Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70419
biomed160575
Yssup Rider59933
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47555
pyramider46370
bambino40327
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35378
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-20-2019, 06:31 PM   #61
Wizard of Ahhhhs
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojoworkin View Post
You could have stood up for her without posting some very personal details about her that are nobody's business.
Yep... agree with this. But, as was explained regarding the other personal info disclosure, since she’s not an ECCIE member, all private info is fair game. Too bad that this info is coming from a presumed “friend”, though.
Old 03-20-2019, 06:31 PM   #62
RocketSurgeon

Encounters: 55
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDeal View Post
Why is it that a certain provider here can take things off topic then when she feels it necessary and she has made her comments then she automatically says lets get back to the topic when she says we should?
Fucking annoying!
That has not gone unnoticed. The ole "let me make my irrelevant comment ... and now back to the original topic" ruse can definitely attract warnings and points if it persists.
Old 03-20-2019, 06:39 PM   #63
LetsGoRVing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Perhaps she got some intel on the client that she did not have prior to making the date. Who knows? She changed her mind. Period.
I wonder if this really happened.
Old 03-20-2019, 06:43 PM   #64
seductrix4u
Account Disabled

User ID: 251392
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Why is it that a certain provider here can take things off topic then when she feels it necessary and she has made her comments then she automatically says lets get back to the topic when she says we should?
Has to control!
Fucking annoying!
I am not taking things off topic. I am replying when others take things off topic. As others have done. Please give me ONE example in this thread where I have taken the thread off topic.

Please direct your anger at the people who have taken your thread off topic, not at me--who is trying to get it back on topic. Thank you.
Old 03-20-2019, 06:44 PM   #65
LetsGoRVing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I wonder if Bigoffshoredaddy has intel on Sasha getting communications about clients she is scheduled to see.
Old 03-20-2019, 06:48 PM   #66
BigDeal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigryan2222 View Post
I was trying to figure out a polite way of pointing out in the posts she said to get back on topic that most of her post was off topic so it was a bit hypocritical.

Let the mods mod
Agree
Old 03-20-2019, 06:50 PM   #67
BigDeal
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketSurgeon View Post
That has not gone unnoticed. The ole "let me make my irrelevant comment ... and now back to the original topic" ruse can definitely attract warnings and points if it persists.
+1,000,000
Old 03-20-2019, 06:53 PM   #68
seductrix4u
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketSurgeon View Post
Sir, I am merely replying to other comments that have already gone off topic. I am not the person who is taking the posts off topic.

For instance, Scorpio could not remember the name of Ourhome2.net, and I provided it. Is that going to get me assessed points for that because I replied with the valid name of the website, then said, "Now back on topic"? Why would I get points for that?

Will everyone who commented on "off topic" posts, but did not say, "Let's get back on topic" be assessed points?

Is it the fact that I am saying, "Let's get back on topic" that is going to get me points?

What part of what I am doing is any different than what anyone else on this thread is doing, except I am trying to get it back on track? And I am being polite and not cussing people out or calling people names.
Old 03-20-2019, 06:58 PM   #69
BigOffshoreDaddy
Premium Access

Encounters: 37

Quote:
While I appreciate you telling us the backstory on your marriage etc. And it appears Sasha has asked you to weigh in....so a little wk'ish, so lets call it what it is. But no worries. And I'm glad you had a good time with her.

May I ask what else she has told you? IF you would be so kind to share?

And thank you because it appears you have validated this thread by her telling you she did do a ncns possibly more..so thank you.

At this time I would say she is not a good provider. Why? Because of her being new.
She has very little reputation built as much as she may think, she is a little engine that might someday.

Look I made contact and was a gentleman, I provided her with references, which she apparently took time to verify (proud of her for that).
Then we made the appt.
She didn't follow through.
Then when I explained to her I wasn't happy about this she got the attitude.
I gave her 48 hrs to apologize and offer another session, or I would make this community aware of this event. I gave her the chance and she said fuck you Bigdeal.
But where she went wrong is to indicate she doesn't like eccie and even wont now see guys with no reviews. So I got the apology and bullshit on the other.

So now her name gets tarnished a bit maybe maybe not I don't care.
Im not trying to ruin her, but teach her a small lesson to not bite the hands that are willing to pay her 300 an hr. Go find that rate anywhere in the rw?

She will be fine if she gets her shit together. I hope she becomes an amazing provider ...but I disagree she isn't one now, she has a lot to learn...and that you and I can agree on.

I could give 2 fucks about her car, relationships, whatever. She obviously had a car that tooled her to and from Wichita.

Once again thanks for weighing in!

Call me whatever you will, it doesn't matter. I'm just trying to help a young lady whom I think needs it. If that makes me a white knight, so be it. I've seen it done in other sections - Dallas, Houston, etc. when I was there - so I thought that it was appropriate in this case, BD. As far as her personal life is concerned, I know the rules. I've been here awhile...a lurker mostly, but still. That said, I thought it would bring some context to the instant matter. And perhaps some understanding and the benefit of the doubt.

I'm a firm believer that there are two sides to every story...and therein lies the truth. I'm not going to say who's right or who's wrong here. All I can say is, and to answer your question, that she and I had a text conversation this morning that I initiated. That said, I asked her what was up. She said that it slipped her mind.

