Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Albany/Hudson Valley > Encounter Reports - Albany/Hudson Valley
Encounter Reports - Albany/Hudson Valley Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160176
Yssup Rider59820
gman4452818
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37047
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 04-03-2020, 12:09 PM   #16
Warrenajeffers
Premium Access

Encounters: 78

For any of you feeling sorry for her and thinking about possibly trying her out, read the posts from the link I posted in #2 above. Trust me- it’s the same chick .
Warrenajeffers is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2020, 02:52 PM   #17
Handyandy1800
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

I am confirming that I am really bugleboy and all activities took place with this provider during the encounter dated February 5 2020.
Handyandy1800 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2020, 03:03 PM   #18
Warrenajeffers
Premium Access

Encounters: 78

Who cares? No one in their right mind would ever wanna contact this thief
Warrenajeffers is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2020, 03:29 PM   #19
Handyandy1800
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers View Post
Who cares? No one in their right mind would ever wanna contact this thief
I have been seeing Jessica since early January
She’s one of my regulars and has always been nice to me. I take her to McDonald’s always after each sessions (buy her dinner which is additional than the actual donation - first time I saw her she asked me to stop at McDonald’s and buy her dinner after our session, of course I wasn’t going to say no)
she is a real sweetheart
Hence why I only do outcalls with her, never do incalls so I avoid her ripping me off that way.

P.S. the date of the encounter is correct because I keep a sexual history list of every provider I have seen with the exact dates etc.
Not to be creepy but just for my personal record for when I go for testing etc.

Also I have an idetic memory and can remember what happened on exact dates years later
Old 05-26-2020, 02:23 AM   #20
vito9262
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52
Default You must not remember

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handyandy1800 View Post
I have been seeing Jessica since early January
She’s one of my regulars and has always been nice to me. I take her to McDonald’s always after each sessions (buy her dinner which is additional than the actual donation - first time I saw her she asked me to stop at McDonald’s and buy her dinner after our session, of course I wasn’t going to say no)
she is a real sweetheart
Hence why I only do outcalls with her, never do incalls so I avoid her ripping me off that way.

P.S. the date of the encounter is correct because I keep a sexual history list of every provider I have seen with the exact dates etc.
Not to be creepy but just for my personal record for when I go for testing etc.

Also I have an idetic memory and can remember what happened on exact dates years later
There is no such thing as idetic memory — it’s eidetic memory which is the ability to remember images for a short period of time. LOL
vito9262 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 06:15 AM   #21
Handyandy1800
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by vito9262 View Post
There is no such thing as idetic memory — it’s eidetic memory which is the ability to remember images for a short period of time. LOL
I’m sorry for my typos, I meant eidetic
But hey look olliebear can share his message with you if he wants but I am going to tell all of you the same thing I told him.
I’m sorry, I’m not some creepy guy, I’m just misunderstood. I never meant to troll this site, I just was afraid to say I was bugleboy all along cuz jada threatened harm against me if I made a simple bad review about her
(Everything I said about jada was true, she really did do all that) and I am happiest being far away from jada. I never had any problems with any other providers, it was all jada
But I don’t want to troll anymore and now be serious and only post if I’m contributing positively like all of you. And I’m going to leave it like that. I’m moving on with my life and am done with all the childish nonsense.

I’m going to be 33 next week so what better time to make these changes so I start a brand new year free from all this childish bullshit and finally acting like a real man.
Old 05-26-2020, 06:46 AM   #22
Scoot642
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

So now that hes LIED to every member on here how does one gain any trust? I cant be the o ly guy thinking the same thing.and does this garnish a warning or a violation of sorts?asking for a friend
Scoot642 is online now   Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 06:51 AM   #23
Handyandy1800
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoot642 View Post
So now that hes LIED to every member on here how does one gain any trust? I cant be the o ly guy thinking the same thing.and does this garnish a warning or a violation of sorts?asking for a friend
You can ban me if you want
I no longer serve any purpose on this site.
I found a few regular providers (whom I decline to name, but will say it’s about 3 or 4 providers)
But my regular providers I see now treat with mutual respect and there is no money lending or ripping me off, strictly business without personal involvement (except for Saratoga Sky Jen who is a personal friend whom I hang out with all the time).
So at this point, I don’t care what happens to my account cuz I have everything all set

Unlike many of you, I don’t like to keep trying new providers. I like to stick to my regulars and yes in the past, I went thru trial and error, but the past few months have been good to me in which I finally have a few actually good regulars. So that makes me all set.

P.S. if possible I would like to reopen this thread as meeting the criteria for an encounter since the details in this encounter did take place with me as the otp. It had been declined since I wrote it as a “my friends encounter” but since the encounter actually did occur with me, I would like it to qualify as an encounter here.
I affirm that activities with this provider did occur on the given date, February 5, 2020
Old 05-26-2020, 04:06 PM   #24
Giants8176
Gaining Momentum

At this point bugle boy, it’s best to stop. You seem like you are trying too hard to win over peoples approval and respect as a contributing monger. If you have you’re regulars, that fine, just stick to them as along as it’s mutually beneficial to you. Nobody cares or is gonna be jealous of you if you’ve established a long term relationship with a provider no matter who it is. Just do you and don’t worry about what anybody on here thinks of you. It seems to bother u what people think about you. Don’t let it get it you. Just post when u feel like u have useful and accurate info to help all of us out. We don’t care about your personal attachment to the same provider that we already know everything about when it comes to that provider. Just do your thing, be safe and try not to get taken advantage of. If, in the future, you do have some useful info that help us, please let us know. Other than that, just keep doing what u are doing and stop with the drama.
Giants8176 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 04:06 PM   #25
Giants8176
Gaining Momentum

At this point bugle boy, it’s best to stop. You seem like you are trying too hard to win over peoples approval and respect as a contributing monger. If you have you’re regulars, that fine, just stick to them as along as it’s mutually beneficial to you. Nobody cares or is gonna be jealous of you if you’ve established a long term relationship with a provider no matter who it is. Just do you and don’t worry about what anybody on here thinks of you. It seems to bother u what people think about you. Don’t let it get it you. Just post when u feel like u have useful and accurate info to help all of us out. We don’t care about your personal attachment to the same provider that we already know everything about when it comes to that provider. Just do your thing, be safe and try not to get taken advantage of. If, in the future, you do have some useful info that help us, please let us know. Other than that, just keep doing what u are doing and stop with the drama.
Giants8176 is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Jessica STG Albany 518-730-8682

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women