Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70422
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47568
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 11-15-2015, 11:41 AM   #1
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22
Default JadeRose - An attention starved person that lives in quite a creative world it seems.... Anyone else receiving unwanted messages and invitations?

Back in mid/late October I began receiving messages from this member that at first were inquisitive in nature but quickly took on an air of desperation as she tried to convince me that "inside" she was some kind of successful, kind and caring person that I should want to know.

I was provided her phone number and was asked to call to talk and was also invited to brunch/lunch and dinner in an attempt to "get to know her"... All of which I ignored....

I first explained I was not interested as I choose to see providers she looks like she could have consumed as a snack......

I explained I was in a relationship and had a GF as well.... I am not interested....

After being unable to "politely" get her move on in her search for companionship I PM'd her and copied Austin MODs on the 23rd of October telling her to cease all attempts to PM, email call or text me......

For a while it stopped but today the unwanted private messaging began once again.

I don't know if she has personally fixated on others the way she seemed to on me and one other that I know about...... I have no idea why me...... I've never met her that I know of and would never so much as acknowledge her in public if I saw her..... I have standards for the women in my life that she does not remotely come close to.

If others here are also receiving her attention in an unwanted manner I encourage you to RTM those messages as well.

This person seems to be incredibly desperate to connect..... So much so that she trys to obtain phone numbers from other providers under the guise of "screening"....

JadeRose..... I have zero interest in knowing you as a person... Zero interest in knowing you in your profession..... Zero interest in seeing you as anything more than the butt end of a joke which is what you've proven to be....... I humored your first couple of PMs simply to be courteous and the delusion displayed in them was mildly entertaining. BUt I quickly saw the lack of stability in the picture you seemed to paint and asked you to leave me alone....

You are a joke... a novelty act... the fat woman at the house of freaks..... your PMs were and are shared by some of us for the entertainment value and you are played in a variety of ways by those you communicate with in order to get more material to be shared..........

It's obvious you want attention.... you crave it here on the boards from guys you will never be wanted by.......

It's not just the persona you have here..... it's all the shit talked by and about you on other websites..... you lack discretion in your personal as well as professional life... you've been outed and seem not to care and continue to work and go to school even though your professional and personal life are already out there for anyone that looks.... That is so incredibly irresponsible IRL as well as your professional life and many that see you are probably clueless in regards to the negativity that surrounds you as a person that they could get unknowingly drawn into......

You really should step back and reconsider how and where you get the attention you are seeking..... you have enough issues in your life... Quit starting new ones.....

Quit looking here for someone to talk to and spend some of that money you claim to make on a professional listener.....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 01:03 PM   #2
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 01:31 PM   #3
JadeRose
The Cock Worship Unicorn

User ID: 263584
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

JadeRose is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 03:58 PM   #4
Observing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Back in mid/late October I began receiving messages from this member that at first were inquisitive in nature but quickly took on an air of desperation as she tried to convince me that "inside" she was some kind of successful, kind and caring person that I should want to know.

I was provided her phone number and was asked to call to talk and was also invited to brunch/lunch and dinner in an attempt to "get to know her"... All of which I ignored....

I first explained I was not interested as I choose to see providers she looks like she could have consumed as a snack......

I explained I was in a relationship and had a GF as well.... I am not interested....

After being unable to "politely" get her move on in her search for companionship I PM'd her and copied Austin MODs on the 23rd of October telling her to cease all attempts to PM, email call or text me......

For a while it stopped but today the unwanted private messaging began once again.

I don't know if she has personally fixated on others the way she seemed to on me and one other that I know about...... I have no idea why me...... I've never met her that I know of and would never so much as acknowledge her in public if I saw her..... I have standards for the women in my life that she does not remotely come close to.

If others here are also receiving her attention in an unwanted manner I encourage you to RTM those messages as well.

This person seems to be incredibly desperate to connect..... So much so that she trys to obtain phone numbers from other providers under the guise of "screening"....

