Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 06-17-2010, 05:44 PM   #1
Gryphon
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 13
Default Biggest Turn On?

I've had partners ask me from time to time what turns me on about D/s play. They've been a bit surprised when I tell them: The level of trust the sub puts in me. When a woman is willing to let me tie her down, blindfold her, and use various potentially harmful items on her, having utter confidence that I will keep her safe and release her immediately if she says the word--that is the biggest turn on in the world.

I'm interested to know what brings others back to this type of play--both Dom/mes and subs.
Gryphon is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 08:25 AM   #2
Willen
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

The biggest turn on for me is when my partner is turned on. I think that's just a more general way of saying what Gryphon has just said.
Willen is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 11:17 AM   #3
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

My natural tendency is to be submissive. I love the feeling of just letting go and trying new things that I would never have thought up on my own. The mental side of just letting go is as freeing as it is relaxing.

I also do light domination which I really enjoy also. I love watching my partner quiver with delight when I drag my hair across a freshly paddled bottom or twisting my cloths pins with hooks on the end until they whimper! I love it. It turns me on. Since I’m really a domme I’m really not even qualified to bring someone anywhere near their safe word.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 10:46 PM   #4
runswithscissors
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

my biggest turn on?

Watching for the pleasure signs to appear....the sheen of perspiration popping out on the forehead; the slight hitch in the breathing when I lean in close; seeing the anticipation in their eyes; the blush of crimson across the chest; the knowledge I am taking my partner on a journey of her choosing and the trust instilled in me to provide that journey.....very erotic.....
runswithscissors is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 11:47 PM   #5
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

Anyone who enjoys their own sexuality and who also let's me enjoy mine.
Guest032514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 01:18 AM   #6
anova444
Account Disabled

User ID: 24793
My ECCIE Reviews
Default blindfold question

Is the blindfold purely for her, or does it also help you because you don't see fearful expressions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
I've had partners ask me from time to time what turns me on about D/s play. They've been a bit surprised when I tell them: The level of trust the sub puts in me. When a woman is willing to let me tie her down, blindfold her, and use various potentially harmful items on her, having utter confidence that I will keep her safe and release her immediately if she says the word--that is the biggest turn on in the world.

I'm interested to know what brings others back to this type of play--both Dom/mes and subs.
anova444 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 03:31 AM   #7
Vixen DeVain
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5892
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I Can't Help It

.. But for me the biggest turn on is to be teased and kissed.. I love it when I can feel breath against my skin.. anywhere on my body.. when my arms are lifted above my head and head and just kissed and teased.. it makes my entire body quiver and shake..
I just LOVE it..
Vixen DeVain is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 03:40 AM   #8
Shackle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

The biggest turn on is to enjoy a level of trust with someone that you can totally let go when playing. That means they trust you to tallow them to tie you up and have their way with you and vice versa. Watching someone have no control and totally letting go is amazing.
Shackle is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 07:43 AM   #9
TexasStarr
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1070
My ECCIE Reviews
Default There's No Place Like subspace!

For me it is also the Trust.

Allowed to see what tools, toys and implements will be used on me. Then restrained and blindfolded brings on the acts of surprise.
Not knowing when or what will come next. Will it be a soft touch, a tender kiss or a stern smack? Followed by something hot or cold, sticky or solid? The feeling of anticipation builds, causing shortness of breath, a racing heart and your mind to be set FREE!
Knowing that Dom will never allow anything bad to happen to you, that he will bring no true harm to you, and even comfort you in the end can just send me over the top.

(clicks her heels 3 times and says) There's no place like subspace, There's no place like subspace, There's no place like subspace.
TexasStarr is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 07:50 AM   #10
am-a-pleaser
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

Enthusiasm, vulnerability, trust, experimenting, passion, mutual enjoyment.

Too many activities to really list. But when the lady I'm with gets really turned on, it really takes me higher.
am-a-pleaser is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 08:33 AM   #11
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

attitude/enthusiasm/confidence
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 08:47 AM   #12
missi hart
transgirl provider

User ID: 3227
My Bio Page

i definitely agree about attitude and confidence. i am a pleaser so i love making the person i'm with get off. and of course it is a huge turn on for me to have the person i'm with treat me like the naughty girl that i am.
missi hart is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 09:47 AM   #13
Gryphon
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by anova444 View Post
Is the blindfold purely for her, or does it also help you because you don't see fearful expressions?
The blindfold is a sensory deprivation tool. If she doesn't know what's coming next it heightens her level of sexual tension and ultimately helps her to stop trying to anticipate and just be in the moment. It also allows me to play mind games. For instance, letting her feel the heat coming off a candle, then dripping water from the ice cube in my other hand over her nipples...

Not being able to see the look in her eyes is the tradeoff for that. Of course, if there are going to be any fearful expressions they would likely come when I make her lay out the equipment. She sees everything that I might potentially use and I make it clear that she can set limits ahead of time. So there shouldn't be true fear, only nervous anticipation.
Old 06-19-2010, 09:54 AM   #14
Gryphon
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasStarr View Post
For me it is also the Trust.

Allowed to see what tools, toys and implements will but used on me. Then restrained and blindfolded brings on the acts of surprise.
Not knowing when or what will come next. Will it be a soft touch, a tender kiss or a stern smack? Followed but something hot or cold, sticky or solid? The feeling of anticipation builds, causing shortness of breath, a racing heart and your mind to be set FREE!
Knowing that Dom will never allow anything bad to happen to you, that he will bring no true harm to you, and even comfort you in the end can just send me over the top.

(clicks her heels 3 times and says) There's no place like subspace, There's no place like subspace, There's no place like subspace.
Now THAT'S what I'm talkin' about! The thrill has to be there for both, otherwise it's no fun.
Old 06-19-2010, 11:04 AM   #15
TexasStarr
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1070
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
Now THAT'S what I'm talkin' about! The thrill has to be there for both, otherwise it's no fun.

Gryphon Sir... I believe we are on the same wave link. When shall I start packing for my trip, Sir?
TexasStarr is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women