Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 11-24-2018, 06:48 PM   #16
yourdesire
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't answer calls I don't recognize & I'm not always in a place where I can talk, texting no one hears but if asked I will let you know when I'm able to talk
yourdesire is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 06:53 PM   #17
Tomcat327
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

thanks for the help everyone.I'm thinking it was her pimp because they never said can't talk right now I'll call you when I get a chance.getting to hear her voice is kinda like a screening for me to besides their reviews that I also check out and also after they ask for a pic and then I send it and they see how handsome I am and then I get to talk to them and they hear my sexy southern drawl maybe they'll give me a better rate lol
Tomcat327 is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 07:06 PM   #18
Tomcat327
Registered Member

that's would be perfectly fine and I would fell better about the situation
Old 11-24-2018, 07:14 PM   #19
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

I get excited when guys with Cajun accents call...
Guest083119 is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 08:50 PM   #20
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Because...I often have things going on (civvie wise) and talking any kind of "shop" isn't ideal for me. What could be a long answer made short on why I choose to work by text/email/pm is that it's just easier for me and works for my life. I used to be phone calls only and wouldn't go back.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 09:40 PM   #21
FireKitten
Spinner Red

User ID: 242074
My ECCIE Reviews

No interest in phone calls, and for a while, I used to have someone(s) around at nearly all times, that it would be inappropriate, or didn't have cell service working in that area. I rarely text. It goes through email or PM, and then maybe something else if I really have to, once screening is already complete. Otherwise, you aren't hearing from me until the session time, as text.

Managed into the spaces of a separate life. I'm rather okay with being charmed by words, before I ever hear the voice.
FireKitten is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 10:24 PM   #22
VeronicaTurbay
The Girlfriend Experience

User ID: 360415
My Bio Page
Default mmm nah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizley View Post
I would say most providers who are text only are high volume and want to balance the guys showing up.
I disagree with your statement. I only see one person a day... when there's a text I have an automated response redirecting to my website. Many technical security things I am not going to get into in here bc this post is not about screening.

With current sites to advertise, unfortunately bp clientele are looking into eros and I am not too happy to get "how $ HH" or "r u avail" if the person want to book a date with me cant manage to write a full sentence.. I am not interested in meeting. Not the type of clients I want to meet.

I respond almost immediately when I have the booking form filled.

Its just a matter of weed out the time wasters.
VeronicaTurbay is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 11:48 PM   #23
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinypenis View Post
It could be a pimp. I suspect that's the main reason....unless the pimp can disguise his voice..

That might be it. But it might also be, the gal's got other things going on, and texting protects her from having others hear her dirty busness..
Such as one gal i saw repeatedly down in Gulfport, who had two kids at home. Texting let her schedule things with me, without the kids getting any idea of what was up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastside70 View Post
What I find more disturbing is that you texted a face pic which is something I would never do.

That's one reason, a gal who i was thinking of seeing, back in 2010, out in san diego, who asked me to text/pic her a pic of my cock, i said "no thanks" too..
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 09:20 PM   #24
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36580
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't want to chat on the phone. If that's a deal breaker then so be it. It's 2018.
Gabrielle is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2018, 06:26 PM   #25
Tomcat327
Registered Member

well I'm going to have to just take a chance on a lot of ladies looks like but when I meet up with them if they sounds like MR T or Richard Simmons then I'm out of there like bet you didn't know Whiteboys could run that fast
Old 11-27-2018, 07:30 PM   #26
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomcat327 View Post
well I'm going to have to just take a chance on a lot of ladies looks like but when I meet up with them if they sounds like MR T or Richard Simmons then I'm out of there like bet you didn't know Whiteboys could run that fast
why did you have to mention Richard Simmons? you are a cruel Bastard!

texting works best, one problem is timing, you might have a 2 hour window, you text, and she doesn't respond in time.. I'm also suspicious because every time I get a no-show.. text that "I am here, I have arrived", and get no response.. then I will phone, the lady is expecting me anyway, and knows who is calling.. but still never an answer. that's when I think PIMP.

I like ladies who ONLY accept calls, no texts.. that tells me they value their safety, and are legitimate, self-employed Businesswomen
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 02:44 PM   #27
Hulksmashed
Registered Member

I prefer providers who text up until you arrive to their location. At that point I believe a nice quick convo is acceptable for comfort purposes. I find that providers prefer text as a reference to ensure their is no miscommunication or their volume doesnt allow it.
Hulksmashed is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 10:08 PM   #28
leslie@nn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 233580
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I prefer text. I have a busy life outside of the hobby, so I am not able to answer at most times. If the suitor requests a phone call after screening then we can set up a time that works for both of us!
leslie@nn is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 11:56 PM   #29
Ellieinkc
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 299983
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I am also a text only gal. I lead a busy life outside of this and could be anywhere. Also, could you imagine if ladies answered and spoke to every single person that expressed interest in meeting??? We would never have time to meet in person.
Ellieinkc is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 01:03 AM   #30
alaine
"Moved on"..

User ID: 78361
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Initially I only want a text for introduction purposes...

This is a sample of what I like to see in TEXT....
"Hi, I'm John, age 92, got your name from (XYZ) site."

As soon as possible, I try to coordinate a voice phone call.
I NEVER see a new client without having a phone conversation first. A phone conversation is the basis for my screening. It's not necessarily about WHAT you say in that conversation. I'm checking the inflection of your voice, background noise and any red flags that say we might not be a good match.

I get ridiculous messages on a daily...I'd waste a whole lot more time answering the phone. ROBO calls or some one BS'ing is super common.
alaine is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women