Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Old 11-23-2023, 03:03 PM   #16
LoveXO.Tara
The Charismatic Spinner

User ID: 270665
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I would disagree with your take on, "an activity that every mammal on the planet is genetically programmed to instinctively know how to do". If that was the case every woman would quit their jobs and do so. In order to be a true, good provider and actually last in this business one must possess more than what every mammal possesses. It requires personality, a certain touch, an air about oneself. We could even go as far as to say, there are many men who complain about their respective partners not knowing how to perform in said areas that “every mammal on the planet is genetically programmed to instinctively know how to do…"
In a forum full of beautiful women, I am sure I am not the only provider who has maintained long term returning friends who do not mind whatsoever not only paying my donation.. with no complaints … but even tip. This is not because I am just like any other mammal, it is because I present something a bit more. To deduce every provider as "just another mammal" takes away from the individual themselves. I am sorry for your past encounters and do hope that you experience better in the future and moving forward. Something that aids in hopefully changing your current beliefs…❤️

Last but not least, a provider is still a woman. And a woman’s body is indeed her choice to share at whatever cost she deems it is worth.. a gentleman will simply pass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vachon View Post
I must respectfully disagree. A provider is not entitled to whatever she wants to charge. A basic tenet of marketing is that any product or service is only worth what the market (purchaser) will be willing to pay. Need or want does not equal worth or entitlement.

And again lawyers and physicians accumulate hundreds of thousands in student debt learning a specialized skill and knowledge base that only pays about $200-$250 per hour in South Mississippi. There is no justification for providing, as a service, an activity that every mammal on the planet is genetically programmed to instinctively know how to do and charging more for it that lawyers and physicians.

And again, this is South Mississippi. While the cost of living is 63% lower than the Washington, DC area - so are the wages paid to the men a provider is marketing her services to. I’ve lived and worked on the DC area and was surprised that although the wages are 37% higher there - the cost of a provider’s services are very often either the same or slightly lower than on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. That’s absurd.
LoveXO.Tara is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2023, 06:40 PM   #17
Dedra
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 106887
My ECCIE Reviews

I am glad there are still men around that appreciate what the more mature provider brings to the table. I usually unplug the clock in the room, I don't want to risk it distracting my guest. Each visit should be an experience.
Regarding the lack of response, I often wonder if anyone reads my profile. I state on all of my profiles that the best way to reach me is my email. I have a regular job and can not keep my hobby phone on me or log into hobby sites randomly. I can easily switch from my work email to my provider email any time. I put this on every way to find me. Yet I get text that I do not see until I turn the hobby phone on. Sometimes its a stream of text telling me how terrible I am for not responding.
Dedra is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2023, 10:31 AM   #18
mississippifunguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10
Default There are some of us

That appreciate a mature lady. Know I do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedra View Post
I am glad there are still men around that appreciate what the more mature provider brings to the table. I usually unplug the clock in the room, I don't want to risk it distracting my guest. Each visit should be an experience.
Regarding the lack of response, I often wonder if anyone reads my profile. I state on all of my profiles that the best way to reach me is my email. I have a regular job and can not keep my hobby phone on me or log into hobby sites randomly. I can easily switch from my work email to my provider email any time. I put this on every way to find me. Yet I get text that I do not see until I turn the hobby phone on. Sometimes its a stream of text telling me how terrible I am for not responding.
mississippifunguy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women