Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 09-02-2010, 11:35 PM   #1
anova444
Account Disabled

User ID: 24793
My ECCIE Reviews
Default A Story

Tied Up and Blindfolded

******* and I had been trading emails for a couple of weeks regarding some 'alternate' activities that we were both interested in. She had a cancellation and thanks to some flexibility on her part on the appointment time, we were able to put our desires into reality.
She met me at the door wearing a short dress and what I later found out was a tiny pink thong. She had just gotten out of the shower and her hair was still wet - a look that I find incredibly erotic and sexy. She had music playing on her computer and drinks ready for us (vodka for her, *** **** for me). My hands found her waist and she passionately kissed me to say hello. We shared a drink while she got ready and then it was time for some fun.
She showed me her toy collection - including dildoes of various sizes, handcuffs, ropes, I think there was a blindfold in there also. She modeled her harness for me, bemoaning the fact that it didn't fit all that well. Luckily I had brought a harness and dildo of my own for her that she found much more agreeable. As we sat on the couch, she decided to start with the ropes. My shirt came off and my hands were tied together. She poured a drink for me and forced me to drink all of it before leading me over to the doorway where three eyebolts awaited.
Off came my shorts as she knelt in front of me, swallowing my cock to make sure I was nice and hard. Ropes went around each ankle as each leg was hooked to an eyebolt in the doorway. My hands were raised above my head and attached to an eyebolt. She crawled underneath me to get the dildo and decided it was time to lose the dress. What a great body she has, it's simply incredible - and I couldn't touch it.
She kissed me fiercely while stroking my cock. She held a flat wooden stick (similar to a ruler) and lightly spanked my cock and balls, occasionally slapping my face. She dripped oil on my cock to stroke me as she leaned against me for deep kissing. After a short time, she unhooked me and led me to the bed. It was time to pleasure her.
As she laid on her back, I immediately laid beside her and kissed her lips, body and neck. She has great breasts with prominent nipples and I love to suck on them. I didn't waste any time getting down to her wet pussy. ******* gets extremely wet and can even squirt during oral. Her pussy tastes very sweet and I love it when she squirts in my mouth. After licking and sucking her pussy and clit for a long time, I rolled her over to expose her gorgeous ass. My tongue deeply explored her ass and she moaned with pleasure. I spent a long time licking her pussy and ass from behind until I just had to fuck her.
On went the cover as she rolled on her back and I slid into her. Her pussy felt great wrapped around my cock while our tongues played with each other. She wanted to be on top - loves reverse cowgirl - and she rode me for several minutes. At one point she asked me to put my finger in her ass, so I explored her ass while she rode my cock. ******* doesn't offer Greek but I loved feeling the tightness around my finger.
She climbed off, removed the cover and began to slowly suck my cock and balls. She took my cock deep into her mouth while massaging my balls and she's really good at it.
Everything to this point was just foreplay. She put on the harness I brought with me along with the strap-on dildo. She sat on my chest and forced the dildo into my mouth, fucking my face. I choked on it as it hit the back of my throat and she pulled it out, then rammed it back into my mouth to make me choke again. My eyes were watering as she fucked my face but that was just a prelude to her fucking my ass. My legs went up in the air and she slid the dildo into my ass and fucked me. She fucked me slow, she fucked me fast and she fucked me hard. She slapped my face as she fucked me and I loved every minute of it.
I asked her if she was interested in participating in a golden shower - I think my exact words were 'I want you to pee on me'. We went into the shower, she turned on the water and straddled my face. I'd never been pissed on but I thought it was pretty fucking cool - so warm and tasted great, but mostly the eroticism of what we were doing really turned me on. After we got out of the shower, she knelt on the sink with one leg on my shoulder while I ate her pussy and ass some more.
We made it back to the bed where I put on another cover and fucked her some more. Missionary for a while and then she rolled over for some hard pounding from behind.
The kinky activities came to a close as I laid on my back with my legs in the air, stroking my cock as she slid her finger into my ass. Eventually I couldn't take any more and blasted my cum on my tongue and face - ******* watched as I swallowed all the cum that was on my tongue.
This really was a once in a lifetime experience for me - I'd never been tied up and used like that before and the golden shower was a first for me too, but at no time did she ever seem uncomfortable with what we were doing - and it really was a lot of fun. I'd love to do it again with her sometime.
anova444 is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 05:43 AM   #2
missi hart
transgirl provider

User ID: 3227
My Bio Page

very nice, analisa!
missi hart is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 07:29 AM   #3
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

wow===nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 09:09 AM   #4
SlowHand49
Account Disabled

*whew*
SlowHand49 is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 09:13 AM   #5
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Gawd!!...groan!
Spacemtn is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 09:24 AM   #6
LatexLover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

If that's what you can provide please pm me!
LatexLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 10:11 AM   #7
anova444
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Yes, this is a non-fiction story about me. I love how his cock stayed hard for me the entire time. He was hard before I undressed him and I had to have it in my mouth. I love the way a hard cock feels on my tongue.
Old 09-03-2010, 11:17 AM   #8
irpatio
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Wow!!! Do you ever travel?
irpatio is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 01:07 PM   #9
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

damn I need a cig---and I don't smoke!!!! lol
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 01:23 PM   #10
SlowHand49
Account Disabled

