Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 07-17-2011, 06:25 PM   #166
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You are right Surcher. You do not have a dog in that fight, and I know more about Lauren than you might suspect; hence, your comment was totally uncalled for - and totally petty.
I had a dog in the fight....Leah and I are friendly if not friends via pm. That lady knows the real deal and does not post a bunch of self promoting caca. There is no way in hell she thought I meant anything insulting to her. The insult was Lauren giving Leah advice on a question that Leah did not even ask about.

Furthermore, If Lauren left because she did not like my posts, it would be no different than if I left because I did not like yours. My choice. You post what you want , when ya want. I can either respond, ignore , cry or leave. You have no control over how I respond. I had no control over how Lauren responded. I do not have that kind of power. She will be back, she just threw her usual hissy fit for attention, glad to see you are still giving it to her.

Oh and for the record, I never insulted Lauren about her profession like you and Marshall have with amusement. [/quote] ???? You just admitted you did!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 06:27 PM   #167
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default as Paul Harvey would say. And now for the rest of the story..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Doubt if you will, but if you were to you read the many, many posts by WTF towards Lauren in those days before she quit, you will see that his remarks are sarcastic and insincere. Sarcasm and ridicule are the context of his posts.

And if you dig a bit deeper you will find that Summerhill conspired with her band of Goddesses to get me banned in another place and time.

Now it was my fault for taking the bait, I freely admit.

Why are you trying to justify Marshall and you horrible behaviour towards another lady with me and Summerhill?

Even if it were true...and it is not, there is no reason for your and Marshall comments towards the ladies choice of professions any of the ladies. Not just this one lady but all ladies.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 06:33 PM   #168
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default You are in over your head I. B.

Quote:
I???? You just admitted you did!
No I didn't, I admitted to not agreeing with Lauren on many many things. Just as you and I disagree.

I never ever stooped so low as to bring up her profession into the mix. Her profession had nothing to do with her double standards.

Well they may have shaped her views but it was not fair game to ridicule her about her profession, one that I do use!

God you have some twisted logic going on.

Plus you are having a hard time with Surchers point.

The insult was Lauren giving Leah advice on a question that Leah did not even ask about
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 06:45 PM   #169
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Why are you trying to justify Marshall and you horrible behaviour towards another lady with me and Summerhill?

Even if it were true...and it is not, there is no reason for your and Marshall comments towards the ladies choice of professions any of the ladies. Not just this one lady but all ladies.
I never made a negative remark about anybody's choice of profession, except maybe for yours. What I am saying is you pointedly sought Lauren out and ridiculed her from thread to thread. You kept interjecting previous disagreements into each and every new thread until she quit. You insulted her and drove her away. Then you want to play WK with a "mock honor" code at the drop of a hat with Marshall's first or second post - that is not that different from yours. Again, you did it repeatedly, over, and over, and over.
Old 07-17-2011, 07:49 PM   #170
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I never made a negative remark about anybody's choice of profession, except maybe for yours. What I am saying is you pointedly sought Lauren out and ridiculed her from thread to thread. You kept interjecting previous disagreements into each and every new thread until she quit. You insulted her and drove her away. Then you want to play WK with a "mock honor" code at the drop of a hat with Marshall's first or second post - that is not that different from yours. Again, you did it repeatedly, over, and over, and over.
you do not know my profession. Now there. We got that clear. Next I gave you every oppertunity to denounce marshall bs. You did not. So don't play that whiny shit. I made it perfectly clear wtf I did not care for. It is not wk. I said her pov was fair game. Fire away. I did with lauren. I do with you and you are welcome to go after my pov. Quitb trying to mix those two seperate points. You are as double standard as summerhill.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 08:17 PM   #171
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
you do not know my profession. Now there. We got that clear.
True, I do not know your profession, but that doesn't mean I didn't malign you at some point in the past.
Quote:
Next I gave you every oppertunity to denounce marshall bs. You did not. So don't play that whiny shit.
I don't agree with everything Marshall posts, but I'm not his keeper. So I'll defer to him to defend himself, as I do myself.
Quote:
I made it perfectly clear wtf I did not care for. It is not wk. I said her pov was fair game. I do with you and you are welcome to go after my pov. Quitb trying to mix those two seperate points. You are as double standard as summerhill.
Lauren is so much more pretty than you. I am always going to take her side. But point of fact, it's time to stop the back and forth on this topic.
Old 07-17-2011, 08:49 PM   #172
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
I don't agree with everything Marshall posts, but I'm not his keeper. So I'll defer to him to defend himself

??????? Defend myself? From what?
Marshall is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 08:53 PM   #173
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
??????? Defend myself? From what?
WTF, or whom ever.
Old 07-17-2011, 08:57 PM   #174
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
WTF, or whom ever.

???

!!!!

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA........! I thought you were being serious! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! You are funny.......
Old 07-17-2011, 09:07 PM   #175
Jdriller
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

What specific spending cuts has Obama actually stated. Everything seems to be said in generalities. Spending freeze at current levels? How about a roll back to 3 years ago and then freeze that for then next 4 years. Current spending levels are way to high and much higher than they were 3 years ago (before Bush left office) What would a roll back to spending levels from 3 years ago do to the deficit? I don't know the answer to that.
Jdriller is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 12:24 AM   #176
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
True, I do not know your profession, but that doesn't mean I didn't malign you at some point in the past.

