Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59908
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47515
pyramider46370
bambino40311
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 02-21-2016, 10:42 AM   #31
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow

I'm a very compassionate and tenderhearted spirit. As such, I generally don't like to revel in the failures
and woes of others. But, I almost fell out on the floor from laughter when I read about the pitiful
Anti-Beyoncé "protest" that took place last week at the NFL headquarters in New York City.

I mean, if you're intent on being a hate-filled troll, at least learn how to organize and be on point.
Such mediocrity and rubbish..

"All two of Beyoncé's haters showed up to the buzzed-about anti-Beyoncé rally outside the NFL's
New York City headquarters on Tuesday, after they said Beyoncé 'pulled a race-baiting stunt' with
her Super Bowl 'Formation' performance. They were, of course, greeted by a much-bigger
pro-Beyoncé contingent, for the Beygency is powerful and does not suffer fools gladly."

"Some of us are surprised that there are only a couple of us out here today.."

At least the third person who showed up to protest Beyoncé seemed to have a higher level of
emotional intelligence and capacity for nuance: "I'm going to tell my friends that they need to
respect the community."

The moral of the story, being happy to be nappy, or celebrating Black culture and life is glorious!
FYI: Happy Black History Month

And to those who prefer to tell fairy tales and fallacies...

Excerpts from: "All Two of Beyoncé’s Haters Showed Up to the Anti-Beyoncé Protest"
via nymag.com
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2016, 01:14 PM   #32
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Beyoncé could host a killing spree of white cops and y'all would still be yelling YASSSS BEY GET IT GURL SLAY BEY SLAY!!!
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2016, 01:57 PM   #33
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Question

^^^^^ But that's a random hyperbole. Nothing about the lyrics of the song, the music video, or the SB 50 performance is promoting that hypothetical example. Meanwhile, a maybe future President of the US / Leader of the Free World *actually* said that his "fans" are so frenzied that he could "..shoot somebody and [not] lose any voters."

And I bet you some of the very same people who are saying Beyoncé is so violent and dangerous are the same folks who swear up and down that Trump was just "kidding." Well, Queen Bey might be a bad bitch and she may run the world, to an extent, but she doesn't *actually* dictate foreign and domestic policy on a governmental level.. Go figure.
Old 02-21-2016, 02:22 PM   #34
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Why are you defending someone that doesn't even know you exist and could probably care less about you if you were to fall off the face of the planet? She doesn't run anything but the internet...and maybe black people. She could easily be the queen of black people...that's already being proven as we speak. Once she stops making songs that control the black population, no one will think twice about "Queen Bey".

Honestly, I think she's feeding into the race war for extra attention like most black people but that's just my lonely opinion.
Old 02-21-2016, 02:55 PM   #35
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

We're all here on ECCIE and Beyoncé as well as any other famous public figure doesn't care about our day to day lives.

Why am I "defending" someone that doesn't even know I exist? The same question could be posed to the folks who criticized Beyoncé in this thread. Or more generally to anyone on this site who criticizes or defends any other public figure...
Old 02-21-2016, 04:13 PM   #36
albundy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
The star of Entertainment at The Super Bowl was Lady Gaga. But then, she can actually sing, as opposed to to just lip syncing and shaking a big old ass.
Couldn't agree more. I'm no Lady Gaga fan by any stretch of the imagination. I expected pure crap from her and was shocked at how great she did. Why in the fuck doesn't she ALWAYS sing like that. The girl has the chops.

As for Beyoncé, I didn't even realize her performance was a "statement" at first, I just thought it was garbage. AWFUL performance. Made me cringe and everybody I was watching it with looked at each other and was saying "Are you shitting me?!?" She obviously has talent, but it wasn't on display that night. Gaga absolutely blew her out of the water that night.
albundy is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2016, 04:15 PM   #37
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I would love to see Lady Gaga perform at a Halftime show. Mainly just to see what crazy outfit she'll wear lol
Old 02-21-2016, 08:45 PM   #38
Fancylady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 125175
Default No free lunch in the adult business

Lady Gaga can sing and I like her different costumes.Beyonce piss people off.
Fancylady is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2016, 07:37 PM   #39
Gorgeous_Boriqua
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 304413
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok can I be really gay for a minute - If I had a dream date it would be with Lena and Danielle We can go to the mall, pick up some bath&body works, I'd take them out, get something to eat, stare into their eyes, and maybe go see Beyonce, or a Lady Gaga show or just out dancing. That's it! Nothing else Just go to bed and go to sleep. And maybe snuggle. So Playa! But that'll probably never happen lol

Oh Lena you're welcome I just found that funny little Indian, she kinda thinks like me and I'm goofy like her You say so many things that I like btw I'm glad I found this post! About racism, this persistence of a mental and social disease.. sometimes funny, sometimes sad. It makes me want to cry, for the unfairness, pain and suffering, at the cruelty because "their" aesthetics differ from "their" aesthetics, and for wasted potential and idiocy. Imagine the possibilities… what could be accomplished in our short time on Earth... if races were free. We can get there, if we're strong enough to face it, we have to work through if we want to work through it. They finally let White women vote in the USA, and the Black Men and Women. I don't blame any culture for postponing justice and logic, standing by as the powerful take advantage of the weak, or suppress others from fear of their prosperity, persisting in ignorance until destiny decides to free them of those chains. There were cultures that believed they kept the sun alive by blood sacrifice. Didn't they decapitate humans, then play soccer with their heads later? I love the fight for freedom. I love equality. Those are important values that I hold dear, not everyone has values or the exact same ideas that are valuable to them.

Yessssss Fancy Lady high five! you so funny mama xoxo you go girl xoxo

Sooooo I saw this and had to add it to this topic!! Enjoy xoxo https://youtu.be/p-33Hux6dSw

Gorgeous_Boriqua is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 03:20 PM   #40
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Gorgeous Boriqua, thank you so much for sharing this. This is uproariously hilarious and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Plus, I needed the laugh! If fate would have it, I'd gladly go on a date with you, *crosses fingers* especially if front row seats to Beyoncé's #Formation Tour were involved! (I'm not the biggest fan of Lady Gaga's music.)

I feel you on the love for freedom and equality!

xo,
~Lena
Old 02-26-2016, 03:33 PM   #41
Fancylady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 125175
Default No free lunch in the adult business

Bad or good she still being promoted everywhere.Go Beyonce
Fancylady is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 07:51 PM   #42
Gorgeous_Boriqua
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 304413
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Xoxo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancylady View Post
Bad or good she still being promoted everywhere.Go Beyonce
I love you Fancylady, I don't know why I LOVE EVERYBODY THOUGH LOL

Yes Lena Mamacitaaaa! My fingers are crossed! I cracked up too at "The Day Beyonce Turned Black" on the SNL show. I love Snl too.

Omg this is too crazy
https://youtu.be/LdfMKnJ1y2o
xox Bey Love Kisses

Gorgeous_Boriqua is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 01:49 AM   #43
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

Guest021824 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 06:00 AM   #44
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

^^^^^ Hilarious! Yes everyone, Please keep it coming with the Beygency & Beyhive skits.
Old 02-28-2016, 07:42 AM   #45
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena Duvall View Post
I concur! Whatever subjective opinions different folks may have a about Queen Bey, it can never be said that her marketing and hustle aren't on point!

Not to mention, she has a superb TEAM. She surrounds herself by the best. Very good business woman. As an Africana Womanist, I love how she exudes strength regarding her family.
Eva Damita is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women