Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 04-23-2023, 07:24 PM   #1
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1
Default Most Democrats Don't Want Biden to Run Again

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...s-announcement

Most Democrats don't want Biden to run even as he readies announcement

A majority of Democrats remain adamant that President Joe Biden shouldn’t run for a second term in 2024 even as he prepares to launch his reelection bid as soon as next week.

Roughly 47% of Democrats said they would like to see Biden run again in 2024, a slight uptick from the 37% who offered similar sentiments in January, according to a poll from the Associated Press and the NORC Center for Public Affairs Research. When it comes to all voters, only 26% said Biden should run for a second term.

BIDEN 2024 ANNOUNCEMENT INCHES CLOSER AS TOP DONORS DESCEND ON DC

Although a majority of Democrats said he shouldn’t run for another term, about 81% of voters in the party said they’d support him in the general election if he’s the nominee, the poll showed. That support was split among 41% who said they would “definitely” support him compared to 40% who said they “probably” would.

The mixed support comes as Biden is preparing to announce his reelection bid as soon as next Tuesday, coinciding with the anniversary of his 2020 presidential announcement in 2019. The president is expected to make the announcement through a video message and fundraising appeal, multiple outlets reported.

Biden has long teased running for a second term, even as the 80-year-old has become the oldest serving president in U.S. history. Should he choose to run, he’d face at least two challengers: Marianne Williamson, who announced her candidacy in early March, and Robert F. Kennedy Jr., who held his first campaign event on Wednesday.

As he prepares his announcement, it was reported that Biden is set to meet with several of the party’s top donors in Washington, D.C., this weekend as a way to rally support. The details of the donor summit are not yet clear, but it’s likely Biden will host a dinner for fundraisers on Friday night before hosting a briefing on Saturday, sources told the Washington Post.

Although he is expected to make his reelection plans official next week, some aides close to the president warned the announcement process could drag out and be pushed later into the spring or early summer. The White House has not felt much pressure to hurry his campaign along, especially as Biden only faces two candidates compared to a growing GOP field.

Instead, Biden has focused on pushing key agenda items through Congress and holding events to tout his legislative successes, such as his bipartisan infrastructure law that was passed last year, as well as his sweeping measures in the Inflation Reduction Act.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2023, 07:25 PM   #2
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

NBC Admits New Poll Numbers For Joe Biden Doesn't Look Good

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/saraha...-good-n2622299

President Joe Biden's struggles in the polls are no shocking news. He has been drowning since day one of his presidency, and liberal news outlets are being forced to admit it.

NBC host Chuck Todd revealed shocking low poll numbers for Biden, reportedly seeking a second term.

Fifty-three percent of voters who supported Biden in 2020 say that the president shouldn't run again. 76 percent of voters under 35 believe Biden should not run in 2024, while only 41 percent of Americans think the 80-year-old should let new leadership take over.

"[This is] driven by the 58 percent of Americans who disapprove of how he handles the current economy. Just 30 percent of independents approve of Biden's job overall," Todd admitted.

Most pollsters said Biden's age was a leading factor for why they don't want to see him in the White House again, as well as his ability to do the job.

This comes as bombshells shed light on the Biden family's involvement in money schemes. Earlier this week, an IRS whistleblower revealed that the president is working alongside Attorney General Merrick Garland to prevent Hunter Biden from being prosecuted for several financial crimes.

Biden has reached a lower approval rating than former President Trump, which the president once claimed was the "worst president America has ever had."

The president's mental and physical fitness has not only Republicans but also Democrats concerned with the future of Americans if Biden continues running the country the way he has done thus far.

