Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > A Question of Legality
A Question of Legality Post your legal questions here (general, nothing of a personal nature)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59850
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 11-03-2011, 02:09 AM   #1
nina r3d
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 87745
My ECCIE Reviews
Default pics on backpage

i have been a member for about two years on this site. i took a year off because of a crazy stalker, now that i am getting back into the swing of things, today i get a very disturbing call, getting called out of my name, threatened by a pimp, and threatened to be reported to p411 and here on my favorite site eccie. i have been around almost 3 years, and i have met very nice and reputable people here, this deranged woman (im using the ter loosly) called me out of th eblue and accused me of usig all her photos....if you look at my history you can see me original pics from 2009 where i used to show my face, before i graduated from nursing school. i will admit i do not use my own photos when i am advertising on backpage, i do use my real body pics, but yes...........i DO NOT USE MY REAL FACE PICS because i, unlike this deranged woman have a real career and can not afford to lose my job. so i a sorry to you (she did not want to give me her name, all i could hear was a loud angry man yelling in the background saying IMA GET THAT BITCH) BUT i will take off your so called pic off my backpage site. but i would like to say this, i dowloaded this pic off of backpage in costa rica, i thought it resembeled me, so i used it. i am sure i a not the only one. Sorry honey that you didnt have the cojones to give me your real or fake name, and im sorry that you had to stoop to the level of threatening me and calling mexican trash. i have plenty of reviews and WONDERFUL hobbyist that frequent me.....and i hate to say this, many of them say i look 100% better than those photos i post online. im sorry your MONEY MANAGER got upset, but please stop with the threats, i am an educated person who likes to keep things professional. sorry to you and you "UNCLE".........xoxoxoxox NINA RED
P.S. TO ALL MY FRIENDS, IM SORRY FOR THIS RANT, I JUST GOT MY FEELINGS HURT WITH THE AWFUL THINGS SHE WAS SAYING ABOUT HOW I WAS A FAT LATINA WITH NO BUTT=-( MY MEASUREMENT ARE 34DD/26/32 THANKYOU
OH.....AND ONE MORE THING, ALL MY PICS ON ECCIE AND P411 ARE 100% REAL, IF ITS NOT ME ITS FREE PAPI!!

****i guess my question is..if i do use a pic i found on the WORLD WIDE NET, am i able to use them for my backpage site? MAY I ADD, I WILL NOR HAVE I EVER USED FAKED PICS ON MY P411 OR ECCIE SHOWCASE,JUST ON BACKPAGE BC OF PRIVACY ISSUES... this girl has been harassing me and has went as far as having someone calll pretending to be from the law enforcement....its getting very unsettling,

Old 11-03-2011, 04:01 AM   #2
~Ze~
Just a girl in the world.

User ID: 444
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by nina r3d View Post
i have been a member for about two years on this site. i took a year off because of a crazy stalker, now that i am getting back into the swing of things, today i get a very disturbing call, getting called out of my name, threatened by a pimp, and threatened to be reported to p411 and here on my favorite site eccie. i have been around almost 3 years, and i have met very nice and reputable people here, this deranged woman (im using the ter loosly) called me out of th eblue and accused me of usig all her photos....if you look at my history you can see me original pics from 2009 where i used to show my face, before i graduated from nursing school. i will admit i do not use my own photos when i am advertising on backpage, i do use my real body pics, but yes...........i DO NOT USE MY REAL FACE PICS because i, unlike this deranged woman have a real career and can not afford to lose my job. so i a sorry to you (she did not want to give me her name, all i could hear was a loud angry man yelling in the background saying IMA GET THAT BITCH) BUT i will take off your so called pic off my backpage site. but i would like to say this, i dowloaded this pic off of backpage in costa rica, i thought it resembeled me, so i used it. i am sure i a not the only one. Sorry honey that you didnt have the cojones to give me your real or fake name, and im sorry that you had to stoop to the level of threatening me and calling mexican trash. i have plenty of reviews and WONDERFUL hobbyist that frequent me.....and i hate to say this, many of them say i look 100% better than those photos i post online. im sorry your MONEY MANAGER got upset, but please stop with the threats, i am an educated person who likes to keep things professional. sorry to you and you "UNCLE".........xoxoxoxox NINA RED
P.S. TO ALL MY FRIENDS, IM SORRY FOR THIS RANT, I JUST GOT MY FEELINGS HURT WITH THE AWFUL THINGS SHE WAS SAYING ABOUT HOW I WAS A FAT LATINA WITH NO BUTT=-( MY MEASUREMENT ARE 34DD/26/32 THANKYOU
OH.....AND ONE MORE THING, ALL MY PICS ON ECCIE AND P411 ARE 100% REAL, IF ITS NOT ME ITS FREE PAPI!!

