Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 256
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70498
biomed161173
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453055
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47821
pyramider46370
bambino40465
CryptKicker37109
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-27-2022, 04:05 PM   #1
TrmDD
DD Delicious Dahlia

User ID: 547975
Default Any suggestions???

I am going to be traveling in about a week or so and I'm kinda new to touring ive always just been at home in fort Smith so I was hoping i could get a few suggestions on what places have been ready to play and I also heard that some places use different sites than others so does anyone know which sites to post on when traveling cause I've mainly just used stg but hear that some places don't use it much.,. thank you all for your advice ahead of time hope to hear from Yall!!!
TrmDD is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2022, 04:59 PM   #2
Sasnakra
Valued Poster

On tour are you staying in state or venturing outside the state? My opinion, that will likely be shared by others, is that STG is a crap shoot. My occasional browsing shows overly repetitive ads, some scams and fakes, as well as plenty of providers that I have no desire to see and cannot readily filter out. Tryst seems to be better put together and I know that you are on there and have been active...great pictures of a beautiful woman. Get your dates figured and post your tour schedule there.

So I assume that you have already seen that ads are not an option here (anymore), but threads are welcome if they fall within the guidelines. Not trying to pick, but consider being more active here. Browse around a bit and see how other providers do it. You posted this thread in Coed, which is where I think it does belong, so see how others do it. Countless threads of "Visiting Little Rock soon. What is there to do? Where should I stay? Great restaurants I need to try?" Within the thread you will probably see mostly real answers to those questions, like stay in WLR or Downtown and make sure to eat at so-and-so. Meanwhile watch your PMs as you may have piqued interest from some folks that want to know when you will be here, etc. You can't put a link to you Tryst page here, but if it is maintained and easily findable (and yours is) or even an STG ad where you can post dates and more info I think you will be on the right track.

You have at least 3 reviews here on ECCIE. I know that one or two of those are contested at this point based on your other two recent threads. Going forward I would think that reviews should be linked to your profile here as well, but that is done by the user or updated by the MOD. That may be helpful for non-contested reviews in the future.

I'm sure there is more to it, and hopefully you will see some more advice here to possibly include a provider sharing some ideas.
Sasnakra is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2022, 09:15 PM   #3
Fr8nk&Bnz
Premium Access

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrmDD View Post
I am going to be traveling in about a week or so and I'm kinda new to touring ive always just been at home in fort Smith so I was hoping i could get a few suggestions on what places have been ready to play and I also heard that some places use different sites than others so does anyone know which sites to post on when traveling cause I've mainly just used stg but hear that some places don't use it much.,. thank you all for your advice ahead of time hope to hear from Yall!!!
Don't forget the time clock
Fr8nk&Bnz is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2022, 04:29 AM   #4
MsogMan88
Premium Access

Encounters: 20

P411
MsogMan88 is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women