Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59850
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-21-2018, 12:10 PM   #61
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
It depends. See the Rancher case.

The Judge can sanction the Government.
What was held back may sink him even deeper.
This ain't some rancher case.
Old 02-21-2018, 12:12 PM   #62
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
What was held back may sink him even deeper.
This ain't some rancher case.
Yea, I know. The "Rancher Case" was more serious.

One main reason you're incorrect is: The court order is not about evidence that will "sink him." The recent order is about evidence that will exonerate him or mitigate the allegations against him. I suspect he's seen the Government's "hand" on the other counts. They may hold some cards back, but before any trial they'll have to show them.

My concern would be taking "points off the board." His lawyer(s) would have to be extremely confident on a potential outcome if he withdraws his plea (and the court sets it aside) and the Government goes to trial on the full indictment.

That could be the motivation for the additional order to the Government to "wring out" all the evidence and/or information that might be available to defend himself. So, if there is nothing more to help him he might want to sit tight on his plea. That's "assuming" his plea was not obtained by fraud/deception on the Government's part.
Old 02-21-2018, 01:12 PM   #63
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

That could be the motivation for the additional order to the Government to "wring out" all the evidence and/or information that might be available to defend himself. .
This judge gives this additional order to the Government on every case he presides over.

That most judges do not do this does not mean that it is unusual in this case with this judge.

Like Munch said....this is just you and others trying to discredit the FBI by saying something is unusual without adding the proper context.
Old 02-21-2018, 01:22 PM   #64
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
This judge gives this additional order to the Government on every case he presides over.
Have you reviewed every case he's "presided over"?

Here, numbnuts, I'll answer it for you! FUCK NO!

You AND MUNCHIE "discredit" yourselves by mouthing off about shit you KNOW NOTHING ABOUT! So you dig up some cut and paste that matches what you believe should be consistent with your agenda!

And of ALL THOSE CASES of HIS you reviewed in how many of them was a "standing order" signed by him AFTER A PLEA BARGAIN WAS APPROVED?

BTW: I'll help you out .... if you'll follow some learned advice!

Do you know what a "Standing Order" is? In or out of Federal Court? Seen one?
Old 02-21-2018, 01:48 PM   #65
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:

You AND MUNCHIE "discredit" yourselves by mouthing off about shit you KNOW NOTHING ABOUT! So you dig up some cut and paste that matches what you believe should be consistent with your agenda!

And of ALL THOSE CASES of HIS you reviewed in how many of them was a "standing order" signed by him AFTER A PLEA BARGAIN WAS APPROVED?

BTW: I'll help you out .... if you'll follow some learned advice!

Do you know what a "Standing Order" is? In or out of Federal Court? Seen one?
For wtf, a " standing order " is when the GENTE STAND UP whilst " spitroasting " HIM !
Old 02-21-2018, 02:22 PM   #66
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

God Damn LL, you are doubling down on ignorant as fuck and gay as a rainbow.
This from the OP link.

One of Sullivan’s first orders of business was to enter a standing order, on December 12, 2017, directing “the government to produce to defendant in a timely manner – including during plea negotiations – any evidence in its possession that is favorable to defendant and material either to defendant’s guilt or punishment.” Sullivan’s standing order further directed the government, if it “has identified any information which is favorable to the defendant but which the government believes not to be material,” to “submit such information to the Court for in camera review.”
Sullivan enters identical standing orders as a matter of course in all of his criminal cases, as he explained in a 2016 Cardozo Law Review article

Old 02-21-2018, 02:26 PM   #67
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
For wtf, a " standing order " is when the GENTE STAND UP whilst " spitroasting " HIM !
Gay Rey , I know you miss your buddy Lube but can you please play at the Zoo while the grown ups debate.

Old 02-21-2018, 02:55 PM   #68
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yea, I know. The "Rancher Case" was more serious.

One main reason you're incorrect is: The court order is not about evidence that will "sink him." The recent order is about evidence that will exonerate him or mitigate the allegations against him. I suspect he's seen the Government's "hand" on the other counts. They may hold some cards back, but before any trial they'll have to show them.

My concern would be taking "points off the board." His lawyer(s) would have to be extremely confident on a potential outcome if he withdraws his plea (and the court sets it aside) and the Government goes to trial on the full indictment.

