Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59850
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 11-09-2011, 10:15 PM   #1
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20
Default Goodbye, Joe

And good riddance. How could you NOT have called the cops after learning what went on? On behalf of the children, Fuck you!

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...DDLETopStories

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 10:21 PM   #2
TexasT
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

+1. And by the way, why didn't the guy who originally caught Sandusky in the shower with the boy follow up on this? I suppose he was worried about his job, but some things are more important than your job.

Bottom line is, all those children were someone's kid, brother or sister. How would you feel if it were one of yours? I'd want everyone involved who didn't call the cops thrown in jail.
TexasT is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 10:24 PM   #3
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Good fuckin riddance.

May they all lose their retirement packages/pensions/whatever from the schools and I hope the families sue the fuck outta Penn State.

And may Sandy make a new friend in prison who'll teach him what its like to be fucked.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 10:33 PM   #4
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Bullshit. JoePa shouldn't have been fired. It's already coming out that Penn St.'s board knew about this well in advance of any Grand Jury proceedings. Years ago. Before any of you fill up this thread with ziggabytes of self proselytizing morality tell me who of you KNOW for certain what you would have done? Who is so without sin posting on a hooker board no less, that you can cast the first stone? Not me and i'm not going to pretend like it. JoePa should have been allowed to coach out this season. The team deserved that much. Next bunch Penn State's board should fire is themselves for being pompous hippocrits. They hung JoePa out to save their own asses.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 10:45 PM   #5
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Sorry, dude. Sure, this is a SHMB, but everything we do is voluntary, and with adult partners. If the board knew about it earlier, Joe should have been fired earlier.
Old 11-09-2011, 10:55 PM   #6
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Figured that's your stance. And you of course just know you'd do the right thing. Bah. Yer moral ass is hanging out cover it up you stink COG.

As usual you don't even mention any criticism of Mike McQuery who allowed an act such at that to continue. Get it right sport. This person is really to blame.

“The university is much larger than its athletic teams,” board vice chair John Surma said during a packed news conference.

Read this as "I like my cushy high paying job as a moral moron on Penn St.'s board of self serving asshole hippocrits so i'll blame someone else" statement.

Penn State will make a run at Pope Urbie so they can say "Well at least it's only drugs and robbery his players do, that's progress!"

And if Pope Urbie wins a National Championship they'll all yell "Yeah Pope Urbie!"
Penn State's board, short of McQuery himself is the most guilty of anyone.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 11:13 PM   #7
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Old 11-10-2011, 12:30 AM   #8
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh good grief. Anyone who had knowledge of this and did nothing should be fired.

I don't hold anyone in high regards if they molest a child or help cover it up.

As for your morality comment, what I do is of my own free will and no one is molesting me or threatening me to do a damn thing. Those kids had no choice.

If it was your kid, would you feel the same?
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 05:46 AM   #9
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default MsElena

Has it right. ANYBODY that had knoeledge of this, and did not go to the Police, should be fired, and probably prosecuted.

The news said that one of this scum's victims was a 10 year old boy. Good Lord, what type of mentality can a person have to know about this, and look the other way.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 07:50 AM   #10
TexasT
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Little bit of a difference between hanging out on a hobbyist board and coming upon a sixty year old guy in the showers sodomizing a 10-year-old boy. And then kicking the can down the road to "administrators" and washing your hands of it. Who in their right fucking mind wouldn't ask them the next day if the police had been contacted yet?

Waco, if you have some guilt issues about being here, that's cool. No one on this board is a saint. But even the lowliest piece of shit knows that kids are OFF LIMITS. Feel free to consult with Warren Jeffs on this.
TexasT is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 08:27 AM   #11
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Ya'll are acting like it was Joe who's the child molester.

So he went to his boss instead of the police. I'm sure he thought that was what he was supposed to do. He went through the chain of command like a soldier.

OK then fire him for that mistake ....but don't pile on to him like he was the one who is the pervert.

Joe's been there for 60 years. He put Penn State on the map.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 08:41 AM   #12
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Ya'll are acting like it was Joe who's the child molester.

So he went to his boss instead of the police. I'm sure he thought that was what he was supposed to do. He went through the chain of command like a soldier.

OK then fire him for that mistake ....but don't pile on to him like he was the one who is the pervert.

Joe's been there for 60 years. He put Penn State on the map.
I tend to agree with this stance. He should have been allowed to retire at the end of the season. He deserved at least that.

Regardless of the personal mistakes that he may or may not have made with regard to this hideous act, he shouldn't have been made the fall guy.

He seems decent enough. The tarnish will remain with him until the end of his life when it should have been a bright silver medal with a little smudge.

Now I'll go run and hide.

Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 08:46 AM   #13
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

It is a shame this mistake will be what is remembered about him for a long time. He should have been fired along with anyone else that failed to act properly. I am sure he was trying to protect the school he clearly loves and did a lot for but he and anyone else who knew should have protected the kids first. I suspect this is a decision he wished he could go back and change because in hindsight he knows it was a mistake and not just because it has blown up like this.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 10:20 AM   #14
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

It's going to get worse.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/footbal...g=ycn-10407023

So Paterno was a good coach. Big fucking deal. If he had any idea this was going on, he should spend the rest of his life making little rocks out of big rocks.

Old 11-10-2011, 11:53 AM   #15
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

The plot thickens. This is beyond disgusting.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/...133615093.html

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women