Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Killeen/Waco/BCS > Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS
Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60041
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47623
pyramider46370
bambino40341
CryptKicker37093
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 02-07-2013, 11:49 AM   #1
Ranchhand
Premium Access

Encounters: 1
Default Trust and the Hobby

I must be bored I keep coming up with bs threads. I understand that folks on here come from all walks of life and we are all different, but trust is something that is important to me. I recently had the pleasure of being stabbed in the back by a fellow hobbyiest. Needless to say I was surprised to have this happen. It sort of hurt, im still pulling the knife out today, but I will get over it. I have heard the old saying "Honor among thieves", but I am wondering if there is such a thing as "Honor amoung Hobbyiests" This person knows who they are, and knows what they did. I was just wondering has anyone else experienced this type of thing from someone they truly thought was a friend? Ok Im venting a little. Ranch
Ranchhand is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 02:27 PM   #2
davidsmith0123
Valued Poster

Betrayal by a friend always hurts. I don't feel that hobbyists as a group have any special claim to honor or dishonor. We have some common mutual interests and when convenient we provide helpful info or other small favors. If a random hobbyist betrayed me I would not feel especially angry or even disappointed. Then again there are few ways that a random hobbyist could betray me - the opportunity is just not there. But a friend, hobbyist or not, that is quite another matter. That hurts, and the closer the friend the worse it hurts.
davidsmith0123 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 02:31 PM   #3
Ranchhand
Premium Access

Yeah, it was someone I thought was a friend, thats the sad part.
Old 02-07-2013, 04:17 PM   #4
builderfella
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Hang in there Ranch.
builderfella is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 04:18 PM   #5
builderfella
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

I suggest you take two hot providers and call me in the morning!! Dr's orders
builderfella is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 04:35 PM   #6
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

so sorry that happened sugar!

Been there,done that,never want it to happen again!!

I have been really close friends with several providers...even spent time with families together.......helped them start in this business...then when things looked good for them,they start being batshit crazy...they would take advantage of my generosity/steal my clients/use my incall & leave it dirty/and worse,they would be late for doubles{and not be prepared}

So now,I am very cautious who i let in my life! I have a very cozy life and don't want to fuck it up!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 05:44 PM   #7
Ranchhand
Premium Access

Hell, its fine, I was just surprised. I will just be more careful in how I choose my confidants. He probably dont give a shit, but he lost a friend also.
Old 02-07-2013, 06:14 PM   #8
Jennatx
Austin Badgirl

User ID: 165862
My ECCIE Reviews
Default hang in there

Hang in there ranch I myself was stabbed in the back recently everyone knows all to well what happen. It happens you pick your head up and move on and just never stop being who you are , but be more cautious who you bring in your life in this hobby world.
I myself am just hanging my head low and being independent and staying alone for a while.
Jennatx is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:09 PM   #9
Ranchhand
Premium Access

Oh this wont effect my "real world' life at all, and thats whats important. This is just a game we play, its just that some play it different than others. I was just naive and put my trust in someone. I am old enough that I should have known better. I have heard, live and learn, I haved lived but obviously I havent learned good enough. I need to work on that. On another note I am leaving for Shreveport for a couple of days, someone let the dogs out.
Old 02-08-2013, 12:55 AM   #10
Jennatx
Austin Badgirl

User ID: 165862
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranchhand View Post
Oh this wont effect my "real world' life at all, and thats whats important. This is just a game we play, its just that some play it different than others. I was just naive and put my trust in someone. I am old enough that I should have known better. I have heard, live and learn, I haved lived but obviously I havent learned good enough. I need to work on that. On another note I am leaving for Shreveport for a couple of days, someone let the dogs out.
Well go gamble for me out there. Have fun darling ....
Jennatx is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 01:13 AM   #11
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 12:46 AM   #12
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranchhand View Post
I must be bored I keep coming up with bs threads. I understand that folks on here come from all walks of life and we are all different, but trust is something that is important to me. I recently had the pleasure of being stabbed in the back by a fellow hobbyiest. Needless to say I was surprised to have this happen. It sort of hurt, im still pulling the knife out today, but I will get over it. I have heard the old saying "Honor among thieves", but I am wondering if there is such a thing as "Honor amoung Hobbyiests" This person knows who they are, and knows what they did. I was just wondering has anyone else experienced this type of thing from someone they truly thought was a friend? Ok Im venting a little. Ranch
I didn't read enough to see that this topic was already brought up by you Ranch.... My thread has a lot to do with trust as well.....

Trust is the entire underlying principle of how this board is meant to help us all.....

It has to be disconcerting to know that someone you trusted was not worthy of your trust. Sorry you dealt with that.....

Anyway..... Just venting......
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 03:00 AM   #13
safire_sweet
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1092
My ECCIE Reviews

Trust is very valuable it should only be given when you have known someone for an amount of time "To be trusted is a greater complement than to be loved "

I am sorry someone broke your trust
safire_sweet is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 08:26 AM   #14
ATF Hobby
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Forgive eventually....forget if possible...move on and learn from the experience.

Trust is often times broken among family....even families who appear to have strong bonds. So I believe the saying of "Honor Among Thieves" or "Honor Among Hobbyists" is even less likely and even easier to break.

Hope the hurt wasn't too bad Ranch.
ATF Hobby is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 08:48 PM   #15
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
I didn't read enough to see that this topic was already brought up by you Ranch.... My thread has a lot to do with trust as well.....

Trust is the entire underlying principle of how this board is meant to help us all.....

It has to be disconcerting to know that someone you trusted was not worthy of your trust. Sorry you dealt with that.....

Anyway..... Just venting......
After reading your post in Austin it would seem you are up to your eyeballs in worthiness of trust.
pyramider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women