Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70397
biomed160392
Yssup Rider59879
gman4452896
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47474
pyramider46370
bambino40296
CryptKicker37070
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35251
Mojojo33117

Old 09-15-2013, 09:27 AM   #1
Brot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23
Default What is it worth to you.

How much would you expect or be willing to pay to give/get preferential scheduling treatment over and above the normal rate?
Brot is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 10:56 AM   #2
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Please don't suggest this, It is bad enough the airlines charge for the privilege of boarding first. The hobby does not need this. In my book, it is first come; first served. I'm not willing to pay extra for a preferred time. I can wait. If it doesn't happen; it doesn't happen.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 11:05 AM   #3
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
Please don't suggest this, It is bad enough the airlines charge for the privilege of boarding first. The hobby does not need this. In my book, it is first come; first served. I'm not willing to pay extra for a preferred time. I can wait. If it doesn't happen; it doesn't happen.
I'm with Cpalmson on this. If I found out a provider was willing to "bump" me ahead of a scheduled client for an "extra" fee, I'd not only NOT take advantage of it, I'd probably mark that provider as "don't bother seeing" and move on.

I'd guess she'd LOSE more clients than she gains "extra" fees from so it wouldn't be a winning strategy if it became known generally.
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 11:06 AM   #4
thisguy23
Valued Poster

I think in the long run there is a good chance she could loose more money than she would make.
thisguy23 is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 12:12 PM   #5
Guest022718
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

If you are a dependable regular, a good client, and TIP.......this will probably happen by default.
Guest022718 is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 03:59 PM   #6
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by hgritstoo View Post
If you are a dependable regular, a good client, and TIP.......this will probably happen by default.
I would certainly HOPE NOT. I have a "most favorite" provider that I see regularly, I *think* I qualify as a good client, she seems to have fun each time at least, and I often tip with presents and such, and I fully expect that when I contact her for our next appointment, if I pick a day when she's already scheduled someone else, she'd simply say that day's not available and find another day she's open.

If I found out she was cancelling on another client in order to fit me in, I'd feel bad for the other client and I'd not think as highly of my provider for doing that. And if she OFFERED me the chance to bump another client in return for an "additional fee", I'd decline and again I wouldn't think as highly of her as I do now.

I say all of this because I could in NO WAY, believe she would even think of doing such a thing. But I guess everyone is different.
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 08:25 PM   #7
Blaze
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1345
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by hgritstoo View Post
I do this. If I have a client call ahead and say he is going to be in town or will be calling on a specific day, but unsure of the time,,, I wait and do not schedule anyone else until that gent has been seen.

Have I lost money, yes. Was it worth it, yes. My atf's come first, period. They are my tried and true and most of all, they don't let me down. Some may not tip, but their devotion over the years is tip enough.
Blaze is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 12:45 AM   #8
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLeg505 View Post
I would certainly HOPE NOT. I have a "most favorite" provider that I see regularly, I *think* I qualify as a good client, she seems to have fun each time at least, and I often tip with presents and such, and I fully expect that when I contact her for our next appointment, if I pick a day when she's already scheduled someone else, she'd simply say that day's not available and find another day she's open.

If I found out she was cancelling on another client in order to fit me in, I'd feel bad for the other client and I'd not think as highly of my provider for doing that. And if she OFFERED me the chance to bump another client in return for an "additional fee", I'd decline and again I wouldn't think as highly of her as I do now.

I say all of this because I could in NO WAY, believe she would even think of doing such a thing. But I guess everyone is different.
I don't think it goes like that, Redleg. More like this:

A lady gets an email from you, and an email from a new client for the same day. You would get your appointment while the new guy would have to reschedule for a different day.

I agree it is not a privilege I believe you should pay for, and it's also a privilege you should never know you have.

Night everyone!
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 01:09 AM   #9
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson View Post

A lady gets an email from you, and an email from a new client for the same day. You would get your appointment while the new guy would have to reschedule for a different day.

I agree it is not a privilege I believe you should pay for, and it's also a privilege you should never know you have.

Night everyone!
+1

Gnite!
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 02:55 AM   #10
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

For the client that wants to be 1st shouldn't he just schedule the 5am special
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 06:25 AM   #11
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson View Post

Night everyone!
Nicely said as usual. I have never paid for such, and don't expect I would.

A similar thing I have noticed is some ladies give preferential treatment concerning how far in advance I can make an appointment. Many ladies don't like to make appointments too far out because a lot of guys then flake on them, but for trusted guys they will lock in an appointment farther in advance. I have occasionally reserved time a month or two ahead because I knew that part of my travel situation, and I actually have an over night reserved for next April that I made last April. That kind of "preferred scheduling" I suspect happens more than the monetary kind.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 06:42 AM   #12
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLeg505 View Post
I'm with Cpalmson on this. If I found out a provider was willing to "bump" me ahead of a scheduled client for an "extra" fee, I'd not only NOT take advantage of it, I'd probably mark that provider as "don't bother seeing" and move on.

I'd guess she'd LOSE more clients than she gains "extra" fees from so it wouldn't be a winning strategy if it became known generally.
I thinck it would depend on how much extra leg room is available.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 07:48 AM   #13
memdal
Premium Access

Encounters: 127

There are a few ladies who I have seen who send me an advance notice of their visit to town. I imagine they send that same note to a few other “preferred” clients before they post their visit publicly. To me, that is the best approach as it gives better and known clients a chance to book before others, but once the ad is posted, no preferential treatment is expected.

Paying to be bumped ahead in line is to me a bad idea and bad business.
memdal is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 04:47 PM   #14
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I'm single, a frequent flier of a few that has been grandfathered. So I let em bump me for others. What do I care, my time will come.

edit add: I like it when they feel guilty, then take me out for lunch or dinner.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 07:42 AM   #15
Blaze
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1345
My ECCIE Reviews

OSD, you crack me up!
Blaze is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women