Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59930
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47549
pyramider46370
bambino40323
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 12-09-2015, 02:24 AM   #46
ADRENALINE JUNKIE
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

HAHAHA!!!! Piss on Jeb Bush!!!! #Trump2016 #Fracing #Guns #BombISIS #BuildThatFuckingWall
ADRENALINE JUNKIE is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 06:00 AM   #47
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 10:37 AM   #48
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

The only immigrants Trump likes are the ones who will marry him.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 01:44 PM   #49
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
The only immigrants Trump likes are the ones who will marry him.
The only ones I like are those who bring mucho dinero.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 05:31 PM   #50
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...spending-bill/

Old 12-17-2015, 05:37 PM   #51
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Putin digs him.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 05:43 PM   #52
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Erick Erickson blog

Some people are waking up... http://www.erickontheradio.com/2015/...-donald-trump/

Quote:
If you have not paid attention today, Republicans in Congress have authorized a spending plan full of waste, special carve outs, and that funds both Planned Parenthood and Obamacare.

They have done everything they could to avoid a fight with Barack Obama.

The legislation used oil exports as a bargaining chip, but to get it the Republicans were willing to enact a massive amount of terrible policies.

Likewise, the legislation includes a bailout of the International Monetary Fund that could potentially cause the United States to be responsible for bailing out other countries. Heritage Action for America has a detailed breakdown on how badly this legislation stinks.

Republicans around the nation are decrying Donald Trump as the death of the Republican Party. Should Trump win, they tell us, they would all vote for Hillary Clinton and the GOP would be finished. Contrary to their claims, Republicans do not need Donald Trump to sink the party and, truth be told, with Trump the party would be defined by something. Trump has been an aggressive advocate for tough immigration and closed borders and has repeatedly attacked sweet heart deals between Washington and Wall Street — the very sort of deals congressional Republicans are trying to pass in this spending package.

What the Republican Party is offering up with this omnibus spending package is a sell out of all their ideas and principles in the name of avoiding a tough fight against Barack Obama headed into election season. It would be absolutely impossible for Donald Trump to do more damage to the Republican Party than what its congressional leaders are already doing and, at least, Donald Trump would bring in people willing to support him.

Between Trump and the congressional Republicans, give me Donald Trump. He and I may have sizable disagreements, but he is at least willing to throw out tough stands and does not run from a fight. The congressional Republicans are both the big spenders they claim Donald Trump really is and the cowards we know Donald Trump is not.

Conservatives should absolutely oppose this spending deal.

Old 12-17-2015, 05:46 PM   #53
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Putin digs him.

Yes he does... http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-35124280

Quote:
“It is not our business to determine his merits, that is up to US voters,” Mr Putin told reporters after his annual televised news conference. “But he is the absolute leader in the presidential race.”

“He is a very outstanding person, talented, without any doubt.”

Old 12-17-2015, 07:00 PM   #54
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

If a commie likes him what does that say about him?
Old 12-17-2015, 07:04 PM   #55
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:

I guess you "Independent 0zombies" want to know, so here you go... eehhbuhhhrrrrrrr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpFIWtOSL04
Old 12-17-2015, 08:31 PM   #56
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
I guess you "Independent 0zombies" want to know, so here you go... eehhbuhhhrrrrrrr Step on your nut sack again whiffy?

]
Old 12-17-2015, 09:29 PM   #57
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bMPcqmaC2o
Old 12-17-2015, 09:52 PM   #58
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
i didn't watch tuesday's debate but maybe i should have LOL. while i just posted in another thread i'd prefer John Kasich, Trump can win. while he spoke the truth in many ways during the race, the way he did it pissed off a lot of voting segments. i think Trump is getting a feel for what running for office really means.

that alone makes him more dangerous than ever.

he's realizing you have to speak like a politician until you get elected, then do what you really want. it's what politicians have been really doing in this country for decades yeah?

if he does get elected he'll go full on "The Donald".

he, above all others, would melt down Hillbitch in a debate. he'd throw every dirty thing that bitch has ever done right in her face and that cunt has a list of crime longer than Johnny Wad's johnson.

she's have an aneurysm on live TV. lol. priceless. and if her fucktard husband who threatened to punch William Safire over comments about his cuntass lesbo wife while being at least 25 years younger ,, Trump and Slick Willy Blythe are an even match. on paper at least, my money's on Trump to knock that asshole out.

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 05:36 AM   #59
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
it means he has earned his respect, unlike the "monkey with a hand grenade" that no one respects. Putin's words, not mine.
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 05:49 AM   #60
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Immigrants who come here legally are welcome. Those who come here illegally are criminals. I'm not a Trump supporter, but I wholeheartedly support his position on illegal immigration.
Yes. If they illegally enter the US they become criminals guilty of illegal immigration. Saying anything else about their criminal records, of which he has no fucking clue, paints all these people with trump bullshit. He's just another rich kid who risked nothing of his own while parlaying daddy's money into some big scores.
What can be simpler or more accurately stated? The Mexican Government is forcing their most unwanted people into the United States. They are, in many cases, criminals, drug dealers, rapists, etc.”
–Trump, statement about his June 16 comments, July 6, 2015
Confused again. This isn't Castro sending these people and they're not coming from Cuba in the 70s
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women