Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70415
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452929
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47545
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 02-08-2012, 02:24 PM   #31
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by alluringava View Post
The mood of an entire board/community can shift tremendously when a few negative people get on it and start a virus of negativity. I've seen my own hometown community board go down the tubes for years. And it's sad. It got taken over by a lot of classless people.
Very true Ava. For the most part the majority of this board while they have vast differences in opinions in regard to a large variety of topics, the members are pretty nice. It’s just those few that make it challenging for all concerned! Its certainly easy to spot them isn't it?! All you need to do is have fun and they come a running! That’s just what they do. I suppose we should thank them, cause it can always be worse!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 04:54 PM   #32
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Very true Ava. For the most part the majority of this board while they have vast differences in opinions in regard to a large variety of topics, the members are pretty nice. It’s just those few that make it challenging for all concerned! Its certainly easy to spot them isn't it?! All you need to do is have fun and they come a running! That’s just what they do. I suppose we should thank them, cause it can always be worse!
It's 'twisted' fun...we are all one big family, like it or not. We are all stuck here together. I act a 'fool' sometimes here but in RL that transitions to some damn GOOD sex. I'm not a 'bastard' in RL just a damn good BFE. So, I think we are all safe to say that it's a good thing here on ECCIE.

SL, you really don't look like your avatar in RL(do you?). If you did, you'd be the 'provider' and the ladies would be 'hobbyists' paying you. You're not getting paid out there, Are You? I wouldn't put it past you...the ladies love SL.
Guest041413-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 06:01 PM   #33
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 67814
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
In a world that is so politically corrrect all the time it's kinda nice to just let it go on occasion. To tell someone they are an assclown or a fucktard is not really meant as malice. It's just relaxing to say the fucked up thing on occasion

That's true, but there are some people who take it to a whole different level. When I said the entire tone of my local board changed for the worse, it wasn't just because of a handful of name-calling or a handful of hissy fits or drama. Changing the MOOD and TONE of a community for worse and for a more or less permanent state of 'mind' is when I know it's time to leave. That's why I'm really glad I found this site.
alluringava is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 07:08 PM   #34
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by mijo(BFE) View Post
It's 'twisted' fun...we are all one big family, like it or not. We are all stuck here together. I act a 'fool' sometimes here but in RL that transitions to some damn GOOD sex. I'm not a 'bastard' in RL just a damn good BFE. So, I think we are all safe to say that it's a good thing here on ECCIE.

SL, you really don't look like your avatar in RL(do you?). If you did, you'd be the 'provider' and the ladies would be 'hobbyists' paying you. You're not getting paid out there, Are You? I wouldn't put it past you...the ladies love SL.
Baby Troll? No I'm a 50 year old troll! But I Still got the ears! LOL

Ladies pay me? Hummmmm YES! He's why! I read how many ladies charge for these "clock free" dates (Don't get me going about that! LOL) $1,000, $1,500, $2,000 and up! Never done that.. EVER! But I sure spend a lot of OTC time with several ladies. I wonder why that is? I'd like to think because I'm fun, funny and a gentleman. While I don't knock anyone who does the clock free dates, to me it’s like buying a friend! It’s very simple, if the SL Slamdango is administered, I pay the normal rate! I insist on it. Business is business. Beyond that, when I spend time with these providers and don't pay, I guess you could say I'm being paid!

Tonight… I got a call from one of my ATF’S asking if we could meet this afternoon? Apparently she had a hankering for a little SL Slamdango! So we meet and have a late lunch. Head to my out call. She tells me she really wants to cum. I follow all her instructions. Were in an over the shoulder MISH while the SL Slamdango (Patient Pending!) is being administered. I could tell she was getting VERY close. So I tell her….. “you know by Asian standards I’m considered very large!” Needless to say she lost her concentration and couldn’t stop laughing! So now, how can you not want to spend time with someone like that? LOL Just sayin….
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 08:17 PM   #35
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Hmmmmm

In the immortal words of the Tin Man - "Bitches and hookers and pimps, oh my!!"
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 08:25 PM   #36
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Default Okay, Now that was funny!

SL, I for once don't know what to say. I'm a gent too though. I am speechless!
Funny stuff...
I have a patent too, actually two coming. So, I can't mention it here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Baby Troll? No I'm a 50 year old troll! But I Still got the ears! LOL

Ladies pay me? Hummmmm YES! He's why! I read how many ladies charge for these "clock free" dates (Don't get me going about that! LOL) $1,000, $1,500, $2,000 and up! Never done that.. EVER! But I sure spend a lot of OTC time with several ladies. I wonder why that is? I'd like to think because I'm fun, funny and a gentleman. While I don't knock anyone who does the clock free dates, to me it’s like buying a friend! It’s very simple, if the SL Slamdango is administered, I pay the normal rate! I insist on it. Business is business. Beyond that, when I spend time with these providers and don't pay, I guess you could say I'm being paid!

Tonight… I got a call from one of my ATF’S asking if we could meet this afternoon? Apparently she had a hankering for a little SL Slamdango! So we meet and have a late lunch. Head to my out call. She tells me she really wants to cum. I follow all her instructions. Were in an over the shoulder MISH while the SL Slamdango (Patient Pending!) is being administered. I could tell she was getting VERY close. So I tell her….. “you know by Asian standards I’m considered very large!” Needless to say she lost her concentration and couldn’t stop laughing! So now, how can you not want to spend time with someone like that? LOL Just sayin….
Old 02-08-2012, 08:29 PM   #37
simpleton
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

I'll post more often. That will really class this joint up.
simpleton is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 08:46 AM   #38
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

There must be some serious Fucking going on! 'cause it's awfully quiet here from the fems. Nothing but fellas posting. Wait a minute, how can there be fucking if the Men are typing. Ladies, what are you's up to? We don't like it when you're quiet!!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women