Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59884
gman4452909
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47492
pyramider46370
bambino40302
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 03-23-2011, 07:46 AM   #286
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

I am the orange cat on the left. Is that Heathcliff or Garfield?
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 07:49 AM   #287
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Deleted.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 08:45 AM   #288
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

OK people, this thread has run it's course.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 09:00 AM   #289
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

My ECCIE Reviews

I've been assured by the OP that he can get this thread back on track.
I'll let it have another chance.
Old 03-23-2011, 09:03 AM   #290
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I'm stunned. Never seen a thread closed and reopened so quickly.

That being said, I've never run across a lady who had multiple handles without good reason. But, when it comes to this world, I'm naive in a lot of ways.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 09:04 AM   #291
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Do you believe in the Easter Bunny MA?
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 09:08 AM   #292
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post
I'm sure MA or SR will be by soon.

But in the mean time, I'd like to hear the groups thoughts as to whether the management should tolerate people that drive off others by starting fights. If you are looking at things from their perspective, it would make more sense to just ban those folks and keep your audience up. Afterall, the pests don't generate any revenue for them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
This thread at last count had 3700+ views. Not sure how that is driving off eccie's audience.

Besides you think Marshall is ok for the forum. Not sure how you could make a credible arguement that any other poster is bannable after saying something like that.....and no I do not want Marshall banned (or anyone else for that matter).
I'll be happy to admit trolling for London more than a little, sorry that RL got in the way of trying to bring this thread back on topic yesterday which was my intent. Thancks to PJ and WTF for trying to do that for me.

As I've tried to beat the lovely Naomi over the head about this, it's only fair that I should extend the same courtesy to London, but I see her crap and speed post on so many threads that giving her a chance to meltdown was a little hard to pass up; sure enough she did. Now London I don't really know if this thread is going to turn out to be all about you, but I promise that when I started it that was not the intent.

There is just a chance and I know for some of the folks that make it possible for me to believe at least for a moment that we are not a complete attention hoe, this may come as quite a shock but it isn't all about you. This threAD was never intended to be all about any one person, not even me. It was intended to be a national inquiry into ethics. I actually wanted the input of the witches of eastwick too (London, Naomi and the often ignored Valerie). Not their speed posting and hijacks, which are tolerable at times but not when as they have done several times in this thread blur an interesting conversation. But that is another topic for another threAD.

Now if you are done with your desperate cries for 24/7 attention let's get back on topic please and I'll promise not to screw with you for at least the next couple of pages.

Just a quick update Naomi, it's rude to try and close someone else's threAD. I would never do that to you sugar plum, the website that was off line a couple of days ago that I alluded to is now back up. Weird would be an understatement, the timing of it all may be completely innocent but when most just see specks on a camera lens I do tend to see the reflections of little black helicopters.
Wayward is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 09:08 AM   #293
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post
Do you believe in the Easter Bunny MA?
He doesn't but I do.
Old 03-23-2011, 09:14 AM   #294
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
I'm stunned. Never seen a thread closed and reopened so quickly.

That being said, I've never run across a lady who had multiple handles without good reason. But, when it comes to this world, I'm naive in a lot of ways.
Charles I have run across both things and thanks for helping bring this back on topic so quickly. You may have run across the latter, but just weren't allowed to know that you had, for example there is someone on this board that I am not allowed to mention by name. Have you ever heard of that? Because it's one of the weirdest edicts in my SHMB experience, you are sharp see if you can figure out who it might be. I can't tell you in PM or post with out taking a week off.

A serious thanks to Marcus Aurelius for giving me a chance to get this train back on the track.
Old 03-23-2011, 09:18 AM   #295
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Maybe we can have a poll on who it is.
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 09:18 AM   #296
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

My ECCIE Reviews

Is water or halon a better choice?
Old 03-23-2011, 09:20 AM   #297
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Ummm Wayward, I hate to point out the obvious but YOU were the first to direct your insinuations at ME...not the other way around. Trust me, I get enough attention love....I don't need any more from you. YOU flat out asked ME why I pulled my HDH website after the start of this thread, and I clued you in on the fact that it has been down for almost 6 months. Before that, I did in fact reply in a manner that was related to your "topic." Get your facts straight if you're going to try and make a point. I don't have meltdowns hun....I thrive on facts. Try it sometime.

Had you gotten to the actual point of the thread in the first place, there would be no need for infantile replies and mere speculation from any party....that has yet to happen, so I won't bother you with my replies again. BTW, if you don't want DRAMA in your threads maybe you should refrain from callling people names..i.e. witches. This is a bogus attempt at a National alert with you being too cowardly to name names lol. Carry on.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 09:22 AM   #298
guest040711-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 60

I've learned over the years a handle change won't change bad service, cream always rises to the top, something else falls to the bottom and gets flushed down the sewer.
guest040711-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 09:28 AM   #299
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Deleted.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 09:37 AM   #300
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification