Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59894
gman4452915
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47502
pyramider46370
bambino40306
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35300
Mojojo33117

Old 07-03-2017, 12:14 PM   #1216
kehaar
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

We pay for primary and secondary education through the public till for the following reasons:

1) Most state constitutions require it.
2) The return on the money invested in primary and secondary education for children of parents who care about their children's education is enormous.

The return on money invested in most public consumable health care has almost no return. The fact that you make a comparison between those two public functions demonstrates the sort of education that your parents gave you.

A special note is that primary and secondary education is paid for by state and local governments, and is under the control of the local authorities that represent the people who are consuming and paying for the service. Obamacare: not so much.
kehaar is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 12:40 PM   #1217
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
No Waco, not all in. The question was asked what has Trump done to be impeached. I answered the question. I could write a book on it.

then write one. maybe it'll be a best seller! not. even the Washington Post .. not exactly fans of Trump, think it's unlikely he'll be impeached on any violation of the emoluments clause. there is zero case history, a question of standing and it's murky if it even applies to modern day business and if Trump turns over profits as he said he will, what argument do you have to begin with?

you are just another trump hater grasping at straws in a wind storm, sport. i doubt your claim of even suing Trump let alone winning. given he's the President now, you should write a book about it. seriously. the libtards will buy it in droves yeah? so write it.

and while you are at it .. i won't ask you to out yourself .. unless you want to .. you could at least give some overall details about it yeah? are you or were you a builder? some sort of service provider that would interact with Trump's properties? don't go all high ground then clam up now, sport. you said it not me.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 12:57 PM   #1218
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
We know he was impeached for lying. Lying about a blowjob.

LMFAO- We have the biggest Liar in Presidential History, lying to his groupies like you.

Are you tired of winning yet?

Perjuring Sexual Predator-" I would be dating Ivanka if she wasn't my daughter. Look at her"- DJT quote

Ill ask what no one in Texas can answer

Whats Trump- done to Make America Great?
You are an equivocating lib-retard. Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator lied UNDER OATH in a court room to obstruct the due process of law and deny justice. And why the fuck is the U.S. still suffering casualties in a war against Al Qaeda is it "was defeated and on the run" five years ago? And it wasn't a fucking video that led to the death of an American ambassador. It was administration incompetence and negligence that led to his death. Trump kept hildebeest out of the White House. If he doesn't do a single, solitary thing else, that was an accomplishment that will help make America great again.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 01:06 PM   #1219
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehaar View Post
Should I pay for your food, as well. You could have afforded good(more expensive) insurance. You chose not to get more expensive insurance until you got sick. You chose not to pay into the risk pool until it was guaranteed that you would benefit by participating in the risk pool.

If you were a gambler, and attempted such things, you would be thrown in jail for fraud.

You should pay(and should have paid) your medical bills with the insurance you had.

Instead, you extorted money from me through Obamacare, and are proud of it.

I get it. I show people all of the time that Social Security is a Ponzi scheme that only works because the IRS has the right to use force to extract the money to keep it going. I am still going to take social security checks. That doesn't make it a "not a Ponzi Scheme".

If you think that the government can possibly lower the cost of health care and maintain quality, you are an idiot. The cost will go up. It is just that the decreasing proportion of reasonably productive citizens will pay a larger and larger portion of the cost.
Planned Parenthood could have extorted any amount of money they wanted out of me if I would have known yo momma was pregnant with you

Your an idiot. Ill stop picking on you. Its not fair
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 01:17 PM   #1220
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
then write one. maybe it'll be a best seller! not. even the Washington Post .. not exactly fans of Trump, think it's unlikely he'll be impeached on any violation of the emoluments clause. there is zero case history, a question of standing and it's murky if it even applies to modern day business and if Trump turns over profits as he said he will, what argument do you have to begin with?

you are just another trump hater grasping at straws in a wind storm, sport. i doubt your claim of even suing Trump let alone winning. given he's the President now, you should write a book about it. seriously. the libtards will buy it in droves yeah? so write it.

