Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arizona > Coed Discussions - Arizona
Coed Discussions - Arizona Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 07-21-2015, 05:32 PM   #1
GiveMeLibertyOrGiveMeHead
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22
Default Signs Of Life

[Sarcasm]As interesting as all the legal posts are[/Sarcasm], is there anyone in Tucson that actually posts on here???

I am getting really sick of BP being the only option here and would really like to see Tucson get better quality providers and that is not going to happen if there are no signs of life here.

If there is anyone there, please respond to providers when they ask if they should visit. Recently there were two gorgeous providers that were thinking of visiting and have decided against it because there seemed to be no interest. If we want things to change here, we need to make it happen.
GiveMeLibertyOrGiveMeHead is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 01:19 AM   #2
joshf26
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

If you are talking about Kim, made me very uncomfortable. Wanted my number right away and make an appointment for August (I work different days and hours), while still in the month of June. I mean come on, making a appointment in June for August.

But I know what you mean.
joshf26 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 05:26 AM   #3
Valued Poster

Default That Was Weird

She did the same to me and I thought it was a little weird as well. I do a lot of last minute travel and it's hard for me to make an appointment a week in advance let alone a month. I have seen her before in a different state a while ago and it was an incredible time though so I did give her my number, (one of them at least) but she never called and canceled the next day.

If only a few more people replied to her, she probably would not have canceled. I know there has to be more people on here and I am not sure why you guys are not posting, but it really sucks to have to depend on BP. Hopefully we can get more activity here and a better experience in the desert.
Old 07-23-2015, 10:32 PM   #4
joshf26
Valued Poster

Yeah. Very hard for me to schedule anything much. But they think I'm flakey. Lol. It's just I don't know when I'll be in the city and for how long. But oh well. And it should pick up here on Eccie. Hopefully it does.
Old 07-24-2015, 08:34 AM   #5
mikedean
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

Most in Tucson seem to keep a pretty low profile, me included. BP is not a great site, but it is what it is, something. I used to be a P411 member, but let it lapse over security concerns. I rely much more on this site. Just need to have more reviews on here about local girls and ones who visit frequently.
mikedean is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 10:11 AM   #6
Simply Spice
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 219568
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikedean View Post
Most in Tucson seem to keep a pretty low profile, me included. BP is not a great site, but it is what it is, something. I used to be a P411 member, but let it lapse over security concerns. I rely much more on this site. Just need to have more reviews on here about local girls and ones who visit frequently.

I am in Tucson but sadly ECCIE isn't big here. I use P411 despite crazy Davephx who is constantly knocking it. I am an amazing provider but Tucson is a hard market for quality providers. So much worry about LEO and really crappy girls. That's why I usually travel the 5 hours to El Paso. If I thought I could find some good regulars I would. But every time I post on ECCIE for Tucson. It's crickets.
Simply Spice is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 02:19 PM   #7
WMIM
Registered Member

Encounters: 1
Default Tucson talent

[QUOTE=SpiceInTucson;1056984920]I am in Tucson but sadly ECCIE isn't big here. I use P411 despite crazy Davephx who is constantly knocking it. I am an amazing provider but Tucson is a hard market for quality providers. So much worry about LEO and really crappy girls. That's why I usually travel the 5 hours to El Paso. If I thought I could find some good regulars I would. But every time I post on ECCIE for Tucson. It's crickets.[/QUOTE

A hard market for quality providers, did you really say that

You are right, there is a dearth of quality ladies in town, though there are several that
don't advertise as they have regulars, etc. The rules of supply and demand should actually favor you, you just need to get with the locals - hint
WMIM is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 04:05 PM   #8
Simply Spice
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default I am getting with a local 😍

Hence why we have a date on Aug 7th

😎
Old 07-24-2015, 07:15 PM   #9
WMIM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiceInTucson View Post
Hence why we have a date on Aug 7th