My point was that for the most part, one's profession has nothing to do with one's character.

Quote:
I don't agree with everything Marshall posts, but I'm not his keeper. So I'll defer to him to defend himself, as I do myself.
Yes but I directly asked you on more than one occasion if you agreed with Marshall's approach. I will leave you with some Burke on this matter and the latter evolution of the saying.
‘When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.

That quote from Edmund Burke in ‘Thoughts on the Cause of Present Discontents’ has, in general use, come to be delivered as, ‘The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.’
http://tartarus.org/~martin/essays/burkequote2.html

Quote:
Lauren is so much more pretty than you. Agreed I am always going to take her side. Understandable But point of fact, it's time to stop the back and forth on this topic.

Let me get this straight, you accuse me of doing something that Marshall did. When I strenuously object and would like to debate the matter to fruition, you then want to stop the debate in midstream? Did I get that correct?

How about you retract your accusation. Say you were mistaken, make amends and then move on.

I have readily admitted to having a different POV than Lauren. That is a far cry from bad mouthing Leah Ireland or doing anything to cut down Lauren chosen profession to get a leg up in a debate. Which is wtf Marshall did but is now playing possum to.

I warned you that if you find yourself in his corner to often you would have a hard time getting the stench off.

Now please apologize for comparing the spat(s) between Lauren and myself and Marshall and amusement. If not I will open the link you provided and dispel any misconception you have. Leah Ireland is a smart cookie and at no point was I trying to belittle her POV.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 06:26 AM   #177
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default did you run out of meth?

Quote:
Dealing with people like Marshall is gutter posting I will admit. The problem as I see it is folks like you. Folks who stand by silently as he steps over the line time and time again. As long as your side continues to sit on your hands when he posts over the top crap ( by that, I mean bringing a young lady's profession into the conversation)....you will continue to see me post with the respect you deserve. Which is in fact none.
i read your post to me and it raised my ire and i thought of nasty things to say to you, then i thought better of it and wasn't going to respond, but this morning i decided to.

1. i do not read Marshall's posts except in passing or just by happenstance. you addressing me as if i am somehow responsible for another's post is quite galling, and as i considered it, i was struck that it does fit with your other posts lumping things together constantly in some sort of warped stew brewing fumes in your mind that forever escape through your finger tips and find their way to this site .

2. i have no idea what was or wasn't said about anyone, a lady or a man or you (a possible indeterminate)

3. You once had, i thought, some sort of good humor and a respect toward others, you have since devolved into or been revealed as a humorless and graceless scribbler and crass miss-stater of all things that matter.

4. you have no clue what i deserve, however your respect i do not seek.
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 09:02 AM   #178
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Is Marshall winning? An interesting question don't ya think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
i read your post to me and it raised my ire and i thought of nasty things to say to you, then i thought better of it and wasn't going to respond, but this morning i decided to.

I responded to your observation of me. It was a harsh observation IMHO. I responded in kind. You now feel the need to get in some last word? Fine.

I stand by my orginial response to your observation. I no more need/seek your respect than you seek/need mine.

Quote:
i
2. i have no idea what was or wasn't said about anyone, a lady or a man or you (a possible indeterminate)
Then why the fuc are you commenting on me? You are not following the bouncing ball. You come in and comment on my posts without taking into consideration the context of my posts in regards to others that have posted? Talk about distorting. The very thing you accuse me of.....

Quote:
4. you have no clue what i deserve, however your respect i do not seek.
I know exactly wtf you deserve in regards to exchanges between you and I in this forum. I claimed not to know anything more about you in the respect department. Why would you think it ok for you to make a negative public observation about me and me not to do so in kind? Maybe you missed this in an earlier post....‘The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.’ You do understand that wtf I am implying is that you (and others) are good man, albiet ones sitting on one's hands while Marshall spews his caca.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 09:09 AM   #179
Marshall
BANNED

Let's review where we are here..........

When this board opened up for political discussion, I did not initially participate......during that period of time WDF [watta dumb fuck] and Doofus ran rough-shod like a couple of liberal bullies......now I show up and bitch-slap these bullies around and reveal them for the pussies that they are......Doofus has a nervous breakdown and runs to the mod for help, and WDF gets scared and has spent his time recruiting people against me because he's a worthless cunt who can't handle me by himself...........

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
Old 07-18-2011, 09:17 AM   #180
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
Let's review where we are here..........

When this board opened up for political discussion, I did not initially participate......during that period of time WDF [watta dumb fuck] and Doofus ran rough-shod like a couple of liberal bullies......now I show up and bitch-slap these bullies around and reveal them for the pussies that they are......Doofus has a nervous breakdown and runs to the mod for help, and WDF gets scared and has spent his time recruiting people against me because he's a worthless cunt who can't handle me by himself...........

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
Marshall, I have not recruited people against you, though I do think that would be the easiest job in the world.

I may start a drive to have everyone put you on ignore. That is hardly the actions of one scared of you.

To your other point, if you think it running roughshod over people that continue to post lies (such as tax cuts always produce more income to the government) and the key word is continue because I have tried to be nice the first couple of hundred times, then yes I will have to agree with you in that regard.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women