JadeRose..... I have zero interest in knowing you as a person... Zero interest in knowing you in your profession..... Zero interest in seeing you as anything more than the butt end of a joke which is what you've proven to be....... I humored your first couple of PMs simply to be courteous and the delusion displayed in them was mildly entertaining. BUt I quickly saw the lack of stability in the picture you seemed to paint and asked you to leave me alone....

You are a joke... a novelty act... the fat woman at the house of freaks..... your PMs were and are shared by some of us for the entertainment value and you are played in a variety of ways by those you communicate with in order to get more material to be shared..........

It's obvious you want attention.... you crave it here on the boards from guys you will never be wanted by.......

It's not just the persona you have here..... it's all the shit talked by and about you on other websites..... you lack discretion in your personal as well as professional life... you've been outed and seem not to care and continue to work and go to school even though your professional and personal life are already out there for anyone that looks.... That is so incredibly irresponsible IRL as well as your professional life and many that see you are probably clueless in regards to the negativity that surrounds you as a person that they could get unknowingly drawn into......

You really should step back and reconsider how and where you get the attention you are seeking..... you have enough issues in your life... Quit starting new ones.....

Quit looking here for someone to talk to and spend some of that money you claim to make on a professional listener.....
"I explained I was in a relationship and had a GF..."

Got-Dayum!
SO,GF,SB and all the strippers.....
And all the money makin' endeavors you brag about in the real world...
And this time of year is "the fundraiser".
When do you EVER find the time to come here and bloviate?
You are either the most multi-tasking person known to ever exist,or-r-r-r
full 'o shit.

:mf_laughboun ce3:
Observing is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 04:04 PM   #5
sooperpanda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

This is almost a threAD because I have a boner and have had a thing lately for crazy chicks.
sooperpanda is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 04:17 PM   #6
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

can't ya just smell the desperation? it's amazing he has time to fill that ever growing bulge above his belt, and post, and date all the most beautiful women, and support a wife.. but, hell, he's superman, just ask him..
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 05:10 PM   #7
Observing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuglet View Post
can't ya just smell the desperation? it's amazing he has time to fill that ever growing bulge above his belt, and post, and date all the most beautiful women, and support a wife.. but, hell, he's superman, just ask him..
"but, hell, he's superman, just ask him.."

No shit!

And the stamina of a Roman gladiator with all the gallivanting he does whilst shoveling down food,and then he takes all these hot babes home and knocks the bottom out of that hawt young pussy!

And still finds time to come here......

:laughin g1:
Observing is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 05:21 PM   #8
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Are you putting out a ManthreAD? Damn. I shudder after typing that.

Just block her and be done. You always tell people to do that. Follow your own advice.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 05:28 PM   #9
David.Douchehurst
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Ah wish yew fellas wuld cut ol' Whisperola sum slack.
Ah, fer one, is impress'd wif how he's grown an' evolv'd o'er time.
Ain't nunya all noticed thet he's stopped using all kinds a diff'rnt font sizes an' colors?
We all grows an' evolv's. 'Xcept fer meh. Ah's already perf'ct. Mah momma an mah granny always toldt meh so. They said, "Davey, yew is a perf'ct fool!" Ah'm happy ta have made'em proud o' meh.
David.Douchehurst is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 05:52 PM   #10
shayla84
Account Disabled

User ID: 159448
My ECCIE Reviews

Ummmm you and who are sharing pms, I believe that's not allowed isn't it???
shayla84 is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 06:04 PM   #11
Still Looking
BANNED

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
After being unable to "politely" get her move on in her search for companionship I PM'd her and copied Austin MODs on the 23rd of October telling her to cease all attempts to PM, email call or text me...
Quote:
Originally Posted by shayla84 View Post
Ummmm you and who are sharing pms, I believe that's not allowed isn't it???
Sharing and publishing are TWO different things!
Old 11-15-2015, 06:14 PM   #12
shayla84
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Question