Rep. Ronny Jackson (R-TX), a former White House doctor for Barack Obama, Rep. Ronny Jackson (R-TX), cautioned that Biden's mental health is so bad he will "get people killed" and lead America to war.
Old 04-23-2023, 07:36 PM   #3
Levianon17
Valued Poster

This Country needs some serious stability and strength Biden doesn't offer that. The Democrats don't care about Biden. They superficially support Biden because that hate Trump.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2023, 07:42 PM   #4
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
This Country needs some serious stability and strength Biden doesn't offer that. The Democrats don't care about Biden. They superficially support Biden because that hate Trump.

what does it say about the DNC that they twice rigged their primary system to fuck over Bernie in favor of Clinton then Biden?
Old 04-23-2023, 08:13 PM   #5
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
what does it say about the DNC that they twice rigged their primary system to fuck over Bernie in favor of Clinton then Biden?
Well they don't have quality candidates to begin with. All of them have stupid ideas so they nominate whoever they can control or who is on the same page with them and won't rock the boat. Liberal Democrats have perverted views on how America should be governed. They will do whatever it takes even if it means throwing one of their own under the Bus.
Old 04-24-2023, 12:03 AM   #6
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Well they don't have quality candidates to begin with. All of them have stupid ideas so they nominate whoever they can control or who is on the same page with them and won't rock the boat. Liberal Democrats have perverted views on how America should be governed. They will do whatever it takes even if it means throwing one of their own under the Bus.
I agree with what you say, but Trump and MAGA Cranks have done the exact same thing to the Republican Party.

That idiot, corrupt, extreme liberal Biden, needs to have a bus run over him, but the bottom line if Trump wins the next Republican nomination for POTUS, it won’t matter, the Trumper Hater Nation (count me as one since 2016, I knew he would be horrendous for this country) has gotten larger since 2020 and only if Kamala Harris or Bernie Sanders is the Democratic nominee would Trump have a chance!

I seriously think if Hilary ran again she’d beat China Joe, then Orange Man.
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2023, 07:09 AM   #7
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

I do not want Biden to run again in 2024. I do not want Trump either. Time to move on from both.

But I do find your statements rather odd. Going from 37% to 47% support among Democrats in only 4 months is incredible in my opinion. And 81% of all Democrats would vote for him. If it was Biden vs. Trump, I vote for Biden.

This statement seems to be totally untrue:

"Biden has reached a lower approval rating than former President Trump, which the president once claimed was the "worst president America has ever had.""

According to 538, Biden's lowest average approval rating was 37.5% last July and is currently at 42.3%. Trump left office at 38.3% with his lowest being at 37.1%. A recent poll has Trump at a whopping 25% approval rating.

In other words, people think both potential candidates suck big time.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2023, 07:25 AM   #8
1blackman1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

And that Trump sucks more.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2023, 01:42 PM   #9
reddog1951
Premium Access

Encounters: 3

As I've said time and again, time for BOTH parties to offer up new blood, hopefully younger and less devisive...added the qualification to eliminate Hawley, who's just Josh'in.
reddog1951 is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2023, 04:04 PM   #10
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Biden gonna announce Tuesday evening.

IF he can stay awake...

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2023, 06:29 PM   #11
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I don't think he should run. He did his job beating trump like a red headed step kid... lolol. Trump is fucked anyway. You can all help by tithing to your cult leader.
royamcr is online now   Quote
Old 04-24-2023, 07:12 PM   #12
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post

But I do find your statements rather odd. Going from 37% to 47% support among Democrats in only 4 months is incredible in my opinion. And 81% of all Democrats would vote for him. If it was Biden vs. Trump, I vote for Biden.
+1,000,000

Excellent post SpeedRacer. I with you 100%. Sleepy Joe and Kamala will knock out Trump a second time.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2023, 08:24 PM   #13
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I do not want Biden to run again in 2024. I do not want Trump either. Time to move on from both.

This statement seems to be totally untrue:

"Biden has reached a lower approval rating than former President Trump, which the president once claimed was the "worst president America has ever had.""

According to 538, Biden's lowest average approval rating was 37.5% last July and is currently at 42.3%. Trump left office at 38.3% with his lowest being at 37.1%. A recent poll has Trump at a whopping 25% approval rating.

In other words, people think both potential candidates suck big time.
The only thing Democrats have for 2024 is RFK Jr. He doesn't speak Liberalism and he certainly isn't woke so they'll probably pass him over.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women