Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59844
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47427
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 02-25-2010, 09:17 PM   #16
Gryphon
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
I was enjoying him completely and he stopped thrusting and said, "Just wait a few more minutes before faking it". I looked at him and completely lost every single good feeling in my body at that time. I asked him why he said that and he told me that surely I couldn't be enjoying his company that much. Then? Yeah. I waited a couple of minutes and I faked it.
I can think of lots of words to describe that interaction. Ungallant. Ungentlemanly. Rude. Boorish. Neanderthal (apologies to any cavemen out there).

Bringing a lady to orgasm is its own form of pleasure; when it happens in the natural course of events it's a wonderful thing. While I don't get any enjoyment out of a faked "O" (and I think I can usually tell the difference), voicing such a suspicion strikes me as an appalling way to kill any genuine connection that may be happening (as evidenced above). As for stating while in the act an assumption that any orgasm a provider has is going to be faked, well that's a whole different level, isn't it?
Gryphon is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 12:39 PM   #17
Sweet Heather
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7225
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobalouie View Post
What is the reason for faking it? Is it ever for real?
Sweetheart, it all depends on you. If you are gentle and take your time to arouse us, and at least try to let us communicate our likes(everyone is different) and how we like to be stimulated, the passion and the orgasms are most definately real. If you have bad breath or bite our tongues and lips during DFK, if you bite our nipples, if you jam your finger hard in us, if you bite or suck real hard anywhere on our vagina during DATY-we will probably do anything we can to get you off of us-including faking the "O". H
Sweet Heather is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 01:49 PM   #18
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Heather View Post
at least try to let us communicate our likes(everyone is different) and how we like to be stimulated, the passion and the orgasms are most definately real.
I make a habit of asking this question at the beginning of the session. One lady said, "that was way to personal, and didn't like to disclose it."
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 02:10 PM   #19
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

I've had a gal smile and say, "You have a gentle touch.".
Then I read posts where so many gals like it when guys are rough (within boundaries) of course. It gets to the point where one can over think it.

The answer I believe is to have many sessions and get to know each other.
I mean my X was a violin after awhile.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 02:53 PM   #20
Sweet Heather
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7225
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
One lady said, "that was way to personal, and didn't like to disclose it."
What a gem. Sounds like she's really in touch with her body, and a great communicator to bootLOL
Sweet Heather is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 03:29 PM   #21
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
I make a habit of asking this question at the beginning of the session. One lady said, "that was way to personal, and didn't like to disclose it."
I'm so ymmv on that. Shame on me but at one moment, I could like something and then the next day, I do not. Also, the particular person makes a difference to the way that I will respond. So it's a tough question to ask a lady although .. again, sometimes I communicate well concerning this and other times, no.

Besides, I just don't have a bucket list of activities or a script for each person that I meet. It's all so different for each person.

Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 08:54 AM   #22
DharmaForOne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
There are signs of orgasm that you really cannot miss and cannot be faked.
Yup...I have noticed the reddish flush which you wrote about on two occasions. This is what convinced me that they weren't faking it.
DharmaForOne is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 10:02 AM   #23
SensualRedHead
Account Disabled

User ID: 8150
My ECCIE Reviews

I love the "Diary of a Call Girl" show and in her interview it was said she "NEVER" came with a client... WOW... and she is so sexy and sensual and open minded...

now I am wondering if my enjoying my "book readers" is the wrong way to go????
SensualRedHead is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 10:30 AM   #24
Guest031811
Account Disabled

User ID: 2652
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobalouie View Post
Lately I've seen quite a few reviews stating that the provider may have had an orgasm or two during the session.

Key word is "reviews". I think most everyone on here KNOWS that reviews aren't 100% accurate. I recently read a review of mine on another site where the gentleman said, "....we fucked for an hour or so....."

I can honestly say that I've NEVER had penetration for a full hour, nonstop, with a client.

That said, when people say that women have multiple orgasms during a session, its possible that they want to embellish the story a little bit.
Guest031811 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 04:31 PM   #25
TGF
Valued Poster

Encounters: 64

Brittany's point is well taken - if the guys are half as good as their reviews tend to suggest the hobby is littered with superstuds and DATY champs beyond belief.

I do love DATY and listen very carefully both to vocal and bodily responses and I really love it when I can bring as much pleasure to my provider as she brings to me. And as mentioned by several here, each is different: for some it takes a long time and careful attention, others are amazingly responsive (mmmmmmm seems us guys are the same way )
TGF is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 09:41 PM   #26
Bull149
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

I have had a few ATF. All of them after two or three times together would tell me than it just was not going to happen today or that they were especially interested in __________ today. I even had one lady that on three different occasions contacted me asking me to come and "get her off." While we hit it off well, I am certainly no super stud or expert lover. I understand that "YMMV" is a misnomer, that "YMWV" is the truth.
Bull149 is offline   Quote