Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > A Question of Legality
A Question of Legality Post your legal questions here (general, nothing of a personal nature)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 09-03-2011, 01:42 PM   #1
vidagalore
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4993
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Agency using my pics !!!what do i do ?

A few months ago I called an agency in my area looking for work..They asked me the typical questions and asked for a few pics so that they can circulate some calls for me .Since June this agency has been giving me the runaround , saying they havent found work for me , and everytime they say they are sending me a driver , the driver never shows up.They are using my pics in their ads without a model release from me , in addition its possible bait & switch as they arnet giving me any calls.What do I do ? Any advice ?
vidagalore is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 05:54 AM   #2
jframe2
Valued Poster

Several things off the top of my head (big rational head that is)
- Cow is already out of the barn, but make sure your photos are always tagged with your name across the image and a copyright somewhere on the image;
- every time you find a picture, complain to whoever is hosting the ad, (if it is on Backpage, then report it);
- send a link to that ad and have others report it.
- take out your own ad stating that no one is allowed to use your pictures without your permission. Be careful here and do not mention the Agency specifically as they probably have a lot of your personal information, home address, telephone # etc.;
- start threads in Eccie and other sites covering the city in question stating that you have not given permission to use your photographs to any agency;
- if you know an attorney have them write a Cease and Desist letter.

Again, be careful about using the name of the agency directly. But I think with some creative writing you can come up with something that will get the point across.

Good luck ....
jframe2 is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 02:41 PM   #3
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Take it as a complement and let it go. Learn from it and move on. Not much can be done now.

And out the name and website of the agency so everyone will know that when they call the lady in the pics is not the one who will be showing up.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 06:45 PM   #4
vidagalore
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The Agency is based in Atlanta.
So far they are using the pic in xcitement magazine.I cant get in touch with the advertising contact # listed for the magazine.
The agency is ChocolateFantasyGirls.
As far as I know their site is down and they are constantly giving me the run around.
Old 09-06-2011, 06:54 PM   #5
CRISTY-CUPPS
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4165
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Call them up and ask them to stop it!
CRISTY-CUPPS is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 11:56 PM   #6
ddd4111
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 99340

I would inform them nicely...if they brush you off. Then maybe spread the word on the message boards. Thats why I never worked for agencies...Daiana
ddd4111 is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 05:28 AM   #7
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

Do what I did, file a DMCA take down order with them. I did that to a site of someone who was using my photo without my permission... site was down in 4 hours, his account was cancelled.
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 08:33 AM   #8
chrissy
Simply Irish

User ID: 23782
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Take it as a complement and let it go. Learn from it and move on. Not much can be done now.

And out the name and website of the agency so everyone will know that when they call the lady in the pics is not the one who will be showing up.

Right now with the way business is being conducted nationwide Chica Chaser I do not agree, From a providers point this can actually cause big problems for her.. And I do not agree to "just let it go", This exact thing can get a girl hurt in the future during her tours. Especially if she never worked for them in the first place. This company has a bad rep. You can do something and do not let it go.. That is you, and you work hard to maintain your appearance and services. Send them a take down order, post on sites attached to p411 and datecheck they have great links on your sources menu.. (men do not have access) And if they post bp locally post on top of them with a camera pic along with your pro pics..Though it is a compliment to you and your appearance It is not to your services and you never know what kind of ladies they are sending out under your name., I know its a bit a work but unless you want your reputation tarnished with bait/switch possible cash/dash and horrible service I would not let it go until it is taken down, Also it would help to start watermarking your pics with your name AND number as well as your site..I have been through this with ladies in Canada and Europe, I did just what is mentioned and the issue was resolved along with the ladies having to invest more of their own money to change their identities again.
chrissy is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 02:57 AM   #9
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

User ID: 59709

I have had such a thing happen to me just recently. This is one point where it makes sense to engage really expensive fashion photographers in shootings. They do have attorneys to take care of such things immidiately without using your "real identity". Since the photographer is the owner of the copyright in professional cases (hobbyists aside) , you might want to proceed thru him, which is also very convenient, since your name is out of the way :-), and have him/her take care of that. My photo was taken off within a days notice :-)

I would of course "never" let it go, because its like an invitation to do so more often. Have your photographer get an attorney and proceed from there.
here might be an interesting link
http://rising.blackstar.com/how-to-s...wn-notice.html
NinaBrooke is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 04:53 PM   #10
vidagalore
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks , Ive been considering the various options available to me.
As well as researching this agency a bit more..
They recently changed their name to executive touch.
In addition in August 2 of their girls were robbed in Coweta County by ruthless teenagers.
I'm no longer bitter about getting the run around and etc.
But instead Im grateful It wasnt ME!
http://www.times-herald.com/Local/Au...fense--1801999
Old 09-13-2011, 09:26 AM   #11
Ashley_Sparks
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1705
My ECCIE Reviews

Eva,

You should be glad they gave you the run around. I worked for them many years ago and I have nothing positive to say about them. Most of the ladies on that site haven't worked there in years. I have another friend that is independent/UTR and they still use her pictures for advertising. They have always had two sites, no name change just different content. I just contacted "Indi" which is Alexandria Fox that her pictures are on the Executive Touch.

Put a blog up or post and let people know that they are using your pictures.

Hope you can get your pictures removed
Ashley_Sparks is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 05:21 PM   #12
vidagalore
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

thanks for the feedback.its greatly appreciated.
Old 09-15-2011, 01:46 AM   #13
Anita Lay
BANNED

User ID: 95934
My ECCIE Reviews

I have an idea on how you can get them to stop. Get a few providers and clients to call that place and say you was arrested and let the assume the worse. Don't say you was arrested for prosti******. The callers can hang up real quick and not answer any questions after doing annoymous calls. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS.
Hope it works baby.
hugs and kisses
Anita Lay is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 09:03 AM   #14
vidagalore
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Sounds Crafty.....

But assuming these dirty schmucks...they might just continue what they are doing without disregard for others.
Old 09-15-2011, 09:26 PM   #15
Anita Lay
BANNED

User ID: 95934
My ECCIE Reviews

They may think LE is watching you and could bring them heat after getting several calls about you getting arrested. I would be flattered if someone my pictures but I know it aint right. See what happens when you got a fine azz...lol giggle giggle
Anita Lay is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women