Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160204
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452833
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 03-25-2019, 10:01 PM   #46
Nina the Dicknapper
TitZilla 💦😜

User ID: 235258
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiet Cal View Post
This is an interesting conversation.

One thing the fine ladies above have not mentioned yet--some like to keep pictures/contact information/DL/address, business cards, just in case the client considers posting a NO review.

So I'd ask the beautiful ladies here, with respect to you, what would you do if a client who had sent you all the information and picture had a bad time and did something crazy like--write a NO review?

Of course he wouldn't write a NO review if you KNOW him.

That's one of the reasons the ladies want to KNOW who are too, in case you say something about a session they disagree with. Who, after having a bad time (it happens) is going to write an honest account of his subjective experience, if his entire life can be looked up by an upset lady.

I respect all ladies. But you know this is true. You have a lot of control over what's said after a session if you know more about a client.

One or two of the ladies posting in this thread seem like they might be the type to RETALIATE.
Lmao what???

When u do your job right EVERYTIME u wouldn't have to worry about a NO review. A NO review is never in my head cause I know my sessions are the BOMBBBB sooo

Help me understand your logic here?
Nina the Dicknapper is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 10:05 PM   #47
Nina the Dicknapper
TitZilla 💦😜

User ID: 235258
My ECCIE Reviews
Question

Double post.
Nina the Dicknapper is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 10:59 PM   #48
Quiet Cal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper View Post
Lmao what???

When u do your job right EVERYTIME u wouldn't have to worry about a NO review. A NO review is never in my head cause I know my sessions are the BOMBBBB sooo
Help me understand your logic here?

Not referring to you Nina, or any lady in this thread in particular.

Aren't there places elsewhere on the internet ladies use to blacklist and place alerts on bad clients? Post pictures, phone numbers, address?If a client has a bad experience (perhaps it was his fault) and decides to write about it on a review board, the client who is anonymous will be more likely to write about his experience, but the client who is known to the lady will be less likely to write anything, for fear of retaliation using his real-world identity.

From a ladies point-of-view, as a good businesswoman, being able to prevent negative or even false reporting about an encounter is to her advantage. It's true of any business. Knowing who a client is has its advantages before and after a session.
Quiet Cal is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 12:00 AM   #49
gc161
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6
Default So worrisome

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
I would never send a photo identifying myself during an impending illegal transaction to a provider for the sake of her "comfort". A provider's "comfort" is not paramount over protecting myself and my own safety. That's insane!

Man are some of you guys really that hard up for pussy? Are times really that tough out here? Lol.
I appreciate that you want to protect me. It's so heroic.

The answer is yes. I am hard up for pussy. I can't say that times are tough; times are just tough for me. My DL has helped me get lucky more than my selfie. Am I worried about getting a letter from one of the two providers that I sent my DL to? No, I'll probably write them back!
gc161 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 12:08 AM   #50
gc161
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6
Default the reasons

Quote:
Originally Posted by JalapenoPopper View Post
Did they at least tell you why they rejected you!
The first gal said NOAA. The second gal said no fat guys. These were years apart so it wasn't too traumatic
gc161 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 12:23 AM   #51
kushella
Black Lives Matter

User ID: 385008
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The picture isn't kept in case of a no review, it's not even kept at all. Just a simple contact photo so that the next time the guy hits you up you know who you're talking to lol. You guys sound paranoid.
kushella is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 01:18 AM   #52
TheOracle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by kushella View Post
You guys sound paranoid.
Quote:
Having strangers show up to your place is already nerve racking so doing it without AT LEAST knowing what the person looks like sounds like an anxiety attack waiting to happen haha
Your nerves are "racked" and you're gonna have an anxiety attack if a guy doesn't send you a pic first, but WE sound paranoid? Lol. Ok.
TheOracle is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 01:52 AM   #53
kushella
Black Lives Matter

User ID: 385008
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

In my defense, I'm not a username or phone number just showing up to your place lol. But everyone has their different views on the subject
kushella is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 05:42 AM   #54
DownForWhatever
BANNED

Encounters: 16

This is why I only see ladies on P411.
DownForWhatever is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 08:08 AM   #55
rcinokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 95

Quote:
In my defense, I'm not a username or phone number just showing up to your place lol. But everyone has their different views on the subject
We aren't a name and a number either. People on both sides of the equation have tons to lose if their information winds up in the wrong hands. For some of us, not putting that information out there is how we keep it from ending up in the wrong place. This whole discussion sounds like we're going to agree to disagree.
rcinokc is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 08:24 AM   #56
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

What some guys will put up with to their winnie some play lol To the newbies wanting to play, post a ISO with your needs and your rules. Plenty of talent here $ without the nonsense of sending a copy of your ID that can be used down the line. Don't be that fool
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 09:20 AM   #57
Quiet Cal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
What some guys will put up with to their winnie some play lol To the newbies wanting to play, post a ISO with your needs and your rules. Plenty of talent here $ without the nonsense of sending a copy of your ID that can be used down the line. Don't be that fool

+1000
Quiet Cal is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 10:34 AM   #58
Ptown88
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

TBH, sometimes you have to take that risk at the beginning of the hobby to get started with even the friendliest of newbie friendly providers, it's for their protection which is understandable. If you don't feel comfortable with any iota of risk then this game ain't for you. There is risk involved just knocking on that door and seeing what's on the other side of the door, let alone just texting her. In the end, if the lady wants a photo it's up to you to decide if that's a level of risk you're willing to accept. If she wants it for her own piece of mind then that's for her to decide, not you, she has a level of risk she is willing to accept too. Just like in the RW it's a dance and if you're not compatible even during the TCB stage then time to move on.
Ptown88 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 10:51 AM   #59
Crock
Upgraded Male Account

Encounters: 44

Everyone wants to be safe.

A photo sent via email or text does NOTHING to make anyone safer, and if a guy actually sends a real pic, it could increase his risk.

There is NO reason for anyone to be doing this.

Ladies can absolutely require this before meeting, but it will decrease their business. For nothing.
Crock is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 01:55 PM   #60
TheOracle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttlycluless View Post
TBH, sometimes you have to take that risk at the beginning of the hobby to get started with even the friendliest of newbie friendly providers, it's for their protection which is understandable. If you don't feel comfortable with any iota of risk then this game ain't for you. There is risk involved just knocking on that door and seeing what's on the other side of the door, let alone just texting her. In the end, if the lady wants a photo it's up to you to decide if that's a level of risk you're willing to accept. If she wants it for her own piece of mind then that's for her to decide, not you, she has a level of risk she is willing to accept too. Just like in the RW it's a dance and if you're not compatible even during the TCB stage then time to move on.
Nobody said this game doesn't have risk involved. The main argument being made by majority of the guys is that we want to MINIMIZE risk as much as possible and sending a photo of yourself is not worth the additional risk in an already risky game.

And you're making a straw man argument b/c I don't think one single guy in this thread has told any of these girls to stop asking for pics or "decide" for them how they do business. All the men have done is advise other gentlemen that it's probably wise to avoid sending pics and find a provider who won't ask you to take that risk because there are plenty who won't. After all, that is what the original post was about. A guy wanting to get OTHER GUYS' perspectives on sending pics to providers.
TheOracle is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women