You asked where I got the 3.5-4% goal from and I showed you. You finally admit that the 2.7% current growth is far from ideal.

I'll repeat what I've said before:

Job growth remains strong under Trump.
Unemployment rate is down under Trump.
Wages have been increasing in recent months under Trump.

We'll see in 3 short months whether improvement in the economy is #1 on voter's minds when they enter the voting booths.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 10:41 AM   #156
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
You should really try to comprehend comments of others, if only occasionally.
That's rich coming from a ignoramous like you!

Speedo:
"If the police accept me doing it then I don't consider it breaking the law."

So the "police" pull you over for speeding and tell you:

"I stopped you just to let you know it's ok to exceed the speed limit"?????
Old 08-06-2018, 12:32 PM   #157
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Ok, since you're too fucking lazy to look it up yourself. The yellow line tracks the 2001-2007 recovery. What's your point, asshole?

No thanks to Repubs? TARP was passed under Bush, you ignorant fuck. It did much more to stabilize the economy than ARRA did.

And your team tried to blame Obama until you saw it worked. It was bipartisan by the way asshat. If Bush was so great why did the economy fail on his watch and not show any signs of recovery until the ARRA was implemented? LOL You never learn do you!

Oh my! So now you want to make a virtue out of a vice? You think odumbo's "slow steady numbers" were a GOOD thing? Make up your mind, twaddletwat.

Your subpar intellect deserves odumbo's subpar growth.
I like how you went overboard with info after I called you out for omitting the fact that Obama started out in the hole.
You showed a chart that did not reflect that and now are trying to cover up your shit like a deranged cat LOL!
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 12:37 PM   #158
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Ok, since you're too fucking lazy to look it up yourself. The yellow line tracks the 2001-2007 recovery. What's your point, asshole?

No thanks to Repubs? TARP was passed under Bush, you ignorant fuck. It did much more to stabilize the economy than ARRA did.

Oh my! So now you want to make a virtue out of a vice? You think odumbo's "slow steady numbers" were a GOOD thing? Make up your mind, twaddletwat.

Your subpar intellect deserves odumbo's subpar growth.
One more thing. What is that big red line going across for 2007? LOL!

IB I am truly sorry for thinking this dimwit was you. He has lowered the bar around here. LOL
Old 08-06-2018, 01:59 PM   #159
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
I like how you went overboard with info after I called you out for omitting the fact that Obama started out in the hole.
You showed a chart that did not reflect that and now are trying to cover up your shit like a deranged cat LOL!
Wow! Can you really be as stupid as your post implies?? I'm afraid so! Both charts plot the pace of recovery from various recessions. By definition, EVERY recovery starts out "in the hole", i.e. at the trough or bottom. Both charts fully reflect that. Your false premise - that the charts somehow track the obama recovery differently than the others - couldn't be stupider.

Quote:
One more thing. What is that big red line going across for 2007? LOL!
Double Wow! Evidently it's way beyond your severely impaired cognitive skills to read a simple graph. The "big red line" is for your boy obama. The recession he was tasked with digging us out of began at the end of 2007. You like "slow steady" recoveries that prolong the pain for people out of work?? You got it!

Give it up, trashboy. You know nothing about basic economics or how to read a simple graph. And boy, does it show!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 02:14 PM   #160
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Talking points.

What do you get when you cross a lemming and a parrot, LLiarMan?

A Brownshirt in the Turd Reich!

i have a brown suit but i don't wear a brown shirt with it. and no "armbands" either. so does that make me a NAZI or just well dressed?

HAHAHAAHHAHHAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 03:08 PM   #161
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Wow! Can you really be as stupid as your post implies?? I'm afraid so! Both charts plot the pace of recovery from various recessions. By definition, EVERY recovery starts out "in the hole", i.e. at the trough or bottom. Both charts fully reflect that. Your false premise - that the charts somehow track the obama recovery differently than the others - couldn't be stupider.

Double Wow! Evidently it's way beyond your severely impaired cognitive skills to read a simple graph. The "big red line" is for your boy obama. The recession he was tasked with digging us out of began at the end of 2007. You like "slow steady" recoveries that prolong the pain for people out of work?? You got it!
So now Obama was the POTUS in 2007. I guess Katrina was his fault LOL
Give it up, trashboy. You know nothing about basic economics or how to read a simple graph. And boy, does it show!
You say I can not read a graph but I was not the one that omitted contributing factors.

I do agree he was tasked at getting us out of a recession caused by your team, And I would say he did it even with all the roadblocks the Republicans threw at him. Trump was handed a plug and play economy. Lets see where it ends up at.
Old 08-06-2018, 03:45 PM   #162
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RFiyqDAeO8
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 06:57 PM   #163
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

+1

Quote:
You say I can not read a graph but I was not the one that omitted contributing factors.

I do agree he was tasked at getting us out of a recession caused by your team, And I would say he did it even with all the roadblocks the Republicans threw at him. Trump was handed a plug and play economy. Lets see where it ends up at.
You're a fucking liar, M T Brain Socket. Odumbo and his minions have been obstructionists since the election. Judges and Odumbo appointees have come out of the wood work to hamstring everything Trump does. hildebeest set up a fucking resistance movement and funds agitators who go around the country to stir up unrest, M T Brain Socket.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 07:14 PM   #164
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75V3H-FXf78

all hail His Regal Majesty the Lord Emperor Donald, Supreme Ruler of the Multiverse!!!
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 09:10 PM   #165
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Like Democrats and Trump, you're looking at prosperity like it's a zero sum game. The solution isn't to fuck the Chinaman and the rich man, it's to improve the prosperity of the "lower middle class" in your chart. The solutions proposed by Democrats (raise taxes on businesses and the wealthy) and Trump (reduce comparative advantage achieved through trade) make everyone worse off.
Tiny is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women