Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Wichita and Kansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-03-2017, 11:15 AM   #1
SpanishJewel
Account Disabled

User ID: 27661
My ECCIE Reviews
Default About the hooker sting on S Broadway

I realize that many ladies may believe their clients would never see a street walker. LOL

Oh yes they will. I recognized a client of mine in that bust.

He was a sweetheart of a gent, but I am sure glad I never hosted him at my present location.

This is also why bbfs will NEVER be an option on my menu.

$tay $afe all,
xo
J
Old 09-03-2017, 02:42 PM   #2
Mrwoodcock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Old 09-03-2017, 03:36 PM   #3
SpanishJewel
Account Disabled

User ID: 27661
My ECCIE Reviews

glad you deleted your comment as I found it in complete distaste. We have not met luv.

Ironically, the demand for bbfs is so high here at times I feel like I have to babysit my pussy just to keep those fuckers out.

So impressed now. Oh ya buddy...
Old 09-03-2017, 04:16 PM   #4
Mrwoodcock
Valued Poster

I have noticed that you do not do yourself any favors by posting on here. My comment was meant as a joke, hence the lol and just kidding! But you seem to always be in attack mode in this forum. I apologize for upsetting you.

So impressed now. Oh ya biddy...
Old 09-03-2017, 06:37 PM   #5
Ishootblanks
Account Frozen

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishJewel View Post

Ironically, the demand for bbfs is so high here at times I feel like I have to babysit my pussy just to keep those fuckers out.
Old 09-03-2017, 07:05 PM   #6
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrwoodcock View Post
What's with the private tags?
This is an open forum, not a review. What is so unsavory in your original post that you had to erase it and re-post in private? Seriously? What are you afraid of? What do you wish to hide/keep from others?

What I gather from your immature antics is that what Ms Jazz posted must have hit a nerve.

Quote:
I have noticed that you do not do yourself any favors by posting on here. My comment was meant as a joke, hence the lol and just kidding! But you seem to always be in attack mode in this forum. I apologize for upsetting you.

So impressed now. Oh ya biddy...
If your "comment was meant as a joke", then why erase it and attempt to hide it ? If it's just a joke, why not share it with all of us?

You got it basakwards dude, it seems as if you're the one not doing "yourself any favors"...
Old 09-03-2017, 07:18 PM   #7
Mrwoodcock
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post
What's with the private tags?
This is an open forum, not a review. What is so unsavory in your original post that you had to erase it and re-post in private? Seriously? What are you afraid of? What do you wish to hide/keep from others?

What I gather from your immature antics is that what Ms Jazz posted must have hit a nerve.

If your "comment was meant as a joke", then why erase it and attempt to hide it ? If it's just a joke, why not share it with all of us?

You got it basakwards dude, it seems as if you're the one not doing "yourself any favors"...
It was meant as a joke but it upset miss Jasmine and though I did not think it was offensive I made it private in an attempt to appease miss Jasmine. Thank you for your valuable insight on the situation.
Old 09-03-2017, 07:28 PM   #8
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Quote:
It was meant as a joke but it upset miss Jasmine and though I did not think it was offensive I made it private in an attempt to appease miss Jasmine. Thank you for your valuable insight on the situation.

It seems as if you deleted it before she even posted...like there is almost an hours difference between your post and hers and how would re-posting it in private "appease" anyone?

Your joke was funny though....about as funny "Miss Hillie's special pie"...or a screen door on a submarine...
Old 09-03-2017, 07:41 PM   #9
Mrwoodcock
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post
It seems as if you deleted it before she even posted...like there is almost an hours difference between your post and hers and how would re-posting it in private "appease" anyone?

Your joke was funny though....about as funny "Miss Hillie's special pie"...or a screen door on a submarine...
She sent me a private message if you must know. And I thought if it was private less people would see it. Keep in mind I usually contribute to the site by posting reviews, I am not a professional troller like yourself. I started looking back at your reports, you really have nothing valuable to contribute at all. But it takes all kinds, so troll away my friend.
Old 09-03-2017, 08:29 PM   #10
RockThomas
Premium Access

Encounters: 78

Quote:
She sent me a private message if you must know. And I thought if it was private less people would see it. Keep in mind I usually contribute to the site by posting reviews, I am not a professional troller like yourself. I started looking back at your reports, you really have nothing valuable to contribute at all. But it takes all kinds, so troll away my friend.
He/it is just pissed cause he / it couldn't read it!
Old 09-03-2017, 10:14 PM   #11
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Quote:
There is no mandate to write reviews last time I checked. As far as me being a troll, you'll just to have to bear with me as I thought your so called joke was in very poor taste and the fact that you sought to break protocol and re-post it in private tabs in a public forum demonstrated more lack of character.

If it's so funny, why not re-post it for all to see? The OP already shared her opinion...so why not share it with everyone?
What are you afraid of? Are you concerned that some other providers may see your vile sense of humor??
Old 09-03-2017, 10:17 PM   #12
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockThomas View Post
He/it is just pissed cause he / it couldn't read it!
Oh I can read it, I'm curious as to why you think I cannot? I just don't choose to list lifetime premium access? In case you don't believe me, I would be happy to address this in the men's coed lounge.

LMK
Old 09-03-2017, 11:15 PM   #13
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Malwoody why are beating up on our local guys? Never seen you post a review or alert in these parts.. so this topic should irrelevant to you. You don't know the full stories on what's transpired over the last few days since jazzes return to our lovely city. I won't reveal what I know but I also won't let our local guys get beat up during her periodic rants. They haven't done anything to her. This is just my opinion. Agree or disagree but let's settle it like ladies and gentlemen. There's more than enough money and pussy to go around.
Old 09-04-2017, 12:34 AM   #14
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Well it's nice to see you too Sweetie...

Did you read the so-called joke?
If so what did you think of it?

I certainly was not intending to scare the locals...LOL
Didn't realize I was such a Baddass....
Old 09-04-2017, 12:39 AM   #15
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Didn't see the joke. Only know what a gentleman he is to me. He explained how she's been on attack mode on our boards since she arrived, so maybe that's why the private tags.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women