Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > New Mexico > Encounter Reports - New Mexico
Encounter Reports - New Mexico Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59906
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47514
pyramider46370
bambino40310
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 03-22-2021, 08:15 PM   #1
Db441
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 52
Default Encounter: Beaner Barbie experience

User ID: -
Date: 3/14/2021
Name: Beaner Barbie
Phone: 505 225 7321
Email Address: NA
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://albuquerque.skipthegames.com...r/052107541260
City: Albuquerque
State: New Mexico
Address: Hotel
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: DATY and BBBJ
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Looks just like her pictures and she is a small woman
Recommendation: Yes
Db441 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2021, 11:35 AM   #2
FunnTyme4Us
Premium Access

Encounters: 38

Thanks for the review. I have often wondered about her...now I won't hesitate to contact her
FunnTyme4Us is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2021, 12:06 PM   #3
FunnTyme4Us
Premium Access

Encounters: 38
Default Beaner Barbie Experience: Her Clocks vs. My Clock

Based on her great review, I contacted Barbie last night and arranged for an hour outcall visit. She needed me to order her an Uber, but there were none available. I contacted her that I would pick her up and she texted me her address. We were on the phone so I told her it would take 20 minutes to get there and she said she'd be ready. Arrive at the address, send her a text that I'm outside and she says she'll be out in a minute, which was on the clock she uses to show up. 5 minutes later by my clock, still no Barbie so I text again. "Be right there." Another 5 minutes. "On my way out now"...5 more minutes by my clock. I send her a text that I'm leaving in 2 minutes with or without her. Still a no show.

This made me realize that while I only use one clock, Barbie (perhaps other providers also) has two clocks. The first is the one she uses for other people's time. One minute on this clock is of infinite length because she could care less about anyone's time beside her own. The other clock is the one she uses while she's actually working and it is just the opposite of the first clock. On this clock, one minute is maybe 45 seconds, and hh or hr is never that long.

Just my thoughts.
FunnTyme4Us is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2021, 04:18 PM   #4
Hairytwatlover
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

Ill be right out....30 mins later crickets
Hairytwatlover is online now   Quote
Old 03-24-2021, 05:03 PM   #5
Expresso Jim
Valued Poster

Why do they do this? I'll never understand. Hobbying in America is such a crapshoot. Never had a problem in the Far East and rarely in Europe. Every place I've ever hobbied in America has been problematic. No exceptions.
Expresso Jim is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2021, 09:10 PM   #6
Db441
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 52

That sucks she did that It drives me crazy when they do that. What is funny is when I picked her up she thought I was going to be a no show and was complaining about the guys showing up late or not at all.
Db441 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2021, 01:00 PM   #7
Frankthehumanboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Expresso, you got any tips for hobbying in Europe? I know that's a broad topic, but I've always wanted to fly over there, lured by rumors of beautiful young women at more competitive rates than can be found in this neck of the woods... who knows if the rumors are true

edit: i think being off-topic is against the rules so we could also take this to DM's
Frankthehumanboy is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2021, 09:31 PM   #8
Poiupoiu
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14

What about her body? I saw her a long time ago about almost two years. She looked cute. But when she undressed. She was covered in bruises everywhere. I couldn’t do it. Just wondering if better now. Bc she seemed fun if in better condition
Poiupoiu is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2021, 12:19 AM   #9
darthvader6969
Premium Access

Encounters: 59

And that's why I stick to fucking Asians at AMPs. No stupid bullshit waiting games and top value for the dollar
darthvader6969 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2021, 07:45 AM   #10
Hairytwatlover
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

I agree on the Asians. For the most part. I think they are safer. The asians dont steal nor have some {staff edit-ck} bf hiding in the closet.
Hairytwatlover is online now   Quote
Old 04-04-2021, 10:19 AM   #11
conjulio
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poiupoiu View Post
What about her body? I saw her a long time ago about almost two years. She looked cute. But when she undressed. She was covered in bruises everywhere. I couldn’t do it. Just wondering if better now. Bc she seemed fun if in better condition

Yeah, I was wondering about the bruises too myself. I've seen the bruises in her pictures in her ad and it was something that turned me off.
conjulio is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2021, 01:03 PM   #12
Expresso Jim
Valued Poster

So sad that these girls tie themselves to louses. Why is that? Pretty girl with a jerk. We've all seen it all our lives. I just don't understand
Quote:
Originally Posted by conjulio View Post
Yeah, I was wondering about the bruises too myself. I've seen the bruises in her pictures in her ad and it was something that turned me off.
Expresso Jim is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2021, 02:55 PM   #13
loboyibo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poiupoiu View Post
IMO she looks like she keeps {staff edit-CK} all day. No way...
loboyibo is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2021, 05:48 PM   #14
shredder
Registered Member

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthvader6969 View Post
And that's why I stick to fucking Asians at AMPs. No stupid bullshit waiting games and top value for the dollar
I did a search on ECCIE about how the AMPs work but couldn't find much. I know there are different levels. What is the protocol? Pay for an hour and then tip once you get in the room. Thanks in advance. -J
shredder is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2021, 10:47 PM   #15
darthvader6969
Premium Access

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder View Post
I did a search on ECCIE about how the AMPs work but couldn't find much. I know there are different levels. What is the protocol? Pay for an hour and then tip once you get in the room. Thanks in advance. -J
It's pretty standard from AMP to AMP. You find an AMP with a girl you like (some rotate pretty frequently, others are here long term). You pay $40 for a half hour or $60 for an hour to the house. The girl doesn't really see that money themselves. You lay down for a subpar massage (but that's not why you're there, at least for most). They'll tease your private parts and do some seductive teasing. Then on the flip, they ask you if you want any extras. Some want cash up front while others will take it after. There's L1 (manual), L2 (oral support), L3 (nice soak for junior). These range in costs, but I'll let you figure that one out.
darthvader6969 is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
LC Beaner Barbie Reyna-505-225-7321

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women