Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 12-09-2018, 08:08 PM   #16
SirTrixxxAlot
BANNED

I spent extensive time in Texas and tricked there as well. My tactics apply in all US states and major cities. Like, Share and Subscribe
SirTrixxxAlot is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 10:49 PM   #17
Fresh-Memes
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

My beliefs are:
- Tricking the right way starts with safety (no LEO interaction, no bbfs, and no shady low end hoe meetups)
- Get the maximum amount of benefit for the money spent, which may or may not be the lowest price possible. Do I get the most amount of food for the lowest price, or do I get the best food in the qty I want for the price I spend.

If you want to learn more about my beliefs, I’ll send you a link to my podcast called, “Advanced Tricking: Trick Like A Boss. I also offer a subscription service called Trick and Treat. Share my podcast on your podcast and YouTube channel.
Fresh-Memes is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 07:34 AM   #18
Warptcuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

I don't need any help. I just try to find a well review lady and send a message. It's worked very well so far.
Warptcuck is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 10:38 AM   #19
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirTrixxxAlot;106112318g the right way is about gaining the maximum amount of benefit while paying as little as possible. No one will teach you that here.

[url
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2Q53siTLGc[/url]
I am always about the experience. I don't want to have a good time, I want a great time. I may sop for an experience that matches my limited Hobby resources, but having found a provider/venue that matches my ability to donate, I don't try to bargn that down. Rather I'll tip some in advance. I want the Provider to be into it and look forward to seeing me again.

My time/funding space may only allow a B&G. fine, I'll still tip some in advance. When I can, I book a two hour session, and again give a little extra in advance.

If I can't get it dopne that way, I wait till I can.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 10:53 AM   #20
Judd Logan
Valued Poster

Soooo, your teaching gents how to do magic tricks for their encounters? Sounds like a good time, bitches love magic tricks.
Judd Logan is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 06:28 PM   #21
dgc92
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Okay, I finally did it. I watched. I think the biggest surprise was when I found out he was NOT a white guy in his mid-20s. Most alt-right types are, and when he said "red pilled...." Let's just say my expectations for racism and misogyny were high.

Here were my findings.

Video 1

The video opens on a still image of an angry-looking cartoon black man. Some text announces that this is the Trick Lessons Podcast by Sir Trixxxalot, which makes sense because I followed Sir Trixxxalot's link to his podcast, Trick Lessons Podcast. It's legit so far.

Then he doesn't say a word. What sounds like 80's synth music plays for, I shit you not, 43 seconds while that still image just sits there. 43 seconds is FOREVER in internet time. My grandkids' grandkids are bored to death right now. But I soldier on.

He says this podcast has been a long time in the making, and man, I believe him. MS Paint doesn't work itself, and he talks REALLY SLOW. So there's two reasons right there. After what feels like ten years, he finishes his bio and I start writing this analysis so I have something interesting to do while I listen.

It didn't work, I cut that shit off at about 3:40, I can not do this anymore at all, my brain rebels and threatens to jump out of my skull if I listen to him tell me what he's going to tell me later if I listen to him tell me what he's telling me. Maybe the next one is better. This was an intro to a concept the title already fully explained. It was bound to be boring.

Video 2

Same angry cartoon black man. Same 80's synth. This time it's 61 seconds off my life before he talks. Unfortunately, he spends the next minute and thirteen seconds giving shout-outs to his commenters. What did they say to him that he's responding to? I don't know. He doesn't say. And fuck if I'm going back to check.

At 2:14, we finally start on things that might be interesting. It's too early to tell. This is apparently going to be called The Cosby Rules. Because we don't want to fuck up the way Bill Cosby did, and.... The FUCK. Back up a second. He's trying to put me in the shoes of a convicted serial rapist? I don't want those shoes, take them back off me.

This video is officially WAY more interesting than the intro.

He said we need "hard and soft skills." I bet he needs to use his "soft skills" a lot, if you know what I mean.

Okay, 6th grade humor is over, back to the podcast.

He just explained to me what risk management is. Mainly it told me a lot about what boredom is. But right after that, he made a good point about how LE catching you isn't a big deal in itself, just the publicity that goes along with it is bad. That's right, he said something smart. I'm willing to admit when this happens.

Right after that, he said you're more likely to get an STD from a slut than a provider, because most providers use condoms. Another good point. Kind of. Herpes is your big devil, since AIDS is almost impossible to catch if you're straight and everything else is curable. And condoms do a pretty halfass job of protecting against herpes. And no matter how slutty-- er, no matter how much a woman enjoys expressing her freedom of choice in sexual partners, she'll still probably bang WAY fewer dudes than your average provider. So it's not quite as simple as he tries to make it. Providers are slightly more safe, but they jump in the pool a lot more often. Who's worse? That's like asking which Twinkie has more arsenic in it. If you're worried about it, don't eat the fucking Twinkie.

My browser just crashed, and I do not care enough to load that video again. Maybe tomorrow I'll have more analysis.
dgc92 is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 07:17 PM   #22
Judd Logan
Valued Poster

Thanks for the great read dgc92, I’ll skip the podcasts and just read your commentary on it.
Old 12-14-2018, 02:38 AM   #23
BlackMenAreAllowed2018
BANNED

bump
BlackMenAreAllowed2018 is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2018, 08:45 AM   #24
BlackMenAreAllowed2018
BANNED

Jugg Lover, I actually spoke with DCG privately. He had great advice. You should listen. The latest episode on negotiating has seemed to rile people up.
BlackMenAreAllowed2018 is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2018, 09:16 AM   #25
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Welcome back?
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2018, 12:05 PM   #26
Judd Logan
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackMenAreAllowed2018 View Post
Jugg Lover, I actually spoke with DCG privately. He had great advice. You should listen. The latest episode on negotiating has seemed to rile people up.
Hahaha,.. yeah I’m gonna exit this conversation right now before I speak my mind and have half the board hating me (and possibly say something to rack up more points).
I will say this so it’s clear,.. I don’t negotiate, and never will.
Old 12-14-2018, 01:54 PM   #27
January Maye
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 396585
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Is there correlation between HOW TO TRICK and having NO encounters before you get banned? At least there were 10 days of Simpleton Wisdon that were imparted to the masses.
January Maye is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2018, 11:27 AM   #28
Phoenixx
Operation GTFO

User ID: 427165
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking informative

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgc92 View Post
Providers are slightly more safe, but they jump in the pool a lot more often. Who's worse? That's like asking which Twinkie has more arsenic in it. If you're worried about it, don't eat the fucking Twinkie.

^^ OP's YouTube channel, summarized

Phoenixx is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women