Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70412
biomed160551
Yssup Rider59923
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47535
pyramider46370
bambino40319
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35362
Mojojo33117

Old 12-08-2012, 06:54 PM   #166
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I could do that, but I thought that was not allowed.

So I have only responded to IBH's attacking posts. He keeps attacking and I keep replying. I'll gladly stop right here, saying nothing ill about IBH in this post.

So, is a separate thread focused on IBH allowed?
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 07:04 PM   #167
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1051998644]Ever notice how to Assup everyone else is "pond scum" or "dipshit"? Makes one wonder what's wrong with Assup that he can't get along with the people he works with or for.

It seems, maybe, that you've "transposed" a couple of your words in your post, Assup. Nevertheless, it does explain much about your current, diminutive mental status.

Whereas you, Assup, are like a mangy, uncared for dog that roams through the forum pissing on every thread thinking it's accomplished something meaningful to others.

Contempt of court citation
In April 1999, about two months after being acquitted by the Senate, Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator was cited by Federal District Judge Susan Webber Wright for civil contempt of court for his "willful failure" to obey her repeated orders to testify truthfully in the Paula Jones sexual harassment lawsuit. For this citation, Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator was assessed a $90,000 fine, and the matter was referred to the Arkansas Supreme Court to see if disciplinary action would be appropriate.[24]
Regarding Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's January 17, 1998, deposition where he was placed under oath, the judge wrote:
"Simply put, the president's deposition testimony regarding whether he had ever been alone with Ms. (Monica) Lewinsky was intentionally false, and his statements regarding whether he had ever engaged in sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky likewise were intentionally false...."[24] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeach...f_Bill_Clinton

PERJURY

: the voluntary violation of an oath or vow either by swearing to what is untrue or by omission to do what has been promised under oath : false swearing.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/perjury

And you're still waiting for that "imaginary day", aren't you, you ignorant fuck! See what drinking all of that "hope and change" Kool Aid does for you, Ekim the Inbred? It creates false illusions and leaves you living in a fantasy world. You are still the dumb-ass poster formerly known as “Ekim the Inbred” now calling yourself “I’va biggen” who thinks that merely changing your handle is going to remove the stigma of your demonstrated ignorance, Ekim the Inbred.[/QUOTE

IB you have once again led credence to the term.Ignorance is bliss.You have had your ass handed to you from so many on this board.However in your delusions you think you have won.I personally have kicked your ass so many times it has caused you to resort to cartoons .Most of your ideas have come from things I said to you.Have another delusional day Idiot.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 09:28 PM   #168
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Did I miss something? When has Ekim, now known as Littl'un, ever kicked anyone's ass on here, let alone IB's? IB routinely hands his opponents their ass, and Littl'un is too dumb to have ever kicked anyone's ass on here. Seriously? Ekim? LOL! I doubt it!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 10:50 PM   #169
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
IB routinely hands his opponents their ass
In which ficticious universe?
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 11:01 PM   #170
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I think he routinely HANDLES his opponents' asses.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 11:30 PM   #171
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Sure, why not? It pretty routine in here to have a thread like that. You can ready the sticky thread and see there is no mention of limitation on this topic.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 11:34 PM   #172
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

I won't be the instigator of such a brutal attack...but I will be looking for the Kotex cartoons!
Old 12-09-2012, 07:38 AM   #173
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Did I miss something? When has Ekim, now known as Littl'un, ever kicked anyone's ass on here, let alone IB's? IB routinely hands his opponents their ass, and Littl'un is too dumb to have ever kicked anyone's ass on here. Seriously? Ekim? LOL! I doubt it!

I guess yours, there have been several times you failed to answer just tucked your tail and ran.So warm up your soup get a lot of depends there is a cols snap coming and I know you won't want to get in the cols.If you think a cartoon is kicking ass when words fail you share the sane delusion poor IB has Anyone can post a cartoon from photo shop just join and be as bright as he is.Have a nice day old fart,don't forget to take your nap.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 08:24 AM   #174
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
I guess yours, there have been several times you failed to answer just tucked your tail and ran.So warm up your soup get a lot of depends there is a cols snap coming and I know you won't want to get in the cols.If you think a cartoon is kicking ass when words fail you share the sane delusion poor IB has Anyone can post a cartoon from photo shop just join and be as bright as he is.Have a nice day old fart,don't forget to take your nap.
What do you expect? StupidOldFart and I B Crying & Lying are about the only two left who will defend each other. It's called the two peas in a pod syndrome! Most of the rest of us recognize them both to be idiots. The old saying is certainly applicable, "if the shoe fits, wear it!"

Let the two of them live and then die peacefully with their toxic Kool Aid swill!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 10:46 AM   #175
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator couldn’t get any from an aging cougar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Oh CHIT! He's off his meds again.

You know, IBSyndrome, I think I speak for a lot of people here when I say we really are concerned about your current state of emotional well-being, and wish you'd seek help!

You have made yourself an exposed nerve, and everybody (on every side) is going to tweak you to see what happens.

Don't be an ECCIE casualty.

