Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160545
Yssup Rider59914
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47531
pyramider46370
bambino40313
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35351
Mojojo33117

Old 11-30-2012, 04:27 AM   #46
dreamvacationdates
Valued Poster

Then maybe it seems you need to do your research a little bit better, and not just jump on a moment,stop walking around with your dick in your hand.
See ladies that have reviews not someone that just showed up today with a nice picture, if this is happening a lot to you, well you didn't do your homework very well if at all, that's why you need to think with your big head, that's why there are these boards and review sites, so you can do your research before you venture out. if you're not using the tools available to you, then that's your problem.
dreamvacationdates is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 04:52 AM   #47
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

You're right. I forgot how accurate and truthful people are.....

Oh and this hasn't happened to me personally. My results have turned out pretty good.
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 02:51 PM   #48
dreamvacationdates
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
You're right. I forgot how accurate and truthful people are.....

Oh and this hasn't happened to me personally. My results have turned out pretty good.
So you feel that reviews are bullshit for the most part, you got to use more than one source and if you still run into that issue, write a review yourself, sometimes you end up taking one for the team.

But it's really the guys that help keep these women with fake reviews, pics etc. posting ads/profiles, They know that a lot of guys are weak and will still do the sessions because you don't have the willpower to call them on it and walk away, it's more like, damn she not what I had in mind and she bullshitted me, but hey i'm horny and I want to get off so i'll settle, and do this...stop settling. if you go thru with the session then you ain't go shit to say. you got your nut.
Old 11-30-2012, 05:20 PM   #49
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

So, Dream. I have exactly.....WHAT to go by if I wanted to see you?

Oh, that's right. Nothing. Based on that, ummm, what the hell are you talking about?
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 09:17 PM   #50
dreamvacationdates
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
So, Dream. I have exactly.....WHAT to go by if I wanted to see you?

Oh, that's right. Nothing. Based on that, ummm, what the hell are you talking about?
I see you don't do any research at all, you are your own worst enemy, because if you did you wouldn't have asked me that question about what to go by if you wanted to see me,
Think it ain't illegal yet....
because you would of known that i'm a man, and I don't swing that way. I mean if that's your thing ok, but it ain't me.
You don't look at profiles at all do you. it very clear why you're having problems.
You played yourself.
You been on this site since 2009 and still making this error, WTF
Become part of the solution, write reviews, and don't be lazy doing your screening
Old 11-30-2012, 11:23 PM   #51
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Rambro, no one is saying that bait and switch, or photo shopping overload is acceptable. If that had been what Still Looking had been tlaking about, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

But that isn't what SL was talking about. He singled out a random provider showcase that CLEARLY stated "BBW" in physical description, and chose to use her as a punchline to his pathetic joke. Her pics clearly show her physique, and her description leaves no doubt in a man's mind what he can expect if he sees her. THat is EXACTLY what you guys want us to do. So, even though she is handling her business exactly the way she should, that still wasn't enough for ole Still Looking. He still needed to single her out so that he could trot out some fat jokes and embarrass her.

While its fair to object to women who represent themselves as something they are not, there is absolutely no call to insult or belittle those of us who are completely up front and honest about our physique.

This thread never had anything to do with dishonest pictures. Still Looking's only purpose in creating this thread was to belittle BBW's. He even wasted hours and hours of his pointless existence searching for a long list of women who advertise themselves as BBW - exactly as we should be doing - just so that he could belittle them.

Take your rant about dishonest pics and start a thread of your own about it. Practice some reading comprehension skills before commenting further on this thread, because the original point SL made flew right over your head.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 09:54 AM   #52
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamvacationdates View Post
I see you don't do any research at all, you are your own worst enemy, because if you did you wouldn't have asked me that question about what to go by if you wanted to see me,
because you would of known that i'm a man, and I don't swing that way. I mean if that's your thing ok, but it ain't me.
You don't look at profiles at all do you. it very clear why you're having problems.
You played yourself.
Become part of the solution, write reviews, and don't be lazy doing your screening
That's funny. Going by your handle, your avatar, and your 'dream vacation' links, there's TONS of ambiguity about you and whatever sex you were. Thanks for telling me, though. Otherwise, I was hoping to see you and write a review on you one day

You're spending a lot of energy defending girls who like to rip people off....either that or you like fucking with me. I'm guy too, you know. If it's the latter, the ambiguity is strengthened.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 10:50 AM   #53
dreamvacationdates
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
That's funny. Going by your handle, your avatar, and your 'dream vacation' links, there's TONS of ambiguity about you and whatever sex you were. Thanks for telling me, though. Otherwise, I was hoping to see you and write a review on you one day

You're spending a lot of energy defending girls who like to rip people off....either that or you like fucking with me. I'm guy too, you know. If it's the latter, the ambiguity is strengthened.
Let me help you out with this
click on my profile name>>>>click on view public profile>>>under gender it says male

sortta zero ambiguity with that.

if you couldn't do that simple task then maybe screening the ladies may be beyond your abilities.

