Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47401
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-05-2017, 05:26 AM   #1
Nina the Dicknapper
TitZilla 💦😜

User ID: 235258
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Barter options

I'm currently seeking a barter option to finance my cosmetic surgical procedure. I've been wanting this for a while and finally think 2017 is the best time. I believe with my current skills. And awesome personality that this procedure will boost my career. Please feel free to PM Me for more info. Thanks a bunch!

Also looking for an affordable used car so if anyone have any leads on that, please pm me as well!
Nina the Dicknapper is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 05:29 PM   #2
TravelingGentleman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Nina -

Your best option for an affordable used car is honestly to take a gander around your local Carmax. Tell them what your budget is, compare the price to what kbb.com says its worth, and ask for a carfax report.

If you're looking for a cosmetic operation and an affordable used car at the same time, I'm not sure what to say...

Use the proceeds from some of your professional work to buy that used car, use that car to expand your territory, and use the additional revenue to finance your cosmetic desires?
TravelingGentleman is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 04:56 PM   #3
HoustonRiley
Texas Tornado

User ID: 167370
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Girl I've been looking for the same thing for about 3 months. With no luck!!!! I wanted a very small procedure. And have been saving up. Hope you find what you're looking for.
HoustonRiley is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 07:47 AM   #4
nikkivikkisix
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 107654
My ECCIE Reviews

A friend of mine used Dr.Say yes.com,and got her new breasts financed, she was young and didn't have much established credit.maybe try that route.
nikkivikkisix is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 08:25 AM   #5
Fancylady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 125175
Default NO FREE Sessions.

A lot professionals barter with clients.Services for services.
Fancylady is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 11:10 AM   #6
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Just curious about what would balance the barter equation:

Plastic surgeons must get this sort of offer everyday, so the barter trade might have to be pretty special from his point of view.

Is this baerter to be with an interested hobbyist-investor or with the doctor directly? Are there any female boob doctors? Might be something else to think about depending on . . . whatever . . .

About how much is a boob job now . . .thousands I guess, but how many?

With that figured out, how many sessions would balance that out? It might take a long weekend away or something like that I am thinking.

Another aspect might be is the barter session(s) take plase before or after the surgery (maybe half now and half later?).

Wether or not this goes forward for you, please let us know what the economics or the trade work out tobe.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 11:27 AM   #7
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Ok another thought:

What about crowd sourcing with a stepped scale of reward depending on the level of support. It could be based on your established donation schedule with acdceptance of the pre-pay contribution linked to your screening process.

Sort of a Pay-Me-Now/Fuck-Me-Later arrangement.

I can think of several ways this can go bad, so think it through first.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 09:41 AM   #8
HoustonRiley
Texas Tornado

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I've done different types of bartering. Usually half before half after or pre-set arrangements that both are happy with.

Once my rent was paid for me for 3 months. So each month he had 3 free passes no set time limit just relax and play...
Then 2 times a month I would go to his home and clean up in sexy lingerie.

I really enjoyed it. Bc things were prepaid the situation was able to become very intimate and sesnual BC it no longer felt like a session. It was just QT/booty call. That's why I need a sugar daddy So I can go from part-time to retired!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
Just curious about what would balance the barter equation:

Plastic surgeons must get this sort of offer everyday, so the barter trade might have to be pretty special from his point of view.

Is this baerter to be with an interested hobbyist-investor or with the doctor directly? Are there any female boob doctors? Might be something else to think about depending on . . . whatever . . .

About how much is a boob job now . . .thousands I guess, but how many?

With that figured out, how many sessions would balance that out? It might take a long weekend away or something like that I am thinking.

Another aspect might be is the barter session(s) take plase before or after the surgery (maybe half now and half later?).

Wether or not this goes forward for you, please let us know what the economics or the trade work out tobe.
Old 03-17-2017, 09:56 AM   #9
Fancylady
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonRiley View Post
I've done different types of bartering. Usually half before half after or pre-set arrangements that both are happy with.

Once my rent was paid for me for 3 months. So each month he had 3 free passes no set time limit just relax and play...
Then 2 times a month I would go to his home and clean up in sexy lingerie.

I really enjoyed it. Bc things were prepaid the situation was able to become very intimate and sesnual BC it no longer felt like a session. It was just QT/booty call. That's why I need a sugar daddy So I can go from part-time to retired!!
NO FREE SESSION with very intimate and sensual.Paid sessions with very intimate and sensual. All pros want a sugar daddy to go part time or retire.All pros working hard everyday to make a dollar..Bater services for services.
Old 03-17-2017, 10:10 AM   #10
HoustonRiley
Texas Tornado

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I've been part-time for years sweety.
Have also stopped working several times to pursue self own businesses as well as career paths.
I'm NOT the provider that chooses to be intimate and sensual with all my clients.
I'm NOT giving that much of myself sorry!!! Lol

PS Pre-Paid session doesn't = Free Session.
It equals the feeling of being a free session. Helps to lift boundaries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancylady View Post
NO FREE SESSION with very intimate and sensual.Paid sessions with very intimate and sensual. All pros want a sugar daddy to go part time or retire.All pros working hard everyday to make a dollar..Bater services for services.
Old 03-17-2017, 10:16 AM   #11
Fancylady
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonRiley View Post
I've been part-time for years sweety.
Have also stopped working several times to pursue self own businesses as well as career paths.
I'm NOT the provider that chooses to be intimate and sensual with all my clients.
I'm NOT giving that much of myself sorry!!! Lol

PS Pre-Paid session doesn't = Free Session.
It equals the feeling of being a free session. Helps to lift boundaries.
You keep coming back to business make a dollar and try to find a sugar daddy.All pros trying to make living in this business.Your sessions NOT FREE.Clients show up without money see what happen with pro...
Old 03-21-2017, 03:40 PM   #12
Nina the Dicknapper
TitZilla 💦😜

User ID: 235258
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
Ok another thought:

What about crowd sourcing with a stepped scale of reward depending on the level of support. It could be based on your established donation schedule with acdceptance of the pre-pay contribution linked to your screening process.

Sort of a Pay-Me-Now/Fuck-Me-Later arrangement.

I can think of several ways this can go bad, so think it through first.
I have 90+ reviews and have worked my ass off to become a reputable provider which I have. I don't see how anything I've asked can go wrong..

I'm up for suggestions on what makes him feel comfortable with the barter option. I want it to be a win/win for both parties.
Nina the Dicknapper is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 05:40 AM   #13
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Get a jar and put money in it
When you have enough go find a good doctor.
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women