Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-31-2011, 12:51 PM   #46
Takeshi Miike
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I like women because they're soft, they smell right, and they're relatively hairless. It's my personal preference and it doesn't make me sexist. If someone prefers white, black, Indian, East-Asian, etc., it doesn't make them racist. It is just a sexual preference. To be honest, there's a certain smell that some women have every once in a while that makes me want to kill every man in the room, take the woman, and run for the hills. As for what race the majority of hobbiests prefer, why don't we take a poll. I'm honestly curious.
Takeshi Miike is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 12:59 PM   #47
Guest020612
Account Disabled

User ID: 86471
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I know what you call her....

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuglet View Post
LOL, I'd call her "MY WIFE!" But you knew that didn't cha?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
I have to disagree with ya nuglet. I don't see anything racist in this thread. Like I have said, minority women have short of shunned me overall. Maybe it has to do with my interests, like metal/hard rock music, etc.

I don't have issues with anyone with their preferences. Some guys won't see a BBW, etc.

I know plenty of white girls who prefer minority men. What would you call a woman who is hispanic or black that prefers white men? You like what you like, I don't think it has to be anymore more complicated than that....

sixx

You call her tired of getting stared at while on dates

Because a black man can walk by with a white woman and no one will take a second look, let me do it and well....its just different!
Guest020612 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 01:30 PM   #48
The Gilded Truffle
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 89803

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ava Stone View Post
You call her tired of getting stared at while on dates

Because a black man can walk by with a white woman and no one will take a second look, let me do it and well....its just different!
That is a very true statement...Society is more conditioned to BM/WF relationships than the other way around. Perhaps because a WF is considered to be a trophy for a successful BM? I'm not sure. But what I do know is that Naomi and her Russian Billionaire boyfriend don't seem to mind the attention!:

Btw, Ava, you are a beautiful black woman.
The Gilded Truffle is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 08:12 PM   #49
JohnBrown7
Account Disabled

Healthy skin is sexy.

Back in the day, I had a FB who was the antithesis of what the U.S. used to sell as beauty. She was short, the color of her skin was very dark, her hair very short, and her butt would have put J-Lo's to shame.

About her skin, the tone was even and the feel of it was amazing. I'm not sure if it was good genes, diet (she was an accomplished athlete), or if she took extra good care of it, but it felt luxurious.

I also knew a redhead who didn't go for the porcelain look. She tanned. To this day, her skin is the best I have ever felt.

Lastly, I know a blonde who tanned so much in her youth, that today, her skin is like leather.

Bottom-line: No matter the color, healthy skin is sexy. Take care of your skin.
JohnBrown7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 11:12 PM   #50
Guest062912
Account Disabled

User ID: 9060
My ECCIE Reviews

I guess the grass is always greener on the other side, no matter which side you are on. Some days, I LOVE my fair skin. Other days, I wish like hell I could tan. I have clients that adore my alabaster tone, and I'm sure many, many other clients pass me by because of it.

Interestingly, in most of recent history, fair skin was desired. It wasn't until recently, as travel became more convenient with airlines and the like becoming more readily available, that the "just back from somewhere tropical tan" became the desired look. Apparently because it implies that you have the money to fly somewhere far away and exotic.

Either way, my skin will be staying fair, for better or worse. As I saw someone mention earlier in this thread, fair skin is more prone to cancer, so I avoid UV rays as much as possible. If staying cancer-free makes me unattractive to some, I'm willing to accept that.
Guest062912 is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 11:39 PM   #51
Grecco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Cada macaco no seu galho!!
Grecco is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 02:03 AM   #52
DickEmDown
Trick

Encounters: 25
Default Interesting thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by screwey View Post
Speak for yourself bud...

Personally, paper white, pale people look kinda sickly to me.
Me too...sometimes

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsPrittiKitti View Post
Light, bright, and dayum near white
Girl, you know that's the FIRST thing I thought of when I saw the title of this thread...where you from again

Growing up I was about as "color struck" as they come...I was just more attracted to lighter skinned black women than any other type of woman. I've certainly grown out of that to some degree, but I still love me some "Yellow Bones"

Quote:
I don't think he is being narcissistic at all. The majority of hobbyists and providers are white. I am not offended by this thread at all and I am not white.....

sixx
Sixx keepin' it real...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuglet View Post
So you guys with "light skinned" ""preferences" don't find any interest in lovelies like Halle Berry, Genesis, Jada Pinket and such? yeah, right..~~~
Dude...to Black folks, Halle & Jada ARE light skinned...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ad1179 View Post
I wouldnt say the majority of hobbyist are white
I would

Quote:
I have to disagree with ya nuglet. I don't see anything racist in this thread. Like I have said, minority women have short of shunned me overall. Maybe it has to do with my interests, like metal/hard rock music, etc.

I don't have issues with anyone with their preferences. Some guys won't see a BBW, etc.

I know plenty of white girls who prefer minority men. What would you call a woman who is hispanic or black that prefers white men? You like what you like, I don't think it has to be anymore more complicated than that....

sixx
Damn, Sixx keepin' it real....AGAIN!

Just my .02 but my "preferences" differ when it comes to light skin on a woman...

White women with light or pale skin Not so much but there is at least one poster in this thread with light/pale skin who I'd love to meet and one of my favorite ladies to see has light/pale skin...go figure

Black women with light skin Hell Yeah...lock me up and throw away the damn key!

Hispanic women with light skin Really doesn't matter light or tan, I find both attractive

Having said all that I guess I'm all fucked up in the head

Like Sixx said, people like what they like...I sure as hell know all women won't like my Dark Chocolate ass
DickEmDown is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2019, 12:24 AM   #53
fallblau11
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 15

I like women that can schedule properly and show up on time and provide timely accurate directions. so sexy
fallblau11 is online now   Quote
Old 08-26-2019, 07:41 AM   #54
sue_nami
Pleasure Activist

User ID: 148563
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

wow resurrect an 8 year old thread to say that? WHY? seems pointless
sue_nami is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2019, 09:28 AM   #55
Luvdatpuddy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Just to put a different spin on this, I probably fall within the "lighter skin is more attractive" bucket, but that's only a loose correlation. For me, it has to do with the shape of their features, particularly delicateness of them. Lighter, more delicate features appears to be more prevalent on lighter skinned women.

Not that that's 100% - I've met some darker skinned women with those types of features, and they're bombshells. I'd just say that, at least in my experience, it's more common on lighter skinned women (not counting acquired skin color, like tanning, as that doesn't change your features).

Ha - didn't even realize this thread was so old...sorry.
Luvdatpuddy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women