Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Business Services
Business Services Use this forum to post on the wide range of business services available to our female members. (Website design, scheduling, photography, etc.) You may advertise your services here or ladies "in need of" business services may post here as well.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37051
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-25-2019, 01:11 PM   #1
JazTheJezebel
Your Favorite Playmate

User ID: 458893
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up Awesome PROFESSIONAL Louisiana/Texas area photography !!! (Great prices ladies!!!)

I’ve been looking for a professional photographer in my area for a while and I finally was able to find and hire a photographer!! He knew how to shoot the best possible pictures, he was very respectful, and SUPER professional! I hired him for a two hour photo shoot for Wednesday, 8/21 and we did the photo shoot at a nice hotel in the FQ.I had a few outfits and he had a bunch of different backgrounds and ideas about angles that I NEVER even thought about!! Hiring him was really fun and a smart investment!!! Not only did I Finally get my pictures, but I also learned things about taking pictures in the future and how to get the best possible shots! If you’re in the Louisiana area he is a very good option for professional pictures, I give him two thumbs up ���� (ONLY because I only have two thumbs!!!!)

Contact info:
+1 (512) 924-7106
Eddie

*Feel free to PM me with any questions ladies!!!*

Old 08-28-2019, 03:42 PM   #2
deemendo
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5
Default Thank you tons!

I had a great time shooting portraits of Jaz. Obviously, knowing you're extremely pleased with your portraits is most important, but also knowing that you felt comfortable and cool throughout the entire photo shoot process is just as important to me.

Also, this one was my favorite ones...Thanks for being cool with me posting it on here:

I'm in New Orleans about once a month, so text/pm if anyone would like updated portraits.
Old 02-11-2024, 12:59 PM   #3
deemendo
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5
Default Awesome, PROFESSIONAL Photography now available anywhere in US and in Latin America

Took a pause on Photography for three years but I have spent the past 18 months taking professional portraits in Colombia. I'm back home in Austin, TX now but I love to travel, so PM or text me if you would like to schedule some time to take some amazing photos you'll love to show off (wardrobe changes absolutely encouraged). You'll obviously see why having a mix of amazing photos will make you happier, and I'll gladly show you how, from my experience, you can best use them (if you'd like).

I'm based in Austin but also regularly spend time in Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, and the RGV (McAllen, aka, The Rio Grande Valley), but enjoy visiting Los Angeles, Denver, New Orleans, Miami but of course I would love to continue adding to my list of visited US Cities so I'm cool with visiting a new city and arranging a photoshoot while I'm there. Outside the US, I also love hitting Mexico City, Cancun-Playa del Carmen-Tulum, Lima, and Colombia (my favorite).

I honestly have never felt 100% ok charging or expecting anything in return for entrusting me to do a photoshoot for anyone. I enjoy taking amazing photos, and I think the only part I would charge for is if you would also like your photos edited since it's a little time process. Most importantly, any photos we shoot are yours to keep. If you'd then like me to delete all of them or allow me to keep any for my portfolio, that is completely up to you.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women