Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arizona > Coed Discussions - Arizona
Coed Discussions - Arizona Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 05-14-2014, 03:37 PM   #1
davephx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3
Default Heads up! Project ROSE

Heads up! Project ROSE

Project ROSE is happening tomorrow May 15 and Friday May 16. Thursday 6:00 am until 6:00 PM and Friday from noon until 6:00 PM.

Swop Phoenix will be doing street and Internet outreach all day today. Please contact whoever you can so we can keep our community members safe!

Swop is planning a protest tomorrow at 11:00AM at the project rose site (Bethany Bible Church).

If rounded up your choice will be to be a pretend victim and attend a long program on the evils of sexwork, or go to jail.

Our tax dollars at work going mostly after in private consenting adults, as well some street hookers (who seem to be very rare now).

This is separate from the other multijurisdictional task forces actions with FBI that are ongoing until the Super Bowl to stamp out all commercial sex in Phoenix - somehow to make it safer for Super Bowl visitors - since consenting adults are so dangerous.

Sexworkers needs rights (via a constitutional challenge) not rescue
davephx is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 05:26 PM   #2
AlexandraCole
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 221970

Dave -- I can't thank you enough for sharing this info.
AlexandraCole is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 03:35 PM   #3
davephx
Valued Poster

Next Week's Sting and update
l**** a****s cell#9**-8*9-xxxx work#9**-7*9-xxxx he is a trick that has flipped . hes in the a motel on Central.

There is lots going on and multi-jurisdictional stings with FBI will continue up to the Super bowl. FBI is actively on TER and uses reviews to target. That is why posts about current operations are not allowed.

Last week Tempe set up stings.

This week we had Project Rose roundups.

Next week starting Friday another sting per reliable source (see below)

So far no media coverage I have seen on Project Rose. SWOP-Phoenix has video of their confrotation trying to get into the Church and get to the innner area. They do lots of chatting with enthusiasm, but unless they can get some media attention of the right kind isn't going to help much. However they have done great job of sociai media attention within certain groups.

They have lots of information and a press release on the just ended Project Rose at
http://www.bestpracticespolicy.org/2...g-controversy/

Latest report from a reliable source:
The operation for next Friday is set. FYI, TER is being monitored big time. The sting next week will take place at U.S. 60 and Dobson (Hotel). Let everyone you know to stay out of the area. Make sure you can trust who is on your list.

Also, search May 7 and 8 in BP . Type in 18. The 4 ads you see for central and south phx are LE.

The underaged entrapment stings are ongoing

The other view in support of Project Rose (not me!)
I don't see how those women arrested for prostitution are 'kidnapped' and caused trauma. As previously discussed, law enforcement may detain an individual for up to 72 hours without charges (this was determined long ago by the US Supreme Court). The time spent at Project Rose is well within that time period. If any woman has ever felt that she has been traumatized by Project Rose it is probably a reflection of her own mental health conditions and failure to realize that as an adult if she is willing to put herself out there and engage in prostitution that there are at times going to be ramifications for her own actions.

This is an adults world where actions have consequences. If you break the law sometimes you have to face the grim reality of the consequences. Like Project Rose or not the program does help some eligible women and for those women who are either not eligible for the program or elect not to participate the normal criminal adjudication process takes over. If there were no Project Rose EVERY WOMAN ARRESTED for prostitution would simply be processed by the criminal justice system. You don't seem to get that Project Rose is an option (for some an option out) and I don't get where you are coming from. If you don't like that Project Rose is an option start your own diversion program otherwise quit slamming something that benefits some women who are trapped into prostitution.

The police usually do a pretty good job of finding sufficient evidence for the prosecutor to convict, plus, in most instances the defendant is guilty.

Most women arrested for prostitution, are prostitutes and were caught in the act. I am not saying this is right or wrong or placing a value judgment on the situation, but typically there is a reason a person is arrested for a specific act. Cat and mouse games trying to skirt around the law on technicality is usually only found on television. People watch too much television and believe what they see is reality. Criminal procedure and rules of evidence in real life are pretty hard to screw up. In most instances there are no questions regarding a persons guilt.

{staff edit- too much real world info- folks if you want what was edited out please PM the gent- CK}
Old 05-18-2014, 12:02 AM   #4
FireKitten
Spinner Red

User ID: 242074
My ECCIE Reviews

As always, such good reporting. Thanks!!
FireKitten is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 05:01 AM   #5
AlexandraCole
Pending Age Verification

I did a search on BP using some info from Dave's latest post, and it looks like there's already an ad up using the Dobson & the 60 as the location, age 18. Beware!
Old 05-19-2014, 06:44 AM   #6
BigRick69
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

Thanks for the info Dave and Alexandra!!!
BigRick69 is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 12:35 AM   #7
AlexandraCole
Pending Age Verification

I figured I would add on to this, as it is relevant. The stings continue in Phoenix, but the trend seems to be keeping them in the Downtown/Airport area. Tonight a good friend of mine was detained at a relatively nice hotel near the airport.

The Downtown/Airport area gives officials the ability to not only target gals on the internet, but also puts them in close proximity to street walkers. Please pass this on to those that this may help or may be affected. Everyone deserves to know what is going on.

SWOP has excellent information on their website on what to do if you find yourself in a sting, or even worse, are arrested. I encourage all ladies to look over the site -- the information on there is invaluable.
Old 05-29-2014, 01:23 AM   #8
BigRick69
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

Thanks for the info!
BigRick69 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 01:55 AM   #9
davephx
Valued Poster

The stings are ongoing, rotating between cities with huge funding it seems and with the Feds. Gov xxxxx and various task forces will keep up stings with the excuse to make the city safe from sex trafficking for the Super Bowl.

Limited info is allowed here - more info I post on other boards and of course the Private List.
Old 05-30-2014, 05:40 AM   #10
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 12

You can post a lot of info here as long as you don't use real world info. That's the only thing here. You can't name people by name. You can post their handles if any of the peeps are on ECCIE but you can't link there handles back to anything that identifies them by their real name. Membership here is anonymous. You can give enough info to help steer folks away from the sting areas without identifying the players.
CryptKicker is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 01:50 PM   #11
Jessika Sweetz
SexXy Tatted Goddess

User ID: 192582
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks for the info!
Jessika Sweetz is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women