BTW -- CHECK THE SPELLING ON THAT, DOTY!
Had your ass handed to you when you tried to defend Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator, didn’t you, Assup? So now you want to return to your lame-ass personal attacks!?! Deal with it, Assup, you’re just a mentally deficient creature. BTW, Assup, Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator still didn’t get any from the aging cougar!

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=160

In April 1999, about two months after being acquitted by the Senate, Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator was cited by Federal District Judge Susan Webber Wright for civil contempt of court for his "willful failure" to obey her repeated orders to testify truthfully in the Paula Jones sexual harassment lawsuit. For this citation, Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator was assessed a $90,000 fine, and the matter was referred to the Arkansas Supreme Court to see if disciplinary action would be appropriate.[24]
Regarding Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's January 17, 1998, deposition where he was placed under oath, the judge wrote:
"Simply put, the president's deposition testimony regarding whether he had ever been alone with Ms. (Monica) Lewinsky was intentionally false, and his statements regarding whether he had ever engaged in sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky likewise were intentionally false...."[24]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeach...f_Bill_Clinton

PERJURY

: the voluntary violation of an oath or vow either by swearing to what is untrue or by omission to do what has been promised under oath : false swearing. http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/perjury

Quote:
We did that CC. But it didn't go anywhere. http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=572440

He's now become a scary guy!

Fact is that it isn't just me. It's A LOT of posters who think IBCrying has left the building.

Do what you want. But imho, it's TLTL.
Once again you’ve shown yourself to a lying hypocrite, Assup. Below you claim you’d never start such a thread, Assup, but most here know better and know you had your ass handed to you, Assup.

Quote:
I think he routinely HANDLES his opponents' asses.
That’s your specialty, Assup. Rumor has it that you’ve even been arrested multiple times for groping unsuspecting men on Capital Metro buses, Assup.

Quote:
I won't be the instigator of such a brutal attack...but I will be looking for the Kotex cartoons!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
It’s crappy time for BigKoTex. BigKoTex is the second biggest repository of shit in this forum! Assup is the biggest!!! Keep sucking that shit up, BigKoTex!!! Assup has dribbled a bunch, but, BigKoTex, you’re dribbling too; so mop up after yourself while you’re at.
Assup is a dropping and BigKoTex is a sopping!!! Sop up Assup’s butt-butter, BigKoTex!!!

Quote:
I could do that, but I thought that was not allowed.

So I have only responded to IBH's attacking posts. He keeps attacking and I keep replying. I'll gladly stop right here, saying nothing ill about IBH in this post.

This thread is still about Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator and how he was shown the door by an aging cougar, Old-goaT. It’s you and your Kool Aid sotted brethren who are doing the “attacking posts” here! You are one ignorant fuck, Old-goat, you’re so stupid you don’t even know what the fuck your posting!

Quote:
In which ficticious universe?
It’s your and Ekim the Inbred’s “ficticious” universe COG is referencing, Old-goaT – you provide the coordinates!!!

Quote:

IB you have once again led credence to the term.Ignorance is bliss.You have had your ass handed to you from so many on this board.However in your delusions you think you have won.I personally have kicked your ass so many times it has caused you to resort to cartoons .Most of your ideas have come from things I said to you.Have another delusional day Idiot.
And you're still waiting for that "imaginary day", aren't you, you ignorant fuck! See what drinking all of that "hope and change" Kool Aid does for you, Ekim the Inbred? It creates false illusions and leaves you living in a fantasy world. You are still the dumb-ass poster formerly known as “Ekim the Inbred” now calling yourself “I’va biggen” who thinks that merely changing your handle is going to remove the stigma of your demonstrated ignorance, Ekim the Inbred.

Quote:
What’s evident is that in the wake of those cartoons you so detest, Ekim the Inbred, you, Assup, he-showed-shit-for-avatar and “marks-rocks-with-pee/Af-Freakin” have all responded by changing your avatars, and that you, Ekim the Inbred, have gone a step further and changed your handle. Assup in particular was subjected a great deal of derision and antipathy because of those cartoons: he has no friends except for the mentally demented like you, BigKoTex and Old-goaT. So don’t you for one second flatter yourself by believing you are some intellectual giant, Ekim the Inbred: you’re not!

For starters see @:

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=257

and (post #70 is particularly entertaining – Ekim the Inbred didn’t know where "North America" was located ):

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...3&postcount=49

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...5&postcount=50

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...8&postcount=53

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...1&postcount=59

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...9&postcount=63

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...1&postcount=70

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...9&postcount=73

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...9&postcount=81

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...2&postcount=87

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Quote:
The things you mention are a theory same as the french having spanish mercs with them at the battle is a theory they were carrying the disease.you also didn't read Rothschild's report he never found a skeleton dating back more than 600 years in north America .They have given him skeletons from the old country dating back 2000 years showing the disease,but he discredits them.I think he is in denial like you are,and where it came from .
You never cited Rothschild!?! Where did you cite Rothschild?

