Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70483
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47783
pyramider46370
bambino40447
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-22-2010, 07:12 PM   #1
kittendd
Account Disabled

User ID: 3164
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile Street Walkers Good ?Bad ? Indifferent?

Before I begin this please know I am not aiming this at anyone. Its just a general topic... One that I am hoping sees some different opinions and thought processes...

I have noticed lately there has been several comments concerning the "streetwalker". I would like to remind everyone that streetwalkers were once in very high demand. Its so easy for everyone to judge them but they take alot more risks then the average provider does ( I am not sayig that we as providers do not take risks but the risk factor is just not as high)

Some of these girls actually charge as much as we do if not more. Its a common misconception that they are addicts and or charge less. Some are addicts but some are not. Some do charge less some dont

Yes the hobbyist takes a chance when picking up a streetwalker but doesnt he take a chance when he answers an ad for a provider without solid reviews?

So Hobbyists are in your opinion the streetwalkers good bad or do you not care?

Providers what are your thoughts on streetwalkers?
kittendd is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 08:01 PM   #2
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Perception is reality. I prefer not to take the chance. Name your chance: drugs, BBFS, pimps, drama, violence, poor hygiene, you name it. Although you can't guarantee against this by seeing a well-reviewed provider, the intel is much better. Again, perception is reality. With intel, you have more perception on which to basis your "reality."
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 08:07 PM   #3
DAJ3380
BANNED

Should hobbyist who openly mention picking up streetwalkers be blacklisted? Wouldn't these hobbysit be high risk clients?
DAJ3380 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 08:35 PM   #4
Lily Blair
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3424
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAJ3380 View Post
Should hobbyist who openly mention picking up streetwalkers be blacklisted? Wouldn't these hobbysit be high risk clients?
That's my policy. And that's all I have to say about that.
Lily Blair is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 08:49 PM   #5
guest071811-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 4202

No one knows who is seeing who.. so even guys that "don't claim" to see them doesn't mean they are not.

And just because guys are seeing girls off a board doesn't mean they aren't on drugs, have pimps, offer bbfs to select clients or boyfriends or some one night stand at the bar.

Do you think if a guy gets bbfs he is gonna report back? hell no

do you think if a girl is on drugs you will absolutely know it? hell no

do you think if a girl has a pimp you will for sure be aware? hell no

yes streetwalkers there is more of a risk..but a risk for who really? i mean if we are secure enough to see a guy that sees other providers on the board.. and we assume since he is that he is "safe" and that he plays safe NO MATTER what the girl offered him.. then why would a streetwalker be different? he can be just as safe with her as he is with a provider off the board.. so if a regular joe is safe to see..so is one that sees streetwalkers.. cuz no one knows who the last girl he saw really was, no one knows if the last girl DESPITE THE BOARDS is safe, d/d free etc. all we can hope is that the hobbyiest we are about to see takes precautions no matter who he choses to spend his money on.. thats the only thing we have..

hell in dallas, houston among other places..guys see streetwalkers all the time and see regular providers..

all claiming that "i will blacklist you " does..is ensure that the line of communication closes, guys guard their "excursions" carefully and word never gets out that they are seeing streetwalkers etc.. thus leavin the provider on this board unknowing and unable to block him from enjoying her company
guest071811-3 is offline   Quote