Beyond that, I don't know other than what you said you did. Then you said never mind and delete the post, then the piling on began.

I understand that this place isn't nothing more than a marketplace. But perhaps a bit of understanding and humanity once in awhile wouldn't hurt either. Perhaps your delivery of your ultimatum was a bit threatening to her and she said fuck you. I don't know. What I do know is that this is a 5 page thread that probably could have been handled with a bit more tact on the front end before this ever got to the board. But that's just my guess.

Like I said, I'm just trying to help the lady out.
Old 03-20-2019, 07:00 PM   #70
Roboz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Holy Crap--would a Mod please end this thread!! It needs to die--all of the salient points and counterpoints have likely played out.
Old 03-20-2019, 07:09 PM   #71
RocketSurgeon

Encounters: 55
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboz View Post
Holy Crap--would a Mod please end this thread!! It needs to die--all of the salient points and counterpoints have likely played out.
So far, no infractions have been issued, it's been amusing (among other things), and recent posts are still on point. I'm willing to let it ride for a few more spins.
Old 03-20-2019, 07:25 PM   #72
bigryan2222
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by seductrix4u View Post
Sir, I am merely replying to other comments that have already gone off topic. I am not the person who is taking the posts off topic.

For instance, Scorpio could not remember the name of Ourhome2.net, and I provided it. Is that going to get me assessed points for that because I replied with the valid name of the website, then said, "Now back on topic"? Why would I get points for that?

Will everyone who commented on "off topic" posts, but did not say, "Let's get back on topic" be assessed points?

Is it the fact that I am saying, "Let's get back on topic" that is going to get me points?

What part of what I am doing is any different than what anyone else on this thread is doing, except I am trying to get it back on track? And I am being polite and not cussing people out or calling people names.
You are not trying to get people back on track. You are countering what they say with you opinion and then trying to cut them off any response by saying get on topic.

You probably wouldn't have your name associated with points this thread if you would quit bringing up rules that people are breaking while you literally do it for paragraphs above telling people to get on topic.

This board would suck if you could truly only post on the initial comment. Threads getting completely derailed is different. Most of the discussion is at least loosely related to the girl that this post started with.

Now my post is completely off topic though.
Old 03-20-2019, 07:27 PM   #73
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Default thread hijacks here...thread hijacks there...thread hijacks everywhere...

As my learned moderator colleague has said, this has been amusing.

It seems to both of us that when one makes a statement in a post that is off topic, then tries to cover that up with a sentence that attempts to take the overall post back on topic is providing irrefutable evidence a hijack just took place.

It also seems this is a good time and place to warn all that this time worn tactic will no longer be allowed. Now, if I can find an emoji of my points wand warming up and preparing for the next episode...

edit: to be forewarned is to be forearmed...
Old 03-20-2019, 07:43 PM   #74
BigDeal
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOffshoreDaddy View Post
Call me whatever you will, it doesn't matter. I'm just trying to help a young lady whom I think needs it. If that makes me a white knight, so be it. I've seen it done in other sections - Dallas, Houston, etc. when I was there - so I thought that it was appropriate in this case, BD. As far as her personal life is concerned, I know the rules. I've been here awhile...a lurker mostly, but still. That said, I thought it would bring some context to the instant matter. And perhaps some understanding and the benefit of the doubt.

I'm a firm believer that there are two sides to every story...and therein lies the truth. I'm not going to say who's right or who's wrong here. All I can say is, and to answer your question, that she and I had a text conversation this morning that I initiated. That said, I asked her what was up. She said that it slipped her mind.

Beyond that, I don't know other than what you said you did. Then you said never mind and delete the post, then the piling on began.

I understand that this place isn't nothing more than a marketplace. But perhaps a bit of understanding and humanity once in awhile wouldn't hurt either. Perhaps your delivery of your ultimatum was a bit threatening to her and she said fuck you. I don't know. What I do know is that this is a 5 page thread that probably could have been handled with a bit more tact on the front end before this ever got to the board. But that's just my guess.

Like I said, I'm just trying to help the lady out.
Thank you and I appreciate your opinion!
Old 03-20-2019, 07:58 PM   #75
seductrix4u
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio31 View Post
As my learned moderator colleague has said, this has been amusing.

It seems to both of us that when one makes a statement in a post that is off topic, then tries to cover that up with a sentence that attempts to take the overall post back on topic is providing irrefutable evidence a hijack just took place.

It also seems this is a good time and place to warn all that this time worn tactic will no longer be allowed. Now, if I can find an emoji of my points wand warming up and preparing for the next episode...

edit: to be forewarned is to be forearmed...
Sir, may I ask who will be assessed the points? The person who hijacks the thread, or the person who replies to the hijacked thread? Because I am not the one doing the hijacking. I am replying to posts that have already been started.

And if you say a person who replies to a hijacked thread gets points, will there be some sort of announcement made that states the post is considered a hijack, and anyone who replies to it will get points?

Legit question: When you posted about not knowing the name of the other website Ourhome2.net, was that considered a hijack to this thread? If that was not a hijack, why not? It did not stick to the OP's topic of being NCNS. I replied to your post and provided the name of the website but I do not want to incur points for replying to hijacked posts.

I am just trying to ensure that I am following what you are saying here about hijacks so that I don't incur points.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women