And you never read Crosby!
Furthermore, in Guns, Germs, and Steel (1997), Jared Diamond reports that syphilis is likely the only Native American disease to have the same devastating impact on Europeans that European diseases had on Native Americans. The weight of scientific and historic evidence is against you.

Columbus did bring syphilis from America
By Roger Highfield, Science Editor, 1:00AM GMT: 15 Jan 2008
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/s...m-America.html

BTW, here are the findings of your expert -- Rothschild:

Origin of Syphilis

The osseotype characteristics of syphilis are absent in specimens from pre-Columbian Europe, Africa, and Asia [61, 9193]. With regard to North and South America, these characteristics have been identified in North America as far back as 8000 years ago in sites as disparate as Windover, Florida; Frontenac Island, New York; Libben, Ohio; and Amaknak, Alaska [19, 92].

Somewhere between 2000 and 1800 years ago, the first identified osseotype of syphilis occurred [49]. The Mogollan Ridge proved to be the dividing line with respect to both the first appearance of syphilis and the climatic change that may have been responsible for the event [93, 94]. Its osseous signature is recognized to have occurred 1500 years ago in New Mexico, 1000 years ago in Wisconsin, 800 years ago in Ecuador, 700 years ago in Florida, and 600 years ago in Michigan and West Virginia [49].

It is clear that syphilis was present in the New World at the time of Columbus' arrival [19, 49]. Especially pertinent is documentation of syphilis in the area where he actually landed, the Dominican Republic [95]. The periosteal reaction characteristic of syphilis has been recognized in 6%–14% of skeletons from the El Soco (800 a.d.), Juan Dolio (1400 a.d.), La Caleta (1200–1300 a.d.), Atajadizo (1200–1300 a.d.), and Cueva Cabrera (1200–1300 a.d.) sites. The average number of bone groups affected ranged from 1.7 to 2.6.

. . . The osseous evidence documents the presence of syphilis in the Dominican Republic where Columbus landed. Columbus' crew clearly had the opportunity and means to contract and spread the venereal disease we now call syphilis.

http://cid.oxfordjournals.org/content/40/10/1454.full [/SIZE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

Quote:
For IB hankering for a brain Last comment on this looser.Go to Wikipedia go to Syphilis look up origin read the first sentence.There are two hypothesis on where it came from.yours and mine.We could argue this and never settle it.So with all due respect FUCK YOU
First you claim there are 'experts' that support your theory, but you say those theorist have been convincingly challenged and dismissed by others. You claimed there were no examples of syphilis being in the New World before Columbus, but there ARE several scientific studies demonstrating otherwise. Then you as much as claimed that Native Americans in the Caribbean were not 'Native Americans', you are wrong: they are. Then you claim you had an expert -- Rothschild -- who supported your theory, when, in fact, he maintains syphilis IS a New World disease. The mass of scientific and historical evidence supports Columbus' crew returned from the New World carrying syphilis. Contemporary doctors in Barcelona describe the sickness among Columbus' crew in 1493. Syphilis was an unknown disease in the Old World before 1493. There is NO extant, anthropological proof that anyone ever suffered from the disease in the Old World prior to 1493; whereas, there IS extant proof that the disease existed in the New World thousands of years before Columbus arrived. You have been proved wrong on every point -- even by your own sources. So take your 'Wiki' and shove it, Ekim the Inbred.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 10:56 AM   #176
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

MELTDOWN OF EPIC PROPORTION? OR JUST ANOTHER TANTRUM IN THE GROCERY STORE?

I'm no doctor, but I can certainly read a simple chart. CAN YOU, DIPSHIT?
Old 12-09-2012, 11:17 AM   #177
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator couldn’t get any from an aging cougar.

Quote:
ASSUP IS HAVING ANOTHER MELTDOWN OF EPIC PROPORTION? OR JUST ANOTHER TANTRUM IN THE GROCERY STORE?

It's obvious you are not smart enough to be a doctor, Assup! So why do you self-diagnose?

BTW, had your ass handed to you when you tried to defend Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator, didn’t you, Assup? So now you want to return to your lame-ass personal attacks!?! You’re a mentally deficient creature, Assup. BTW, Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator still didn’t get any! BTW, “Austin” : “autistic” – there’s a hint of rhyme there, Assup, and it would explain a lot.

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=160

"Simply put, the president's deposition testimony regarding whether he had ever been alone with Ms. (Monica) Lewinsky was intentionally false, and his statements regarding whether he had ever engaged in sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky likewise were intentionally false...." [/B][/SIZE] [24]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeach...f_Bill_Clinton
PERJURY

: the voluntary violation of an oath or vow either by swearing to what is untrue or by omission to do what has been promised under oath : false swearing.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/perjury
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 12:35 PM   #178
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
MELTDOWN OF EPIC PROPORTION? OR JUST ANOTHER TANTRUM IN THE GROCERY STORE?

ahem ... Like I said.
Old 12-09-2012, 01:06 PM   #179
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

No IB or COG ass-kicking here, or pretty much anywhere else. Rent a brain, and come back and try again.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 01:33 PM   #180
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

I suppose this is the beginning of a new alliance....I propose we call them DUMB AND DUMBER!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women