Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40281
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 04-10-2017, 11:43 AM   #1
River Song
Simply Extraordinary

User ID: 315773
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Benefits of Sex with an Older Woman

The Benefits of Sex With an Older Woman

In general, it isn’t socially acceptable to be a woman who has had numerous lovers. However, by the time many sexually adventurous women hit 35, they've not only have several notches on the headboard, they have experienced several sexual situations. Like anything in life, the more experience you have at something, the more proficient you become.

Through the years an active woman has often experienced penises of varying size, shape and rigidity. She has experienced a verity of odd ball fetishes. She has been the teacher as well as the student. Think of it in terms of baseball. When a boy gets a new glove does he take to the diamond with the glove straight out of the package. No, he oils it up, messages it, plays countless hours of catch until the glove is ready for “prime time”. The new glove is beautiful without imperfection; however, the experienced glove is ready for the game.

Regardless of your age here are some examples of why an older lover may be right for you…

She takes charge
Normally when a woman reaches her mid-thirties she knows what flicks her switch. She has also become proficient at reading the signals a man is flashing. This makes her a huge turn on for men of all ages. Plenty of women (not me) still lie back and expect the guy to do all the work. If she takes the lead and becomes the sexual aggressor, it’s an automatic penis-pumper.

She takes her time
Let’s be honest in the right hands most men can be brought to the brink of orgasm rather quickly while a woman needs more time to get to the finish line. There is nothing wrong with that, it’s just the biological truth. Older women understand this and know how to slow down the situation so all involved reach the heights of pleasure closer to the end of the date rather than the beginning. Besides the release is always better when your tachometer has been running over 5000 RPM for a while vs. when you first hit the throttle.

She responds
A woman who has reached her sexual peak understand how the little thing make all the difference. One of those little (HUGE) things is responsiveness. It’s simple, men love to touch women and when a woman responds favorably to that touch, it blows that man’s mind. I will agree that there is nothing quite like the perfect skin of a young woman, but the uncontrolled quiver of a woman with a few more miles on her can be so much sexier.

She is confident
A confident lover is always in demand - no matter what she looks like.
In fact, plenty of therapists say it’s an older woman’s sexual confidence which is at the heart of her appeal to younger men.

She’s not scared to give directions
The biggest lesson women learn as they travel the highway of their sex life is “If you don’t ask for it you probably won’t get it”. Often a younger woman won’t tell her lover what she wants because she thinks it may turn him off. Or even worse she expects him to magically glean what her desires may be. What an unrealistic expectation, right? An older woman will do no such thing. She will tell you exactly what she likes and will in turn ask what gets you going as well.

We are all drawn to certain things. No one can blame you if you are not into women who have passed thirty. One piece of advice, if you haven’t tried an older woman do so soon. You might be surprised how much you like her…

River Song is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 11:53 AM   #2
Jimmiwad
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

Nice try, but older women are plentiful and easy picking. Unlike young spinners are not as common and so much more difficult to capture.
Jimmiwad is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 12:02 PM   #3
EastTexasGrown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Great information right there. Things I have learned over the past year actually put into words. I generally see one Playmate per week. During a month, I want 3 of those experiences to be with a Playmate that is 35-55 in age who also fits the other visual ques I seem to like. I will keep one of those visits each month to spend with someone younger.

My chemistry wheelhouse are with those Playmates in their 40s ... WOW are they fun.
EastTexasGrown is online now   Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 01:06 PM   #4
artist6338
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Love older women
artist6338 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 01:13 PM   #5
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

The OP should contact CarlaHollandStrange.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 04:49 PM   #6
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175071
My ECCIE Reviews

As an older woman, I can attest to every single point the OP made
Claire She Blows is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 05:09 PM   #7
KissableMelissa
Part Time Girlfriend ❤️❤️

User ID: 370051
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I know that I'm older and still feel very sexy! I try and make sure that my client is very satisfied and always leaves with a smile on his face!
KissableMelissa is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 05:18 PM   #8
Smpslt7
Premium Access

Encounters: 18

Hear hear!
Smpslt7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 06:07 PM   #9
James1588
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire She Blows View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KissableMelissa View Post
I know that I'm older and still feel very sexy! I try and make sure that my client is very satisfied and always leaves with a smile on his face!
Ladies, ladies ... "older woman?" I'm sure that both of you can point to someone that you're older than. But as a 63-year-old ... well, you're making me giggle, just a little bit.

I see women as close to my age as I can, for multiple reasons. Prominent among them is that the more-mature women tend to be gentle, patient, kind, and have a sense of humor. And, at my age, I pretty much depend on the kindness of gentle, patient women who can appreciate a joke, when sexual athletics aren't available.
James1588 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 06:19 PM   #10
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

No mention of older woman taint?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 06:33 PM   #11
Jam3768
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire She Blows View Post
I think you are a sweet young thing Claire
Jam3768 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 07:25 PM   #12
gentlemantoo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I would never pay $400 for an older woman, not worth that much. $300 or $250 and we can talk, not $400. GPS
gentlemantoo is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 07:25 PM   #13
OneStarLuck07
BANNED

Encounters: 29

Overall, I think I have had more fun with ladies older than me rather than the ones younger than me.
OneStarLuck07 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 07:38 PM   #14
CoverMe
Account Disabled

Encounters: 61

Two additional pluses for guys who prefer mature women:

She already has a drawer full of lingerie, and all of her friends think you're hot.
CoverMe is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 07:52 PM   #15
Jam3768
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlemantoo View Post
I would never pay $400 for an older woman, not worth that much. $300 or $250 and we can talk, not $400. GPS
Thanks for the info gentleman two. I don't really care how you choose to spend your money. But I really don't appreciate you trying to tell me how I should spend mine. If you don't want to spend money on an older woman then fine. Don't do it. Just keep quiet about it. So go ahead and waste your money on those young bitches that really don't know what they are doing. I could care less.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoverMe View Post
Two additional pluses for guys who prefer mature women:

She already has a drawer full of lingerie, and all of her friends think you're hot.
That is too funny CoverMe
Jam3768 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women