Although I don't know why she wants to waste her time trying to get you off her ass, but why would you do this???? You call these girls fat, but have you stepped on a scale lately??? Your no butterfly your self sweetie.
You are pathetic really, and you feel your mister big man cause of your financial pockets, but really if you didn't have that you'd be some big lump of shit behind the computer. You think your better then everyone here and it's so comical because if I or most the girls on here walked past you on the street we wouldn't even want to look at you or conversate with you...
Your fucking so disappointed and disgusted with your own physical appearance that you try to hurt others, maybe by what others have said to you through out your life...
How does it feel to know that you girlfriend, these girls, strippers, they stomach you cause you give them money, there are perks to having to digest being close to you...
That if you didn't have any money, you'd be alone and fat, fat, fat... You make rumors about people, you have nothing better to do, you stalk people and try to make there life on here hell, you've outted people and THEN you try to make up for being a bastard by doing your Xmas thing for kids, which if only how they knew how you really felt about them, or what you do to get this money...
You are pathetic, your gonna stroke out someday and not a damn person is gonna care except maybe your kids and family, the rest will be smiling, shaking there head and saying karma had finally done it's job...
You'll say you don't care, and try to come up with something on here to say about me, Lol calling me a street walker, calling me fat or some other name, or you'll bring my personal shit up again, but that's all you have, you have no originality, you and you Lil butt buddies all say the same shit, and you beat it down to where it just starts to get annoying...
I believe you were a fat kid in school, high school and probably in college, you for made fun of, picked on and bullied and then you got this financial power trip and thought "I'll make everyone pay" well that's nice, I was the athletic popular Tom girl that was friend with everyone, I've never been bullied so I guess I don't understand your issue, it's funny though.

Get some new material, get a fucking gym membership lose some weight and feel better about your self and maybe you won't feel the need to take your depression issues out on everyone else...
Old 11-15-2015, 06:14 PM   #13
shayla84
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Doesn't matter, still against rules.
Old 11-15-2015, 06:20 PM   #14
Still Looking
BANNED

Red face

Quote:
Although I don't know why she wants to waste her time trying to get you off her ass, but why would you do this???? You call these girls fat, but have you stepped on a scale lately??? Your no butterfly your self sweetie.
You are pathetic really, and you feel your mister big man cause of your financial pockets, but really if you didn't have that you'd be some big lump of shit behind the computer. You think your better then everyone here and it's so comical because if I or most the girls on here walked past you on the street we wouldn't even want to look at you or conversate with you...
Your fucking so disappointed and disgusted with your own physical appearance that you try to hurt others, maybe by what others have said to you through out your life...
How does it feel to know that you girlfriend, these girls, strippers, they stomach you cause you give them money, there are perks to having to digest being close to you...
That if you didn't have any money, you'd be alone and fat, fat, fat... You make rumors about people, you have nothing better to do, you stalk people and try to make there life on here hell, you've outted people and THEN you try to make up for being a bastard by doing your Xmas thing for kids, which if only how they knew how you really felt about them, or what you do to get this money...
You are pathetic, your gonna stroke out someday and not a damn person is gonna care except maybe your kids and family, the rest will be smiling, shaking there head and saying karma had finally done it's job...
You'll say you don't care, and try to come up with something on here to say about me, Lol calling me a street walker, calling me fat or some other name, or you'll bring my personal shit up again, but that's all you have, you have no originality, you and you Lil butt buddies all say the same shit, and you beat it down to where it just starts to get annoying...
I believe you were a fat kid in school, high school and probably in college, you for made fun of, picked on and bullied and then you got this financial power trip and thought "I'll make everyone pay" well that's nice, I was the athletic popular Tom girl that was friend with everyone, I've never been bullied so I guess I don't understand your issue, it's funny though.

Get some new material, get a fucking gym membership lose some weight and feel better about your self and maybe you won't feel the need to take your depression issues out on everyone else...
Are you addressing Whispers, GFEJunkie, Budman, Mike Veronsucky, Dante0322 Nuglet or me? I can't tell? You have been on this site for a long time, is there a reason that you are NOT using the QUOTE button?
Old 11-15-2015, 06:23 PM   #15
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Doesn't matter, still against rules.
If by rules you mean guidelines I don't think so!

#8 - Misuse of our Private Messaging system will result in consequences. You are not to spam members using the PM system. You are not to send invitations to other sites using our PM system. You are not to harass others using our PM system.

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women