Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Encounters - Strip Club - San Antonio
Encounters - Strip Club - San Antonio Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59832
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47417
pyramider46370
bambino40272
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 05-22-2020, 04:20 PM   #1
phizz
Premium Access

Encounters: 25
Default Where is the "No dances at clubs" rule in writing?

Folks, I have studied the official guidelines from the Reopen Texas PDF from Governor Greg Abbott on Texas.gov as it applies to "Bars and Similar Establishments", and nowhere do I see any evidence suggesting that dancing and close human contact are prohibited. Reviewing specifics in the regulation, dancing and close human contact are "discouraged", not prohibited.

Here is my evidence in writing. I took a screenshot and highlighted the exact line showing dancing is discouraged.

https://imgur.com/a/wq6HtaZ

Here is the full comprehensive list of regulations for bars and similar establishments:

https://gov.texas.gov/uploads/files/...klist-Bars.pdf

I understand there has been a lot of talk of San Antonio prohibiting dances as well as rumors that this restriction will be lifted two weeks from now when we hopefully transition into Phase III.

I believe people who say dances are not allowed, but where is this coming from? Does anyone have evidence of this restriction in writing or on a video? One of my friends spent four hours checking Mayor Nirenberg's daily COVID19 status update videos on ksat.com located at https://www.ksat.com/news/local/2020...tes-at-610-pm/. At no time during those 4 hours of recent video reviews was there any suggestion that getting dances at clubs was prohibited.

Where is everyone receiving feedback that dances at clubs are prohibited? Does anyone have that in writing?
phizz is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 05:35 PM   #2
Yoyoma
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by phizz View Post
Folks, I have studied the official guidelines from the Reopen Texas PDF from Governor Greg Abbott on Texas.gov as it applies to "Bars and Similar Establishments", and nowhere do I see any evidence suggesting that dancing and close human contact are prohibited. Reviewing specifics in the regulation, dancing and close human contact are "discouraged", not prohibited.

Here is my evidence in writing. I took a screenshot and highlighted the exact line showing dancing is discouraged.

https://imgur.com/a/wq6HtaZ

Here is the full comprehensive list of regulations for bars and similar establishments:

https://gov.texas.gov/uploads/files/...klist-Bars.pdf

I understand there has been a lot of talk of San Antonio prohibiting dances as well as rumors that this restriction will be lifted two weeks from now when we hopefully transition into Phase III.

I believe people who say dances are not allowed, but where is this coming from? Does anyone have evidence of this restriction in writing or on a video? One of my friends spent four hours checking Mayor Nirenberg's daily COVID19 status update videos on ksat.com located at https://www.ksat.com/news/local/2020...tes-at-610-pm/. At no time during those 4 hours of recent video reviews was there any suggestion that getting dances at clubs was prohibited.

Where is everyone receiving feedback that dances at clubs are prohibited? Does anyone have that in writing?

Ditto. I only saw where it said discouraged. I figure the clubs are balancing between drawing scrutiny and employee fears.
Yoyoma is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 05:51 PM   #3
Cigar1128
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Phizz....good thing you own a strip club and willing to piss off TABC and VICE....Just let us know the name of your club and we will come
Cigar1128 is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 08:35 PM   #4
bear557
Valued Poster

I agree some dancers said the same thing, discouraged but still avalible for dances. With higher prices, E.X: only on the vip areas and not in the open
bear557 is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 03:49 PM   #5
Yoyoma
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bear557 View Post
I agree some dancers said the same thing, discouraged but still avalible for dances. With higher prices, E.X: only on the vip areas and not in the open
Apparently TABC was out busting balls last night. Has clubs and girls afraid of getting shut down for not social distancing.
Yoyoma is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2020, 08:51 AM   #6
phizz
Premium Access

I saw them out giving warnings. It was a disaster!
phizz is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2020, 05:20 PM   #7
CrankShaft
Premium Access

Encounters: 49

DeclarationEnforcementReport-05232020.xlsx has an entry for Monday, 5/11/2020, saying this.

Quote:
...call received at Sugar's Sweet Spot for large amount of people inside the location. Per manager, they were conducting a staff meeting. Observed no customers inside the establishment. Business was closed.
I expect Monday's, 5/25, DeclarationEnforcementReport will have an entry for Sugar's.
CrankShaft is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2020, 07:55 PM   #8
phizz
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrankShaft View Post
DeclarationEnforcementReport-05232020.xlsx has an entry for Monday, 5/11/2020, saying this.

I expect Monday's, 5/25, DeclarationEnforcementReport will have an entry for Sugar's.

Where can I go to view that online? Thanks.
phizz is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2020, 06:10 AM   #9
hittinit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Sugars and tabc in the same sentence? Shit sapd has them on speed-dial. But my 2 cents is lapdances violate the 6-foot rule. Naturally all these clubs held "meetings" prior to last friday but "full-disclosure" was withheld. I mean, whats a strip club without strippers? Sugars. Oops. I mean whats a restaurant that offers live entertainment without live entertainment? Sugars. Besides isnt the 6 foot distance what the current ordiance says? These numbnutts need to fire their lawyers and liquidate. The city has them right where they want them. Unfortunately.
hittinit is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2020, 07:45 AM   #10
johnnyglaze
Valued Poster

Encounters: 62

could this scenario work to get around tabc...split the stripclub into 2 seperate individual businesses. One where you have a bar and the second the dance portion but no alcohol sold on the dance portion just thinking how the the girls could do their job without the added harassment from tabc
johnnyglaze is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 02:53 PM   #11
CrankShaft
Premium Access

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by phizz View Post
Where can I go to view that online? Thanks.
Declaration Enforcement Report excel file...

https://covid19.sanantonio.gov/About...ers-Table-Data

Quote:
May 22, 2020:
Call received at Perfect 10 for not following CDC guidelines or the occupancy load. Observed 17 individuals in the establishment which was less than the 25% occupancy load and practicing social distancing. Bar was closed at the time of inspection.
Quote:
May 17, 2020:
Call for Capisce Gentleman Club open. Found employee at location who informed food was being served at location. Only three persons inside the location, all serving & preparing food. Owner contacted who advised serving food via delivery services & were prepping/cleaning for reopening.

Quote:
May 11, 2020: 13237 Nacogdoches: Call received at massage facility for being in operation. Advised non-essential business therefore must close down.

Quote:
May 1st, 2020, 3534 Fredericksburg Rd:
Call received at Oriental Massage for allowing customers inside the establishment. Establishment was closed with signs posted on the door.
CrankShaft is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women