Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 02-24-2015, 07:05 AM   #16
Chloe
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2917
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you. As I have received many emails and support I will never stop sticking up for what is right. If I get banned for that we all know I was banned for trying to make this place fun instead of bully infested.
Chloe is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 11:16 AM   #17
Guest070916
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

You GO girl!.....
Guest070916 is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 04:59 PM   #18
greenpeace2014
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe View Post
I am happy to see that many are on board to make this place fun and not a bully board. I for one desire to have fun sexual banter and not waste time on calling out B and S. This is not sappy it is real people with a desire for fun times not for trolls to sit around waiting for their next victim. Those guys and gals are probably hurt souls and they take their anger out on here behind fake names. We are not a mental health board here so take it elsewhere! We are all sexual beings here and that is what it is about......adult sexual fun.
Great going, Ms. Chloe.

You may notice that a couple of curbside bullies are still around, despite their alter egos/alternate handles being banished.

I have no doubt they will be hounded out sooner or later, with their stool pigeons in tow.

I have seen this coming a long time ago and was roundly mocked then in public, by these awe-inspiring intellects.

You have notices the groundswell of opinion against this type of behavior, and many more who do not post do not approve of misanthropy or misogyny, and simple rudeness in public.

Hiding under the fact that providing is a "crime" and casting aspersions on any member's state of mind or moral fitness is an issue that the Moderators need to stamp down upon. I seriously request the moderators to weigh this carefully:

The term moderator means to THINK, to moderate. The meaning is obvious.

Suppose their is a friendly, happy exchange going on among members that is increasing fellowship among ECCIE, contributing to a spirit of camaraderie. Why is it the moderators' business to close down threads, to watch whether something is off or on topic? That is like monitoring content like a schoolmaster, an overzealous master watching over a bunch of infants, an authoritarian excess.

However, there is a time when the content and tone of the content does matter. That is when people begin to throw mud at each other. Say things that are presumed, e.g assumptions about the state of the mind of 5 or 95% of the members. I can equally propose that anyone who claims anything that specific in statistical terms needs to put up, OR shut up for a month. Completely.

Because someone's right to swing his arms stops exactly when it hits my nose. That is a long-standing American principle. When you are including ME or OTHERS in your comments, your freedom to do so MUST become subject to moderation and scrutiny. That is the issue. If you don't like it, go away. Others have been made to go away.

[Another 2 or 10, including axing me will not matter at all, if the ECCIE gains, and more ladies are encouraged to participate as a result.

We need 10X more ladies writing in; otherwise we are becoming too concentrated on just a few posters regularly posting, and few with anything useful to say, especially me. So, axe me first, if that will help ECCIE, and the ladies. I shall be very happy.]

Do not become aggressive and think another cannot respond pithily in the same vein, and that you are the only miraculous clown in the Universe, the sole source of infallible wisdom. You are not, and not admirable at all. Take a blind vote. Clipped wings should have warned you.

That is when moderators MUST moderate, i.e. gently tone down the spirit of the exchanges, turn it away from the negative element. I liked it when DDarkness wrote in a comment, "This discussion is rapidly going south", in the thread about "Arab..". That is to my mind an example of what MODERATION MEANS. Not shutting down a thread in a fit of pique! That is a huge NO! NO! called censorship, and GOVERNING CONTENT without just cause. Sorry to be emphatic.

I am not one of the absolute clowns who make a profession of abusing the moderators as a reflex. That merely speaks of a social instinct, the hoodlums who are hanging on as a group yet within this board.

However, I am politely able to suggest to the moderators that there is need for introspection and continuous modification of their methods. You are NOT censors of content, when members are not being acrimonious but friendly and joyful. You are our peers, not our bosses. Please remember this very important point that is being forgotten lately. We are not scared children to be punished for minor infractions. Not good. It militates against all that is good in this country.

Please allow members to decide if threads are on or off topic. When people are happy on a cold winter day, adults being nice to each other, engaging in banter, why does it matter to anyone what is being said?

Is there a moral contract to a greater power that content will be held against moderators? NO.