and while you are at it .. i won't ask you to out yourself .. unless you want to .. you could at least give some overall details about it yeah? are you or were you a builder? some sort of service provider that would interact with Trump's properties? don't go all high ground then clam up now, sport. you said it not me.
Yes dipstick I was a "builder" as you call it. I was a contractor on a Trump property. Trump has a long history of not paying retainage to building contractors. In this case it was 10%. They have what are called lien rights and lawyers. I was lucky enough to have both. There have been plenty of people who wrote books about Trump fucking them. Im not unique in having a lawsuit against that scumbag

Ask people who know, your not one of them. He has a history of " not paying the last months rent" so to speak

I hope he doesn't get impeached. Pence is just a bigger asshole

IF Trump turns over the profits. Pretty big IF

IF Trump releases his taxes, pretty Big IF
Old 07-03-2017, 01:22 PM   #1221
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You are an equivocating lib-retard. Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator lied UNDER OATH in a court room to obstruct the due process of law and deny justice. And why the fuck is the U.S. still suffering casualties in a war against Al Qaeda is it "was defeated and on the run" five years ago? And it wasn't a fucking video that led to the death of an American ambassador. It was administration incompetence and negligence that led to his death. Trump kept hildebeest out of the White House. If he doesn't do a single, solitary thing else, that was an accomplishment that will help make America great again.
Typical Trump idiot. Still talking about Hillary , Bill, Obama

Move to Russia where you belong. Your anti American
Old 07-03-2017, 02:02 PM   #1222
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

maybe we should move this thread back where it came from.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 02:04 PM   #1223
themystic
Valued Poster

Btw, I get pretty worked up on this topic. My friends CB, Good Old Boy, Fishy, DFW Clubber, Texassapper and a few others have had to take me to the woodshed a few times for personal attacks. Ill stop the personal attacks against yall

Trump is fair game
Old 07-03-2017, 02:10 PM   #1224
kehaar
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Planned Parenthood could have extorted any amount of money they wanted out of me if I would have known yo momma was pregnant with you

This is the characteristic response of a race-baiting fascist bigot when their position is indefensible, and was expected. Have a good day being a parasite. They are rarely aware of the damage they are causing.

A more effect phrasing of your insult would be:

"Were you recruited as an abortion rights poster child?".
kehaar is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 02:27 PM   #1225
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
Naw, let 'em stay. The libtards in this forum are a joke. They badly need some bench.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 02:50 PM   #1226
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Typical Trump idiot. Still talking about Hillary , Bill, Obama

Move to Russia where you belong. Your anti American
Big-mouthed, wide-ass hildebeest is the frontman for a multi-million dollar anti-Trump super-pac, you lib-retarded jackass. You're one of her nitwit minions regurgitating what she tells you to fucking believe, you "#Grubered" asshole. Hence, she's still in the fucking news and a fair topic for discussion, you dissembling cretin. And here's an FYI, you feeble minded jackass, you and the other dim-retards that are refusing to accept the election results are the real anti-Americans doing Putin's bidding. You're just too fucking stupid to see it.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 03:05 PM   #1227
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yea, you're correct. He really is taking advantage of you!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 03:06 PM   #1228
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
Who dug it up?

LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 03:49 PM   #1229
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Btw, I get pretty worked up on this topic. My friends CB, Good Old Boy, Fishy, DFW Clubber, Texassapper and a few others have had to take me to the woodshed a few times for personal attacks. Ill stop the personal attacks against yall

Trump is fair game
Same old game being played. Just another reincarnation...

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 04:33 PM   #1230
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehaar View Post
This is the characteristic response of a race-baiting fascist bigot when their position is indefensible, and was expected. Have a good day being a parasite. They are rarely aware of the damage they are causing.

A more effect phrasing of your insult would be:

"Were you recruited as an abortion rights poster child?".
I wasnt joking. It didn't need rephrasing. Lot of Trump people in here. What's he done for you folks so far? Y'all throw out parasite, libtards, fascists; etc. but your just like your whiny crying ass bitch fake president. You cry like bitches when people call you out on your hate. Most of you must predate REGAN and even Bush. We've never had a president suck up to the Russian leader. Politically your idiots living in the past

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women