Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Welcome to ECCIE Worldwide!!!
Welcome to ECCIE Worldwide!!! Welcome to ECCIE! We are delighted you found your way here!!! Introduce yourself and tell us where you're from... (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40261
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-05-2017, 11:26 PM   #1
TipsyTipper
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3
Default I know why I came here

But now what? Ive read some forums and looked at some very fine providers. What I can't seem to find is how do the hobbyists get verified or obtain references? Is there such a thing?

I have a buddy who referred me here. I guess you can say I am a family guy, but the monotonous, daily routine is driving me nuts. Need some excitement back in my life, am I entering the dark side? Should I leave while I still can?
TipsyTipper is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 11:33 PM   #2
Iforgottopullout
BANNED

It's pretty simple dude.

1. Find a lady you like. Send her a message or call her.

2. Set up an appointment. Show up on time and do what you like. I like bbfs and creampie.

3. After you're done post a review.

4. Next time you need some company, the ladies will ask the first girl you banged if you were a cool dude.

5. Schedule an appointment and do the humpty dance

6. Repeat.

I recommend that you use a burner phone, or the burner app on your smartphone. I recommend you check the reviews of ladies on here.
Iforgottopullout is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 11:34 PM   #3
Hobby Jon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Honestly if you haven't stepped out on your wife yet you should leave (and that's not me being a dick, this world just changes you) If you decide to stay you need to find newbie friendly ladies to build up references and give as little real world info as you can to anyone you meet in this hobby no matter how nice they are, it will come back and bite you at some point. Also stay "protected" if you have an SO (significant other) back home.
Hobby Jon is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 05:19 AM   #4
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobby Jon View Post
give as little real world info as you can to anyone you meet in this hobby no matter how nice they are, it Will come back and bite you at some point. Also stay "protected" .
+100 HJ
DocHolyday is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 05:44 AM   #5
Geeky80
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Wtf?? NEVER ask for bbfs, and never attempt it. That will drive your reputation in the ground faster than anything.

As a newbie, you can't just "find a lady you like" because they all want references. I recommend posting in the ISO forum or welcome forum for "newbie friendly providers". You might only get 1 or 2 offers, and they might not be attractive to you, but you have to see one to get your foot in the door. You might have to see a 2nd provider that you don't care for, but after that, 90% of them will see you.
Geeky80 is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 07:20 AM   #6
Iforgottopullout
BANNED

Never ask for bbfs? Well, sometimes they just don't ask for a condom. Especially if you give em a little bit of snow to party with
Iforgottopullout is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 11:11 AM   #7
EastTexasGrown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

TipsyTipper ... you have already done one thing right. You are taking it slow, reading what you can, observing what you can, and asking questions when knowledge is still lacking.

When you ask for help with that knowledge, you must also research those who are giving you suggestions especially if you are considering acting on their suggestions.

For example, iforgottopullout information became useless as soon as he mentioned BBFS. Hopefully you determined on your own that he has been on here for all of 1 week with 30 post and NO reviews. His comments of BBFS might be accurate for him but ill advised especially if you have a SO. Yes, there are whores out there who will not blink an eye at BBFS. However, there are even more beautiful Playmates that you can find for that amazing time you seek.

The tough part is getting your feet on the ground and find the first few Playmates who will see you as a newbie. Keep in mind that you are not simply looking for newbie friendly Playmates. You are also looking for those who are Reference Friendly. When PMing them, be respectful and do not ask a lot of question. In the beginning, it is much more important to find "Newbie & Reference Friendly" Playmates than it is to find what floats your boat. Once you get a few reviews under you from "Newbie & Reference Friendly" Playmates, then it becomes much easier to find what floats your boat.

I would also recommend eventually getting on P411. If you are patient, do your research, and take the necessary precautions needed for this hobby, you can have a lot of fun!!
EastTexasGrown is online now   Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 01:54 PM   #8
Hobby Jon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Yes preferred411.com is the way to go. They are the one exception i would say if you have to give any personal info to for screening that you are OK doing that. Going on 5 years with them and no problems!
Hobby Jon is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 05:26 PM   #9
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Think about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobby Jon View Post
Honestly if you haven't stepped out on your wife yet you should leave (and that's not me being a dick, this world just changes you) If you decide to stay you need to find newbie friendly ladies to build up references and give as little (read that as no information about yourself in the real world) real world info as you can to anyone you meet in this hobby no matter how nice they are, it will come back and bite you at some point. Also stay "protected" if you have an SO (significant other) back home.
Wow, very good statement. Your wife deserves your love and appreciation. The hobby will not bring you any of the things that your wife can. I have had two wives pass, the first one to breast cancer. A close friend told me about the hobby when I had so much grief I thought it was impossible. The hobby served a function to satisfy my needs, but at no time have I ever thought that is is a substitute for the real world - that is your wife and family. Cherish them. You will never find anything like her in the hobby.

You need a vacation, to get away from everything and recharge. Take up fishing, hunting, or etc.: you need some time to yourself.

You are the type of guy that will feel so guilty that he will tell his wife as a confession, hoping that it will relieve that stress. It doesn't happen that way. Your life will go to hell.

Get your head out of your ass, and quit thinking about your dick.
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 04:42 PM   #10
hiegen1
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post
Wow, very good statement. Your wife deserves your love and appreciation. The hobby will not bring you any of the things that your wife can. I have had two wives pass, the first one to breast cancer. A close friend told me about the hobby when I had so much grief I thought it was impossible. The hobby served a function to satisfy my needs, but at no time have I ever thought that is is a substitute for the real world - that is your wife and family. Cherish them. You will never find anything like her in the hobby.

You need a vacation, to get away from everything and recharge. Take up fishing, hunting, or etc.: you need some time to yourself.

You are the type of guy that will feel so guilty that he will tell his wife as a confession, hoping that it will relieve that stress. It doesn't happen that way. Your life will go to hell.

Get your head out of your ass, and quit thinking about your dick.
This guy speaks wisdom, gotta give props.
hiegen1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 09:54 PM   #11
TipsyTipper
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Y'all speaking real deep. JR you hit the nail on the head. I do appreciate the opinion and a very great one it was.
TipsyTipper is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women