Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > A Question of Legality
A Question of Legality Post your legal questions here (general, nothing of a personal nature)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 05-14-2012, 07:33 AM   #16
guest043013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
I think more than a few ladies as well as agencies tend to check guys out in a lot more detail. i know of two agencies that did the exact same kind of searches on clients booking the ladies..... real name and and address was required for a reason..... Ladies never saw anyone with any kind of assault or domestic charges....

I think I mentioned that I was not a proponent of simply checking out everyone that comes along. More of a thing I might feel a need to do before taking someone on a trip with me.....

Thanks for the answer.... I wasn't looking for a debate on the issue in this particular forum
First off, if guy gives his real world info to an agency, he gets what he deserves. Sure, some agencies may be on the up & up, but once you have done that, your information is out of your control. I see that as different than a single lady discovering your real world info after multiple visits. I would assume if you have seen a specific lady several times, you have reached some comfort level with her. How many times do we see an agency getting busted and their client list in the hands of LE, and eventually the press?

LE may have little thoughts on pursuit of a lone lady, but bust an agency, publish their client list, and it makes great headlines on the 10 PM news.

I guess I can see why an extended trip with a lady, where Homeland Security is going to be checking IDs could ratchet up the concerns. However, hopefully a lady knows if she has any warrants out for her, if she is on a TSA watch list, etc. and would not agree to a trip involving passing through security checks if she was "hot" in a not so hot manner. A reputable lady is not going to put herself or her client in hot water.

And, you post here, (any forums), and you open up the question and answers to debate. No two of us hobby in the same manner, have the same concerns, have the same risk profiles (risk that we take, risks that we avoid). So, nothing cut in stone, all is up for debate and discussion.
guest043013-2 is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 11:18 AM   #17
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
I think more than a few ladies as well as agencies tend to check guys out in a lot more detail. i know of two agencies that did the exact same kind of searches on clients booking the ladies..... real name and and address was required for a reason..... Ladies never saw anyone with any kind of assault or domestic charges....
The difference between the conduct you describe and your conduct is obvious. If an agency, provider, or screening service asks you to reveal information about yourself, you choose whether you want to. But regarding the conduct you engaged in -- sneaking around and running a provider's tag -- you didn't give the provider a choice whether she wanted to reveal information about herself.
ShysterJon is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 07:58 PM   #18
thx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I am starting to suspect that doing background checks may simply become a way of life for adults. I lost the count of coworkers that confided to me that wished they knew their friend was a 'whatever' (warrants out for arrest, drug, child molester, ahole, abusive, etc) before they became bf/gf.

I know the first time that I spent the night with a provider, that I was very anxious about it since I knew so very little about her.
thx is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 06:37 AM   #19
EmilyEzzell
Marco......Polo.....

User ID: 98952
My ECCIE Reviews

May I suggest another way of finding out what a lady is like?
Try this link to a post by a fine gentleman in Dallas.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=449909
EmilyEzzell is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 08:24 AM   #20
whimpers
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShysterJon View Post
The difference between the conduct you describe and your conduct is obvious. If an agency, provider, or screening service asks you to reveal information about yourself, you choose whether you want to. But regarding the conduct you engaged in -- sneaking around and running a provider's tag -- you didn't give the provider a choice whether she wanted to reveal information about herself.
EXCELLENT ANSWER!!! Hope it is followed by all.
whimpers is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 09:17 AM   #21
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I personally find this topic quite interesting as the "perception" of privacy truly does not exist in the modern world of electronic communications (text, twitter, facebook, email, etc) and the data mining that the major hosting companies perform on each and every one of us without our permission.

For example, I recently had my backpack stolen from my vehicle. I had an atm card inside. I had another issued by my back and took all of the proper precautions. The new one would not work. I called the bank to find out what the issue was and after giving them quite a bit of information to substantiate I was the account holder they wanted to ask me 5 questions that they had "obtained from public data" (completely unrelated to my banking business with them) to make sure I was the account holder. The questions included information about previous employers, addresses, family members including first cousins names.

I guess that the point is that with something as simple as a photo of you , a person or entity can obtain a lot of information about you from the "public realm". There is no special voodoo needed or even any really specialized information that a person has to start unraveling you life and history.

I also think that anyone that participates in any form of risky activity, will do some research prior to participation. Does every provider ask my permission to do more than "normal" screening?? What is "normal" screening?? Do they google search my information?? I have had ladies from the board that I have never seen nor asked to screen me tell me a lot of personal information about me. How did they get it? Why did they get it?? Do hobbiests ever perform a google search on a provider's phone number, e mail address, incall location???? Of course. Does that make then Dick Traceyesque?? Not in my opinion. Everyone has their own comfort level in this hobby of ours, but let's face it, if you want info about someone you CAN get it and do so through perfectly legal means.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff

Spacemtn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women