So long as sensitive issues are not being thrown around carelessly, people are not being defamed/attacked/mocked, bad language is not being used, let members pipe up and say, stop this nonsense, get back to the OP's topic. Let us self-regulate. MODERATE, NOT GOVERN, is the idea, behind the word "moderator". Thank you all.
greenpeace2014 is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 06:49 PM   #19
DickDastardly14450
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Chloe, Bullying is not an easy subject for me. Throughout my Jr. & Sr. High School years (now 30+ years ago) I was bullied by classmates because I was overweight. I was tossed in the showers , had phony love letters from the pretty girls put in my locker.
10 years ago I had gastric bypass surgery. I'm now at a normal, healthier weight for my age and height. I jog regularly. Went to my 30th High School Reunion a few years ago and confronted one of my bullies. He did not remember anything about it. I was the one left with the scars. Mean people suck !!
DickDastardly14450 is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 07:54 PM   #20
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickDastardly14450 View Post
Chloe, Bullying is not an easy subject for me. Throughout my Jr. & Sr. High School years (now 30+ years ago) I was bullied by classmates because I was overweight. I was tossed in the showers , had phony love letters from the pretty girls put in my locker.
10 years ago I had gastric bypass surgery. I'm now at a normal, healthier weight for my age and height. I jog regularly. Went to my 30th High School Reunion a few years ago and confronted one of my bullies. He did not remember anything about it. I was the one left with the scars. Mean people suck !!
No offense, DD, I understand this completely, but do not agree, which is why I push back against many anti-bullying blowhards. For one, usually the anti-bullys are fine with bullying that is in their favor, for example when their company squeezes a competitor out of existence or when their government imposes a sanction on a weaker nation. Then it is winning. Big picture, might does make right. Bullying is unpleasant but essential.

Bullying and being mean does suck but so does whining. I'm not accusing DD of that, his post is literate and has a point; but all this generic unsubstantiated crying about how the website isn't what it should be is for the birds.
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 08:56 PM   #21
woodywouldpekher
Premium Access

Encounters: 78

Bullying tactics is what our very own government thrives on. Local, state, and federal levels. My daughter said her whole school watched a bullying video today. I wonder how much money our government spent on the production and distribution of those videos.
woodywouldpekher is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 02:53 AM   #22
Chloe
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Bullying is for junior high students who are insecure. We are adults. We do not need to resort to that way of being. I personally let out the truth. Any alert or concern I have had is true and said to save others from going through the same situation.
Chloe is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 05:23 PM   #23
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

chloe try NN
for some advice?
she used to beable to man up around here

wheres the BAT?
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 03:09 AM   #24
Chloe
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Haha JB! Consort a crazy stalker for advice? You must think I really am bonkers lol.
Chloe is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 03:28 AM   #25
trojantide
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

'crazy stalker'?

Isn't name calling and baseless accusation a form of bullying?
trojantide is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 03:44 AM   #26
Chloe
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

But who is NN? We have no idea. That person does not exist here. Please do not draw attention to those who do not exist here for reasons they need not have to tell us. We all deserve annonimity. She or he needs their privacy and they deserve that.
Chloe is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 03:53 AM   #27
Chloe
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBALLS View Post
place has never been sappier

jump into all the wonderfull thought inspiring and fascinating thrADS

happy thoughts
You don't like it? That is okay. I suggest you go somewhere else to hurt people or stay here and be a good guy
Chloe is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 05:35 AM   #28
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe View Post
You don't like it? That is okay. I suggest you go somewhere else to hurt people or stay here and be a good guy

you don't like it?

I suggest you stop being overly sensitive or stay here keep crying , or don't , or do whatever you like

but the faster you stop trying to banish everyone you don't agree with

and try a little tolerance

the happier inside you will become

try love and exceptance not hate

it matters not to me what others have to say about me or others as its generally out of my control

so if someone wants to freely express their thoughts about a subject I may not agree about it, that is ok with me
they don't even have to do it grammatically correct, I cant change that and will except them without wanting to ban them

I would never ask them to go somewhere else

its usually a lot more fun having the people that don't aspire to fascism
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 08:28 AM   #29
bobmidnight
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmnotell View Post
This is evolving to a bunch of old has beens spending their days trying to recall what it was like to get two boners in the same hour.
My feelings are hurt. Don't be bullying us old guys who can't get it up two times in an hour.

Chloe I'd love to see you sometime and remember the ignore feature on here is your friend.
bobmidnight is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 03:22 PM   #30
erinbradford
Account Disabled

User ID: 281704
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, this thread is getting entertaining. :-)
erinbradford is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women