That could be the motivation for the additional order to the Government to "wring out" all the evidence and/or information that might be available to defend himself. So, if there is nothing more to help him he might want to sit tight on his plea. That's "assuming" his plea was not obtained by fraud/deception on the Government's part.
You don't know what all Flynn has told Muller by now. If he plead guilty to one count it maybe to save his or others ass on other infractions.
Old 02-21-2018, 03:18 PM   #69
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
Gay Rey , I know you miss your buddy Lube but can you please play at the Zoo while the grown ups debate.

well I would say that leaves you out of the debate ^^^^^^^
Old 02-21-2018, 03:25 PM   #70
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
God Damn LL, you are doubling down on ignorant as fuck .....
No, but you are! You should have learned YEARS AGO that you seem to consistently get yourself in a dumb situation with your cut and pastes ... But when you start screaming "gay" and posting big gay pics I know you've lost the discussion. You are transparent like that!

You see, you little pukey mental midget, when some dickhead like you starts mouthing off about "court orders" and what are in them, what do you think I do?

I get the COURT ORDERS! (Did you see that? "ORDERS" As in PLURAL!!!

Judge Sullivan signed an "ORDER" on "December 12, 2017"!

Not a "STANDING ORDER" ... an "ORDER"! It was three pages LONG!

Then JUDGE SULLIVAN signed an "ORDER" on February 16, 2018"!

Not a "STANDING ORDER" ... an "ORDER" Four pages LONG!

4-3=1 ADDITIONAL PAGE!!!!

So, if as you claim through your bullshit article, he signs one in EVERY CASE ... it would be the same LENGTH because you claim it is a "STANDING ORDER"! Which it is not .. because IT'S not labeled as such AND the SECOND ORDER IS NOT THE SAME AS THE FIRST AND IS THEREFORE ... NOT "STANDARD"!

Does the big guy in your photo album let you nibble on his dick?
Old 02-21-2018, 03:27 PM   #71
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
You don't know what all Flynn has told Muller by now. If he plead guilty to one count it maybe to save his or others ass on other infractions.
You're correct.

And likewise you don't know what he HASN'T TOLD HIM!

Have you seen FLYNN'S plea bargain agreement?
Old 02-21-2018, 03:31 PM   #72
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
God Damn LL, you are doubling down on ignorant as fuck and gay as a rainbow.
This from the OP link.

One of Sullivan’s first orders of business was to enter a standing order, on December 12, 2017, directing “the government to produce to defendant in a timely manner – including during plea negotiations – any evidence in its possession that is favorable to defendant and material either to defendant’s guilt or punishment.” Sullivan’s standing order further directed the government, if it “has identified any information which is favorable to the defendant but which the government believes not to be material,” to “submit such information to the Court for in camera review.”
Sullivan enters identical standing orders as a matter of course in all of his criminal cases, as he explained in a 2016 Cardozo Law Review article
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod511 View Post
Quote:
No, but you are! You should have learned YEARS AGO that you seem to consistently get yourself in a dumb situation with your cut and pastes ... But when you start screaming "gay" and posting big gay pics I know you've lost the discussion. You are transparent like that!

You see, you little pukey mental midget, when some dickhead like you starts mouthing off about "court orders" and what are in them, what do you think I do?

I get the COURT ORDERS! (Did you see that? "ORDERS" As in PLURAL!!!

Judge Sullivan signed an "ORDER" on "December 12, 2017"!

Not a "STANDING ORDER" ... an "ORDER"! It was three pages LONG!

Then JUDGE SULLIVAN signed an "ORDER" on February 16, 2018"!

Not a "STANDING ORDER" ... an "ORDER" Four pages LONG!

4-3=1 ADDITIONAL PAGE!!!!

So, if as you claim through your bullshit article, he signs one in EVERY CASE ... it would be the same LENGTH because you claim it is a "STANDING ORDER"! Which it is not .. because IT'S not labeled as such AND the SECOND ORDER IS NOT THE SAME AS THE FIRST AND IS THEREFORE ... NOT "STANDARD"!

Does the big guy in your photo album let you nibble on his dick?
I went ahead and linked this little exchange with copies of your fucked up post, because having seen you "operate" on the hooker boards you start changing what you previously posted when you start losing your ass in a discussion.

In case you hadn't figured it out ... you just lost your ass!

Two nonidentical documents are not "standard"!!!! You dumbshit!

Now go to the big rainbow guy and play with your buddy Munchie!

He needs to sober up.
Old 02-21-2018, 03:37 PM   #73
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod511 View Post
He confuses " debate " with " masturbate " to describe what HE does here !
Old 02-21-2018, 03:47 PM   #74
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
He confuses " debate " with " masturbate " to describe what HE does here !
That would probably explain WTF's obsession with all things GAY!

Has he just completely given up on hetrosexual relations now?

That's sad. Should be some therapy for that or something.

First thing you know, he'll be on a "no firearm" list for having mental problems ....

.... Illness diagnosis: "Hetrosexually Challenged" !!!!
Old 02-21-2018, 07:19 PM   #75
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Two nonidentical documents are not "standard"!!!! You dumbshit!

Quote:

I believe the Judge over you.

Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women