I'm not trying to fuck with ya, but your actions or lack of are, you're doing it to yourself

You're really not helping yourself here, it makes you seem a little....well let's not go there

Also it's easy to tell you're a guy, your profile, you complaining about bad sessions, calling yourself Black Dynamite, so yeah it's indicative of you being a guy

All i'm saying is be more diligent in your screening, no one is defending the rip off ladies, hell I told you to put them on blast
Old 12-01-2012, 07:55 PM   #54
NHGENT
Registered Member

Well...it took this for me to make my first post. I am extremely particular about whom I spend time with and there is really no particular body type or style that is my perfect match. That having been said I met Caroline Costello outside of Boston a short time ago and she is one of the most stunningly beautiful women a man or woman could be fortunate enough to spend time with. She is not only gorgeous, but articulate, intelligent and humorous. Her post on this topic was direct, classy, and to the point. This is testimony to the woman I just described. I can hardly wait until I am fortunate enough to be with her again. Straightforward, honest, and the real deal. Anyone saying otherwise is clearly outside their area of expertise and would do well to SHUT IT.
NHGENT is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 08:21 PM   #55
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamvacationdates View Post
You played yourself.
Dream, I think you might be wasting your time here. Right about now Rambro is Googling "Melancholia" and wondering if Southwest offers any connecting flights there
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 10:15 PM   #56
dreamvacationdates
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
Dream, I think you might be wasting your time here. Right about now Rambro is Googling "Melancholia" and wondering if Southwest offers any connecting flights there
You are so right!!!
Old 09-10-2013, 02:15 AM   #57
Guest102214-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 152462
My ECCIE Reviews

SL .... Darlin you sure are good at stirring the pot ..... I REALLY ENJOYED SEEING YOU TODAY!!!!! If they only knew how much fun you are. Not sure if the pic I attempted to post will come out but my first time to see SL he asked what I was wearing. I said pink pj's with sheep on them. He said wear them come as you are. Seriously? Yes seriously well ok .... I still smile every time I put them on. Request for those pj's still come in.

Today I was an hour late. Freeway was shut down. SL was early and instead of leaving or getting upset he was patient. Even cracking jokes with me so I wouldn't feel worried. I really dislike being late. He is a busy man whose phone never stops but he was more concerned with how I felt. I can't help but to smile in his presence. I truly felt GREAT in so many ways!!! Our time together always goes by way to fast.

He is a good friend, a great lover, and quality company. We all have preferences and express humor in different ways. I am far from perfect and not a spinner. He makes me feel like the most beautiful woman inside and out I will still be smiling weeks from now. I eagerly await your return!!!!!!!!!!!

I rarely if ever post. Sorry to ruin your bad boy image SL but you are as sweet as the chocolate that was all over my body today. You can bark but baby I'll welcome your bite too
Guest102214-2 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 05:30 AM   #58
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Oh my... there's not much I can say...

Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 05:33 AM   #59
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Opps I almost forgot...

Please do not try this at home... only to be preformed by a professional
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 08:31 AM   #60
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alluring Allison View Post

SL .... Darlin you sure are good at stirring the pot ..... I REALLY ENJOYED SEEING YOU TODAY!!!!! If they only knew how much fun you are. Not sure if the pic I attempted to post will come out but my first time to see SL he asked what I was wearing. I said pink pj's with sheep on them. He said wear them come as you are. Seriously? Yes seriously well ok .... I still smile every time I put them on. Request for those pj's still come in.

Today I was an hour late. Freeway was shut down. SL was early and instead of leaving or getting upset he was patient. Even cracking jokes with me so I wouldn't feel worried. I really dislike being late. He is a busy man whose phone never stops but he was more concerned with how I felt. I can't help but to smile in his presence. I truly felt GREAT in so many ways!!! Our time together always goes by way to fast.

He is a good friend, a great lover, and quality company. We all have preferences and express humor in different ways. I am far from perfect and not a spinner. He makes me feel like the most beautiful woman inside and out I will still be smiling weeks from now. I eagerly await your return!!!!!!!!!!!

I rarely if ever post. Sorry to ruin your bad boy image SL but you are as sweet as the chocolate that was all over my body today. You can bark but baby I'll welcome your bite too
It's nice to read a compliment about a member here but why did you pick yet another one of his negative topics to share with us what a great guy he is?

I assure you from the outside looking in, that it does appear that he likes to stir up the pot a bit. He has a current topic that is rude as well.

So although I'm glad that you've enjoyed your time with him, and he with you, couldn't you have just started a new topic and not resurrected a tired old one?

Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women