****i guess my question is..if i do use a pic i found on the WORLD WIDE NET, am i able to use them for my backpage site? MAY I ADD, I WILL NOR HAVE I EVER USED FAKED PICS ON MY P411 OR ECCIE SHOWCASE,JUST ON BACKPAGE BC OF PRIVACY ISSUES... this girl has been harassing me and has went as far as having someone calll pretending to be from the law enforcement....its getting very unsettling,

If you steal another girl's photos, on BP, CL, ECCIE or elsewhere... don't you think that is wrong? Why not just chop off your head out of the pics, or blur/black over your face in your own pics?

How would you react if some "no name" hooker stole your photos and was using them WITH your face on them?
~Ze~ is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 08:44 AM   #3
LAVixian
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 18955
My ECCIE Reviews

I suppose she didn't have to go so far as threatening you, I would have politely requested that you take them down. However, I have to agree with Ze... you can't just take any picture you want. It's just not fair to the rightful owner. It would be alot easier to just crop your own pictures. It's a hassle but at least no one would be threatening you. Good luck with this situation.
LAVixian is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 09:44 AM   #4
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Using someone elses pictures was wrong for a variety of reasons. If you do not trust Backpage why are you putting yourself at risk there?
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 01:40 PM   #5
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Although it is frowned upon to use other people's pics, you're a Nurse now so walk away from this shit.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 05:19 PM   #6
RegularFemale205
Account Disabled

User ID: 106997

Men with take a chance with the face as long as the body is right. There is no need to use a fake face pic.

What I think is that this may be some local Backpage bullying. That site is full of dirty people and pimps who will do whatever to knock out local competition.
RegularFemale205 is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 07:46 PM   #7
Guest020312-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 86457
My ECCIE Reviews

Haha, funny perspective here. So some girl just started using my pics on her ad. Want me to tell you how it feels?

It feels disrespectful.. as hell. What if and I am in no way implying this would happen but what if someone had a bad experience with her and in turn it looked like it was me? Sure, there is that little bit of confidence it ads that she wishes her ass was as nice as mine but that doesn't outweigh the feeling of someone robbing you of your pictures. You might not know how it feels because you are the one stealing here but imagine if you pulled up someones ad and saw your pictures on it. Knowing they are getting appointments because you look good.

Not trying to rant but I am just saying there is more than your and the guys perspective.
Guest020312-2 is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 04:04 PM   #8
nina r3d
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 87745
My ECCIE Reviews

@ze..i did not nor have i ever used someone elses face pics, just to elaborate on the type of pic that was used(and apparently has caused me alot of problems)...i have a very distinct tattoo on my lower back, the pic that i used was one of a butt (with no tattoo). that was the only pic i used, but if i would have known it would start such a disarray i wouldve never used it.
@lavixian, you are very right, it was alot easier to crop my pics, but unfortunately in order to crop my distinctive tats i would have to crop off my whole body lol, but thank goodness i have learned to position myself in certain ways where i can conceal them for cameras, and yes if she would have just called and voiced her concerns i would have gladly taken down the ONE butt pic that was not mine, i hate the fact that females have to use their pimps intimidate people.
@laz, i use my real photos here and on p411 bc i know i can screen the people on here (for the most part) as far as backpage, i feel like there is no filter on who looks at that site, you dont need to be screened or make an account or need someone to vouch for you in order to look on backpage, that is why i chose to try to conceal my back tattoo with the pic.
@acp5762 i did stop working for a while, i am an lvn now, and am back in school for my lvn to rn bridge program. i do this in order to pay my bills. i have no daddy issues, no drug habits, i dont party nor do i spend my money on a gotti lifestyle, im just a normal woman who works and tries to better herself everyday. Thanks for the advice though (not being sarcastic)=-)
@regfemale, when i originally posted this thread, i was very upset and as you can tell i was all over the place, i shouldve elaborated, i did NOT use someone elses face pic, i used a pic of a butt without a tattoo..and looking back i truly regret it.
@tabootanner...I understand where you are coming from, but i will admit if the shoe was one the other foot, yes i wouldve contacted the person using my pics, but it is not in my nature to threaten people. i wouldve asked to please take them down, and if they didnt then i wouldve just reported it as spam or overpost, then backpage wouldve pulled the ad down.
*******AGAIN, I JUST WANTED TO APOLOGIZE TO WHOMEVER IT IS THAT KEEPS CONTACTING ME, I HAVE TAKEN THE BUTT PIC DOWN FROM MY BP AD, I WISH YOU NOTHING BUT THE BEST IN ALL YOUR ENDEAVORS, SORRY THAT I USED IT.
nina r3d is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 05:35 PM   #9
Azul78
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14