Give me a puff or two off that thing, DR . . . *L* . . . and I don't smoke, either . . .
SlowHand49 is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 04:08 PM   #11
cuckold4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3
Default Hot story or reverse review.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anova444 View Post
Tied Up and Blindfolded

******* and I had been trading emails for a couple of weeks regarding some 'alternate' activities that we were both interested in. She had a cancellation and thanks to some flexibility on her part on the appointment time, we were able to put our desires into reality.
She met me at the door wearing a short dress and what I later found out was a tiny pink thong. She had just gotten out of the shower and her hair was still wet - a look that I find incredibly erotic and sexy. She had music playing on her computer and drinks ready for us (vodka for her, *** **** for me). My hands found her waist and she passionately kissed me to say hello. We shared a drink while she got ready and then it was time for some fun.
She showed me her toy collection - including dildoes of various sizes, handcuffs, ropes, I think there was a blindfold in there also. She modeled her harness for me, bemoaning the fact that it didn't fit all that well. Luckily I had brought a harness and dildo of my own for her that she found much more agreeable. As we sat on the couch, she decided to start with the ropes. My shirt came off and my hands were tied together. She poured a drink for me and forced me to drink all of it before leading me over to the doorway where three eyebolts awaited.
Off came my shorts as she knelt in front of me, swallowing my cock to make sure I was nice and hard. Ropes went around each ankle as each leg was hooked to an eyebolt in the doorway. My hands were raised above my head and attached to an eyebolt. She crawled underneath me to get the dildo and decided it was time to lose the dress. What a great body she has, it's simply incredible - and I couldn't touch it.
She kissed me fiercely while stroking my cock. She held a flat wooden stick (similar to a ruler) and lightly spanked my cock and balls, occasionally slapping my face. She dripped oil on my cock to stroke me as she leaned against me for deep kissing. After a short time, she unhooked me and led me to the bed. It was time to pleasure her.
As she laid on her back, I immediately laid beside her and kissed her lips, body and neck. She has great breasts with prominent nipples and I love to suck on them. I didn't waste any time getting down to her wet pussy. ******* gets extremely wet and can even squirt during oral. Her pussy tastes very sweet and I love it when she squirts in my mouth. After licking and sucking her pussy and clit for a long time, I rolled her over to expose her gorgeous ass. My tongue deeply explored her ass and she moaned with pleasure. I spent a long time licking her pussy and ass from behind until I just had to fuck her.
On went the cover as she rolled on her back and I slid into her. Her pussy felt great wrapped around my cock while our tongues played with each other. She wanted to be on top - loves reverse cowgirl - and she rode me for several minutes. At one point she asked me to put my finger in her ass, so I explored her ass while she rode my cock. ******* doesn't offer Greek but I loved feeling the tightness around my finger.
She climbed off, removed the cover and began to slowly suck my cock and balls. She took my cock deep into her mouth while massaging my balls and she's really good at it.
Everything to this point was just foreplay. She put on the harness I brought with me along with the strap-on dildo. She sat on my chest and forced the dildo into my mouth, fucking my face. I choked on it as it hit the back of my throat and she pulled it out, then rammed it back into my mouth to make me choke again. My eyes were watering as she fucked my face but that was just a prelude to her fucking my ass. My legs went up in the air and she slid the dildo into my ass and fucked me. She fucked me slow, she fucked me fast and she fucked me hard. She slapped my face as she fucked me and I loved every minute of it.
I asked her if she was interested in participating in a golden shower - I think my exact words were 'I want you to pee on me'. We went into the shower, she turned on the water and straddled my face. I'd never been pissed on but I thought it was pretty fucking cool - so warm and tasted great, but mostly the eroticism of what we were doing really turned me on. After we got out of the shower, she knelt on the sink with one leg on my shoulder while I ate her pussy and ass some more.
We made it back to the bed where I put on another cover and fucked her some more. Missionary for a while and then she rolled over for some hard pounding from behind.
The kinky activities came to a close as I laid on my back with my legs in the air, stroking my cock as she slid her finger into my ass. Eventually I couldn't take any more and blasted my cum on my tongue and face - ******* watched as I swallowed all the cum that was on my tongue.
This really was a once in a lifetime experience for me - I'd never been tied up and used like that before and the golden shower was a first for me too, but at no time did she ever seem uncomfortable with what we were doing - and it really was a lot of fun. I'd love to do it again with her sometime.
Glad I read this and went to P411 to look at your profile. Turns out you were already on my favorites list. Don't know why but I thought you were not Dallas based. Maybe if I am fortunate...there maybe a future session for us.

What is that saying.."golden showers bring May flowers" LOL!!
cuckold4u is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 04:29 PM   #12
anova444
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuckold4u View Post
Glad I read this and went to P411 to look at your profile. Turns out you were already on my favorites list. Don't know why but I thought you were not Dallas based. Maybe if I am fortunate...there maybe a future session for us.

What is that saying.."golden showers bring May flowers" LOL!!
There will be a review on TER in a couple of days. It will say the exact same thing.
Old 09-06-2010, 11:44 PM   #13
badbowtie
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

WOW that was hot....!
badbowtie is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 12:09 PM   #14
Guest050911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Nice story, Nice!

Thank you for sharing...

PPE
Guest050911 is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 12:35 PM   #15
missi hart
transgirl provider

User ID: 3227
My Bio Page

i am eagerly awaiting analisa's next story!
missi hart is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women