😎
Indeed!
WMIM is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 09:58 AM   #10
Alicia Aspen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 291617
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I am in Tucson but sadly ECCIE isn't big here. I use P411 despite crazy Davephx who is constantly knocking it. I am an amazing provider but Tucson is a hard market for quality providers. So much worry about LEO and really crappy girls. That's why I usually travel the 5 hours to El Paso. If I thought I could find some good regulars I would. But every time I post on ECCIE for Tucson. It's crickets.
I am so glad to hear it's not just me! Yes Tucson sucks! Seems most of the activity is in Texas. I am only available to travel on weekends though. I had put an ad in the weekend lineup in Vegas, trying to get some prebookings. Where else is a hot spot? I don't want to go to a border town.
Alicia Aspen is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 12:12 PM   #11
Valued Poster

Default Off Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicia Aspen View Post
I am so glad to hear it's not just me! Yes Tucson sucks! Seems most of the activity is in Texas. I am only available to travel on weekends though. I had put an ad in the weekend lineup in Vegas, trying to get some prebookings. Where else is a hot spot? I don't want to go to a border town.
I was not trying to promote a discussion about how much Tucson sucks and or local providers going elsewhere. I was trying to spark some life here so we can get higher quality providers visiting here. Please start your own thread if you must discuss other hot spots besides Tucson.

Thanks
Old 07-27-2015, 12:31 PM   #12
Valued Poster

Default Interested, But...

Quote:
I have seen your reviews and am interested, but the only thing holding me back are your pictures. You do not have a face picture and the body pictures are like most BP pictures. I would need to see the whole package and more professional pictures before I would schedule with you.

Just to put it in prospective, would you purchase a painting for $220 if you only saw the frame and a few low quality partial pictures of the actual painting? What I have come to expect from ECCIE is high quality professional pictures of the complete package and most providers have a link to a professional website with quality pictures and in some cases even videos. That is what I consider high class and what differentiates ECCIE from BP.
Old 07-27-2015, 05:04 PM   #13
joshf26
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiveMeLibertyOrGiveMeHead View Post
I was not trying to promote a discussion about how much Tucson sucks and or local providers going elsewhere. I was trying to spark some life here so we can get higher quality providers visiting here. Please start your own thread if you must discuss other hot spots besides Tucson.

Thanks
Agreed, not talking about how bad the area is or what ever. We are just stating that we are tired of BP and wonder why some of the better providers don't use Eccie.

I'm tired of BP because some girls are just spamming their ads every hour and it's very annoying.
Old 07-29-2015, 08:52 AM   #14
Simply Spice
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Oh yes those scandalous pictures

A main reason I don't have face pictures is because of my job. I work in one of the big hospitals here in nursing and just as you gents need discretion. I do as well.

I am actually working with a photgrapher now. He's coming to my house some time this week to do pictures. I hate my slutty BP pictures but I also was screwed over by a photographer here in Tucson who took my pics and dashed and never heard from him again. I paid a small deposit but nothing that wasn't heartbreaking. So I just figured my mirrored selfies would work until something better came up
Old 07-29-2015, 05:03 PM   #15
WMIM
Registered Member

Default Faces

Quote:
A main reason I don't have face pictures is because of my job. I work in one of the big hospitals here in nursing and just as you gents need discretion. I do as well.

I am actually working with a photgrapher now. He's coming to my house some time this week to do pictures. I hate my slutty BP pictures but I also was screwed over by a photographer here in Tucson who took my pics and dashed and never heard from him again. I paid a small deposit but nothing that wasn't heartbreaking. So I just figured my mirrored selfies would work until something better came up
Never, ever, ever, ever, put your face in an ad unless you are unconcerned that it will be circulated among the general population. You're an educated person, I don't need to spell out the potential ramifications. Just my 2 cents worth. If you want some free semi pro shots (yeah, no face shots, ha) bring a class 10 SD card over this week.
WMIM is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women