lil nina, i have been UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL with that ass of yours, no need to use other girls pics, your onion booty will bring any man to tears! I do know you want to keep some level of privacy but sweetie in the business youre in you can only expect so much. It is in your best interest to take that photo down if its causing you all that drama, LIKE lavixian stated, just crop what you can or get someone to photoshop the tattoos off your pics, with that being said, keep your head up my dear, and dont stoop to their level of ignorance. you made a mistake, learned from it, now keep trucking you sexxxy lil latina. oh by the way i enjoyed admiring your showcase pics last night, i almost got a blister from my self pleasuring! ill be by to see you SOON! lol
Azul78 is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 08:04 PM   #10
Anita Lay
BANNED

User ID: 95934
My ECCIE Reviews

Big NO NO... take the time to use your OWN pictures and when ppl get pissed off you better suck it up because YOU PROVOKED IT.
Anita Lay is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 09:07 PM   #11
LadyRed
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 83158
My ECCIE Reviews

If your not going to use your own pic then don't use any. It is decietful and someone elses property. What if it was the other way around. You could turn your head blur or cut it off. If you have concerns about backpage don't use it. You are adding to the problem.
LadyRed is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 12:20 AM   #12
SimplyGwen
BANNED

User ID: 106029
My ECCIE Reviews

There is something called copyright violation. You probably got the better end of the deal, just having the person go crazy, rather than file suit.
SimplyGwen is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 01:43 AM   #13
vidagalore
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4993
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default its not worth it !!!

I've have my pics stolen and used by fake providers on bp and its not worth the embarassment.
My best friend who is also a provider caught a girl using her pics in the same area she had lived.All in all she set the girl up , went to her location and commandeered the girl to remove the pics as well as beat the girl up ...
So ask yourself , is it worth it ?

my recommendation : learn photoshop or use photoscape to blur your face and tattoos
Use your OWN PICS !!!
vidagalore is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 03:15 AM   #14
sensualsanaa
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1199
My ECCIE Reviews

Don't you think guys would be a little upset to see a photo with no tats... then they arrive and you have a large tat? Its generally in good form to use your own photos. The nature of our business is very personal and requires a lot of trust in each other, and if a persons first contact with you is besmirched by your use of false photos, it may not result in a long lasting relationship and hurt your business. I understand your desire for discretion, however you don't want to be deceitful in your advertising. There's a thin line between being discreet and being fraudulent.

But wait... in your initial post you said you used her face pic since you just graduated from nursing school and didnt want to run the risk of being identified... then later you say you used her body pic to conceal your tattoo.... what's the truth?

Quote:
if you look at my history you can see me original pics from 2009 where i used to show my face, before i graduated from nursing school. i will admit i do not use my own photos when i am advertising on backpage, i do use my real body pics, but yes...........i DO NOT USE MY REAL FACE PICS because i, unlike this deranged woman have a real career and can not afford to lose my job.
then you go on to say....

Quote:
@ze..i did not nor have i ever used someone elses face pics, just to elaborate on the type of pic that was used(and apparently has caused me alot of problems)...i have a very distinct tattoo on my lower back, the pic that i used was one of a butt (with no tattoo). that was the only pic i used, but if i would have known it would start such a disarray i wouldve never used it.
sensualsanaa is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 06:57 AM   #15
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

I'll answer your question. First you shouldn't use fake pics AT ALL. Eccie does not encourage and does not condones the use of pictures that do not belong to you in your advertisements or show cases. Using these pictures on our site for advertisements constitutes false advertisement and will be met with action from staff.

On a personal standpoint i think with your remarks you've let be known that you purposely use false pictures for the purpose of advertisement. There are MANY girls on here who do just fine by using their own pics. Even if they don't show their face, the fact they use their own pics provide the clients a sense of confidence that they are not being had.

#26 - False advertising will not be permitted on ECCIE. If you utilize our forums, Showcase, or other advertising features, we ask that your tactics are straight-forward and accurate. If you choose to use images in your advertising, we require that the subject of the images are in fact you. Cases of alleged "false advertising" whether it be through inaccurate images or with text, should be reported to staff by the members using the RTM function. Investigation and appropriate actions will be taken, which may include removal of the false material and could possibly result in loss of ad-posting privileges
Mojojo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women