Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Caribbean > Dominican Republic - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 06-10-2012, 06:44 PM   #1
huskerdude
Premium Access

Encounters: 137
Default Blackbeards Adult Resort

I recently spent a week at Blackbeards and thought i'd share info on this resort. Their web is www.blackbeardsadultresort.com and you can sign up and get twice a month newsletters from them which tells of activities and pics of the chicas there. This resort is a small 22 room hotel with swimming pool and huge jacuzzi located in a gated community of Costambar which is near Puerto Plata, the nearest airport. Taxi ride from airport to hotel was $45US. Dominican pesos are at a rate of around 38 pesos/dollar. The hotel is very well kept and managed. People are constantly cleaning and there is 24hour security. There are usually 15-30 girls on site at a time running in 2 shifts from 11AM til 6PM and then 5-midnight. Short time 1-2 hours is 1600 pesos $45US, or long term all night for 3000pesos($90). Lebo action is additional 400 pesos per girl. Jacuzzi sessions are 500 pesos($15 for a BJ). Happy hour is 2 girls at the same time and rates are just double. The rates are set so there is no hassle,and of course they accept tips but they can't ask. The girls are card carrying and get tested monthly. The girls I thought were exceptional looking, lots of spinners, and all very friendly.I was never rushed in any session, so it's not like in the US when once you're done, they're out the door. They sat around enjoying each other, gave massages, etc. About 1/2 of the girls don't speak english, but they know enough to get by. The room I had was a deluxe single room about $65/night. They have a full service restaurant and bar. I ate all my meals there and it was very good at cheap prices. Full breakfast was $5 and dinners were $10-15. Drinks are pretty cheap too around $3 for a beer.Thurs, Fri, and Sat. they have themed parties up in their disco bar room. Every other Sat. they have bikini contests out at the pool in the afternoon. The whole atmosphere of the place is really laid back, with really nice friendly girls that will hang with you or leave you alone if you want. I can't tell you what a great time I had and have booked a return trip for next Feb with a group of guys I met on a website called www.ifoundthechicas.com . This web has alot of good mongering info for around the world, but specializing with Blackbeards. The site is free and the more input you put in, the more you will see. It contains lots of pics of the girls with reviews. I will post reviews on some of the girls I saw soon.
huskerdude is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 08:36 PM   #2
huskerdude
Premium Access

Encounters: 137

Forgot to mention, all the girls I saw there were natural, no silicone! Some had unbelievably huge tits.
huskerdude is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 11:04 AM   #3
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Thanks! Great info. Please keep us all informed when you go back in Feb.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 09:59 PM   #4
MIRAGE6
Registered Member

As husker has stated the group of guys just did a big party there in May and they had lesbian shows , blow job contest, vibrator contest and over 30 girls in one room - many many pics on that site go check it out but like they say when u first sign on you have limited access so if u just lurker around you wont get access. If you join in the fun and post and shoot the shit with the guys they open it up to more access rather quickly and still FREE www.IFOUNDTHECHICAS.COM
MIRAGE6 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women