Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Killeen/Waco/BCS > Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS
Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60047
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47627
pyramider46370
bambino40342
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 06-07-2014, 06:30 AM   #1
red headed cougar
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 212318
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up BRING OLD SARGE BACK!!!!

KILLEEN/WACO/BCS FORUM HAS LOST ITS GLUE!
Everyone knows it and can see it but no one is really talking about it until now.
Old Sarge was who kept this forum running smoothly.
He was highly respected by providers and members alike. His opinion held weight.
His vast knowledge of the hobby was sought after by newbies as well as established members and providers. His referrals and recommendations were solid.
I owe my eccie success in large part to him. I had no clue when I began this hobby.His guidance and knowledge helped me build a solid foundation and earn a very good and might I say Well Known reputation here. I am not alone when it came to his guidance.

He had a reputation and respect that had many people wanting to meet this notorious Old
Sarge. Without being disrespectful he would correct a provider and explain why he corrected you. If there was ever any kind of question in need of answer he would have that answer and if he didn't he would find it. He was the glue that held this forum together and kept us all in check. He could make this board light up with just one post.

Since he has been banned our forum has not been the same. The fire was snuffed out but ashes are left behind. The providers are suffering and our members are all going to the Austin listings or worse BP. If this trend continues this forum will be lost and I can't be the only one who thinks that is a damn shame. My hope in posting this thread is maybe collectively we can rally for his reinstatement and bring this forum back before it just disappears. If Im not alone please post your comments and thanks to Old Sarge here and
lets be heard.

***FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART SARGE THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE
FOR ME IN LEARNING THE HOBBY ROPES.

FOREVER GREATFULL AND MUCH LOVE,
TONYA
red headed cougar is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 06:49 AM   #2
Swordmaster69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

I don't think he ever left.....he is just in another "dimension" fer now...
Swordmaster69 is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 07:25 AM   #3
Summerlyn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 243728
My ECCIE Reviews
Default i'm with you girl....

Even though I am brand new to ECCIE, I would probably not have my verification if it weren't for you and Old Sarge. You have known me for a while, but Sarge didn't know me from the next girl, yet there was no hesitation in his desire to do what he felt was right.
Now I was not familiar with the way things used to be, but I am smart enough to read and comprehend the different posts and comments that I am seeing. A lot of the guys seem to be leaning towards the girls on BP, and I can only assume it is because of the lower cost. But then you turn around and complain that they are robbing you. I spent my first days in the hobby posting on BP, and let me tell you...ECCIE and BP are two different worlds. On BP, we are spoken to as if we are nothing more than common street walkers. It's scary in that world. But ECCIE has made me feel comfortable, and still allowed me to feel like a lady. If our ECCIE guys continue to frequent BP, then there is no reason for the girls to try for a higher standing. Eventually there will be no more ECCIE providers left. That is a sad thought to me, as I do enjoy making my living while enjoying the hobby at the same time. Somehow I have the feeling that this would not be happening if Sarge was still here. I heard a lot of good things about ECCIE before joining...mainly about how great everyone treated each other. I say we should extend that graciousness, and let the past be laid to rest. Lessons have been learned i'm sure. Everyone deserves a second chance!
Summerlyn is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 08:08 AM   #4
jax_me_off
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Why the hell was Sarge banned?
jax_me_off is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 09:17 AM   #5
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

The candle burned out long before the legend ever did. We miss you TuPac
knotty man is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 11:11 AM   #6
red headed cougar
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 212318
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by knotty man View Post
The candle burned out long before the legend ever did. We miss you TuPac
Lmao Knotty you are a mess and you don't know nothing bout 2Pac lol
red headed cougar is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 11:42 AM   #7
Guest120719
Account Disabled

User ID: 52724
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol I agree with Red Head Bring Sarge Back it just isent the same without him..
Guest120719 is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 03:50 PM   #8
Worldtravler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Yeah I agree with you RHC bring sarge back. I frequently look at this board cause at one time I used to live in the killeen area and the board had alot more entrainment when sarge was posting.
Worldtravler is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 11:06 PM   #9
cablatino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

I was wondering why I hadn't seen him post in awhile. Yes, he is much needed. I always valued what he said on his posts.
cablatino is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 10:17 AM   #10
neveahstarrtx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 140685
My ECCIE Reviews
Default We need him

Old Sarge did more for us girls than any other person on the board as far as I am concerned I got on here just to check to see if he had some advice or warnings for us almost every day. Now that he is gone I might get on here once a week to check to see what is going on. I don't really get clients from here so when Old Sarge said something about the places that I go I would listen. I know that he is the rock of a lot of us girls. He is willing to go out on that limb to help on of us out or to check something out for one of the guys. I know why he was banned and it is stupid. What he did was the right thing to do. If people cant handle the truth then they shouldn't be here anyways and if they are harassing the providers they should be told off and the person doing it should not be banned. BRING OLD SARGE BACK so us ladies and guys have some kind of peace of mind. There is nobody else that is willing to do what Sarge did and we all know that. Sarge is well respected and deserves to be respected by this board. He has done alot even for the board.
neveahstarrtx is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 05:16 PM   #11
davidsmith0123
Valued Poster

So can someone pm me wrt what old sarge did to be banned, or why he is gone?
davidsmith0123 is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 07:18 PM   #12
cowboy45
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 37

Guys and gals, it might be better to just leave this alone. Whatever Old Sarge did is not any business of anyone but him and the mods, and is probably nothing to do with hobby real life but a board infraction. In due time he will reappear probably only a little worse for wear.
This is not a democracy by any stretch and we all participate here by the grace of the owners of the board and mods. All they ask of us is to obey the rules and not cause any uproar or undue problems here. If that bothers you too bad, you will have to live with it, or take your "business" to some other board. Oh wait, there is no other board for central Texas so I guess we play by their rules.
I think if we are patient and give time to this situation it will right itself. I can promise you that the last thing Sarge would want is someone else getting in trouble over this. Things will work out ok.
c45
cowboy45 is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 12:39 PM   #13
Vivian Ward
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 204437
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree, OldSarge is missed! I agree with the other ladies posts, he has done so much for me and so many of us. He fed some of us when we had no food. Put a roof over the head of many of us when we had no place to go, put gas in our cars, repaired our vehicles, looked up info on questionable people, posted valuable alerts for us all, did a great job of looking out for the ladies and men alike.

I checked and we can't get banned for talking about the subject or telling our opinions as long as we follow the rules. He is banned for life, is what I was told. I know he was a mod in Austin for while and that he stood up this forum. I know he made one or two enemies over the years, one here in the Killeen forum. I know that he was NOT banned by ffireman.

OldSarge still helps the members that have his phone number. I don't think a day goes by that someone doesn't call or text him for help or his opinion on something on the board. I owe him more thanks than I can ever say. I hope they change their minds and reinstate him. I miss him on here and we are a better forum because of him.

Kisses to OldSarge!
Vivian Ward is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 06:08 PM   #14
sean rider
Valued Poster

It's interesting that those calling for his return are all providers.
sean rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 07:43 PM   #15
joeman4
Registered Member

Encounters: 6
Default Bring Old Sarge back!!!!

Not true that all who want Sarge back are providers, when I first started lurking on the board Sarge had the posts that I looked for first. Then when I posted my first review he gave insight without offending. I agree, bring Old Sarge back!
joeman4 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women