Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 03-28-2019, 06:11 PM   #31
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Aww thats so sweet. You boys be easy on the the snowflakes like oeb in here. Hes very sensitive. Hopefully one day when his nut sack drops he wont be a scardy cat. Oh look at this great debating in here.

gnadfly: I love Trump. Anyone who doesn't I ignore them

oeb: I love Trump to. These DPST are ruining the country

IB Hankering: Yeah Fuck the Lib Tards. They eat poisonous fruit

Hot Rod: Yeah they are a bunch of Chimps

Lusty Lad: Have you noticed how much better the grammar has been

Bambino: Yeah. Whatever Lusty said, I agree

Ex CEO: Ive been appalled at the liberals behavior. Im so above that pay grade

Moscow Ellen: I love Trump and Hate Gays. BTW did I tell everyone Im retired because I got rich in one year of Trump. Fuck everyone except Trump

Winn Dixie: I stand by Israel and Trump. Fuck everyone else in the Ass> Fuck the Gays. Fuck Liberals and Everyone but Trump and Israel. Did I tell you how much I love God?

The Real Barleycorn: Yes Im a proud Military man who serves Trump. Why dont any liberals send me pictures of their junk?

IB Hankering: This is the best debate ever!

oeb: I agree IB. See you at Lustys Pajama party tonight. Love you boys. Thanks for taking up for me.Great debate
Sorry, Dilbert and Waco that ya'll didn't make the list! Me and Ellen had the 2 longest paragraphs! lol
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2019, 07:49 PM   #32
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Sorry, Dilbert and Waco that ya'll didn't make the list! Me and Ellen had the 2 longest paragraphs! lol
Dilbert: I love Trump. Hes a great businessman. When I move out of Moms basement Im going to invest in Real Estate with Moscow Ellen and Winn Dixie. They were broke under Obama and now they are rich

Waco Kid: I proudly display my Trump signs in my yard. So do all of my neighbors. We have Trump BBQs every weekend in the neighborhood. We all proudly display our MAGA hats. No one messes with us. My 401 k has gone up a billion dollars since Trump was elected
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2019, 07:59 PM   #33
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

LMFAO !!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2019, 08:06 PM   #34
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
LMFAO !!
Dilbert: I love Trump. Hes a great businessman. When I move out of Moms basement Im going to invest in Real Estate with Moscow Ellen and Winn Dixie. They were broke under Obama and now they are rich

Waco Kid: I proudly display my Trump signs in my yard. So do all of my neighbors. We have Trump BBQs every weekend in the neighborhood. We all proudly display our MAGA hats. No one messes with us. My 401 k has gone up a billion dollars since Trump was elected

Winn Dixie 2.0: I love Trump twice as much as Moscow Ellen. She hasn't even been to a Trump Rally and I used to go to them all. I even wear my MAGA hat in my religious services
Old 03-30-2019, 02:06 PM   #35
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Is it my imagination or after a couple days of relatively on topic groups of posts we have a lot of random name calling an attacks ramping back up?

It's getting hard to ignore the noise again. The constant ramblings of some regarding some pajama party or regional attacks on Pittsburgh posters that have abso-fucking-lutely nothing to do with the threads at hand is really getting childish by some.

Ok rant over. Resume the nonsense.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2019, 02:53 PM   #36
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
Is it my imagination or after a couple days of relatively on topic groups of posts we have a lot of random name calling an attacks ramping back up?

It's getting hard to ignore the noise again. The constant ramblings of some regarding some pajama party or regional attacks on Pittsburgh posters that have abso-fucking-lutely nothing to do with the threads at hand is really getting childish by some.

Ok rant over. Resume the nonsense.
Would you like me to send you a box of Kleenex? I can hear you crying all the way from coward town aka Pittsburgh
Old 03-30-2019, 03:19 PM   #37
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Would you like me to send you a box of Kleenex? I can hear you crying all the way from coward town aka Pittsburgh
Prime example of resuming the nonsense.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2019, 05:17 PM   #38
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
Prime example of resuming the nonsense.
You're so mature Eccie. Maybe you should move to a new venue or find a new hobby. Im sure the citizens of Pittsburg could help you find a neighborhood watch group or something constructive

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women