Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 02-05-2021, 05:02 AM   #16
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Another target?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie Wanker View Post
...I hope you find another villain to fill the void now that Trump's out of office.

There are plenty left for everybody - "good people on both sides"
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 06:43 AM   #17
BfloEd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

"Don the Con"...fits him well.
BfloEd is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 11:13 PM   #18
Zollner
BANNED

Encounters: 64

Quote:
Due to your Trump infatuation, you've completely missed the point and interjected a what-aboutism that doesn't negate my point.
At least you got to take another swipe at Trump. It must be therapeutic for you to keep that hate going. I hope you find another villain to fill the void now that Trump's out of office.
Come on man.... your the one, along with other sheeple, still infatuated with the orange idiot!

We merely realize and take Don the Dupa for what he is, a cult-like, seditious criminal traitor who knows how to mesmerize his poorly educated base into blindly doing stupid things.

Now we only watch in amazement at how this Big Mouth NYC BS Artist and Con-man is single handedly destroying the GOP, turning it into Don's Cult! Nobody left can stand up to this because they have NO balls. Donnie has gelded all that remain, turning them all into his loyal passive eunuchs! Hell Liz Cheney has BIGGER BALLS than all that remain and Donnie wants to remove her, LOL!!!
Zollner is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 11:21 PM   #19
Willie Wanker
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zollner View Post
Come on man.... your the one, along with other sheeple, still infatuated with the orange idiot!

We merely realize and take Don the Dupa for what he is, a cult-like, seditious criminal traitor who knows how to mesmerize his poorly educated base into blindly doing stupid things.

Now we only watch in amazement at how this Big Mouth NYC BS Artist and Con-man is single handedly destroying the GOP, turning it into Don's Cult! Nobody left can stand up to this because they have NO balls. Donnie has gelded all that remain, turning them all into his loyal passive eunuchs! Hell Liz Cheney has BIGGER BALLS than all that remain and Donnie wants to remove her, LOL!!!
Lol. You guys seem to be more infatuated. It wasn't a Trump supporter that created this thread. Libbies can't get enough of the "orange monster". CNN ratings tanked immediately following the Biden election. You can't deny that Trump was good for their ratings.
I don't want Trump 2024. I would like to see him endorse an America First Conservative.
You still don't get it. It's not about Trump, it's about the ideas he ran on. I'm all for a non-establishment conservative populist to run in 2024. Hopefully someone who has never stepped foot in DC.
Willie Wanker is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 11:43 PM   #20
Zollner
BANNED

Quote:
Lol. You guys seem to be more infatuated. It wasn't a Trump supporter that created this thread.
I don't want Trump 2024. I would like to see him endorse an America First conservative though.
Come on man....Dupa Don is the gift that keeps giving....LOL He, like Rudderless Ghoulianii just can't keep their BIG mouths shut!

GOP used to be the Law & Order party and as such should also want criminal Donnie, his crooked family and crooked administration all in Leavenworth pounding big rocks into little rocks for a long time!
Old 02-05-2021, 11:49 PM   #21
Zollner
BANNED

Quote:
I'm all for a non-establishment conservative populist to run in 2024. Hopefully someone who has never stepped foot in DC.
You GOT that for 4 years with Don the Dupa and look at the results FFS....LOL

Hey did you get back into Equities?

Since Biden WON Wall St and Corporate America is quite happy and has been on one helluva ROLL!
Glad I stayed in Equities and didn't move into MMFs. WHEW!!!
Old 02-06-2021, 12:16 AM   #22
Willie Wanker
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Hey did you get back into Equities?

Since Biden WON Wall St and Corporate America is quite happy and has been on one helluva ROLL!
Glad I stayed in Equities and didn't move into MMFs. WHEW!!!
I went 50/50. That's where I want to be now regardless of how the market is doing. I'm considering moving of of state and may need to tap some of the 403b, at least temporarily while in transition.
I really thought I would need the 403b to supplement my income due to early retirement but that hasn't been the case. Now. I'm wondering how the hell am I gonna spend it? I've saved long. enough, time to spend, but on what?. I fully intend to spend some of it frivolously. Lol.
Old 02-06-2021, 01:08 AM   #23
Willie Wanker
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
He had no support from establishment swamp Republican's and RINO'S. Trump was successful in exposing many of them. But they're still in office. The party does have some members who are bucking that trend, and I'm all for it. I hope to see more of the establishment Republicans challenged and replaced in 2022 with younger conservative populists. I would prefer it to be a third party, but I don't think that's going to happen by 2022, or 2024.

Mitch McConnell is a monkey wrench in the machine. I'll celebrate the day he leaves office. Now there's something we can agree on.
Old 02-06-2021, 05:52 AM   #24
woodywouldpekher
Premium Access

Encounters: 78

When a repubican controls the senate he controls the country, not the POTUS.
woodywouldpekher is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2021, 07:13 AM   #25
Willie Wanker
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher View Post
When a repubican controls the senate he controls the country, not the POTUS.
That's how it should be, but in reality corporations, big tech, unions, and special interest groups control DC. Both parties are guilty. That's how it it's been for a long time and won't change until laws are passed to prevent those groups from making contributions to political parties and candidates. That and term limits would be good for the country.
Old 02-06-2021, 07:45 AM   #26
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I'm a GOP voter and voted Trump as the GOP hated him.

LOL I'm dreaming a Sarah P with a Trump daughter ticket
GOP needs to learn
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2021, 08:27 AM   #27
Willie Wanker
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post

GOP needs to learn
That sounds like a fun dream, even more fun if Kayleigh McEnany can be press secretary. 😍
Old 02-14-2021, 11:55 PM   #28
Zollner
BANNED

Quote:
That and term limits would be good for the country.
Not really.
All that would do is give more total control of everything to big money lobbyists than they already have.
Old 02-15-2021, 12:01 AM   #29
Zollner
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post

GOP needs to learn
With demagogue Donnie transforming/destroying the GOP into his own personal Pseudo Patriot Party, AKA PP Party his 2024 dream ticket will be Donnie and Marjorie Taylor Greene! That is if he isn't in a Leavenworth cell-block by then LOL!!!
Old 02-15-2021, 12:48 AM   #30
Willie Wanker
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Not really.
All that would do is give more total control of everything to big money lobbyists than they already have.
How would preventing lobbyists from donating to politicians and political parties & term limits give lobbyists more control?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women