Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70469
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453026
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47744
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-03-2010, 02:47 PM   #1
pmtguy
Registered Member

Default Questionable Quality In Little Rock

I think the providers in Little Rock may be making too much money. I have contacted 2 well reviewed providers and made appointments and had 2 no shows. I provided references to both and confirmed appointments within 90 minutes of the appointments.
pmtguy is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 02:53 PM   #2
Lily Blair
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3424
My ECCIE Reviews

They should be outted and burned at the stake as witches
Lily Blair is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 04:07 PM   #3
HSP
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmtguy View Post
I think the providers in Little Rock may be making too much money. I have contacted 2 well reviewed providers and made appointments and had 2 no shows. I provided references to both and confirmed appointments within 90 minutes of the appointments.
pmtguy though I do sympathize with your plight, such a blanket statement about rates isn't going to help. There are many wonderful providers in the area that would more than be willing to see you. I am sorry that you had a couple of bad experiences. Keep trying. I am sure it will be worth your time.

HSP
HSP is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 05:00 PM   #4
pmtguy
Registered Member

HSP I wasn't making a blanket statement about their rates. I think all the rates that I have seen have been fair and reasonable compared to other parts of the country for the services provided. The point I was trying to make is a provider is a no show she must be making enough money to turn business away. That would be like Walmart closing at 10pm if they hit their sales goal for the day. Probably a poor example, but I hope it helps make my point.
pmtguy is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 06:45 PM   #5
sadie
Account Disabled

User ID: 1867
My ECCIE Reviews

Well...this post threw me for loop, considering I was scheduled to see you tonight! First of all, insulting the quality of providers in Little Rock and comparing their service to walmart DOES ALSO insult ME. I was nothing but professional, and prompt in screening you and replying back. You cancelled our original appointment for last night due to "Family Emergency."(I replyed back VERY kind and understanding) Then said you were coming into Little Rock late this afternoon instead. If logic serves me correctly....it would be hard to arrive in Little Rock late afternoon (have time for two no shows with 90 min. comfirmation time in between posting this thread.)

When asking if this was you posting, you had a lovely rude, and disrespectful texting tone. My biggest pet peeve of all time.

SO, I am not going to no show you...I'm cancelling. Have a nice evening.
sadie is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 07:00 PM   #6
Lily Blair
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3424
My ECCIE Reviews

Lily Blair is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 07:21 PM   #7
bodyofagodbudha
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

ouch. Sadie I am turned on a lil.
bodyofagodbudha is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 08:39 PM   #8
Guest020111
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodyofagodbudha View Post
ouch. Sadie I am turned on a lil.
Better watch out, you might get a harder spanking than anticipated.
Guest020111 is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 08:49 PM   #9
Girl Nexxxt Door
Account Disabled

User ID: 4808

Woo hoo! Go, Sadie!

Whatever we may or may not be lacking, it's certainly not the ability to tell someone where to go, when appropriate!

May you & your right hand enjoy the rest of the evening!
Girl Nexxxt Door is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 09:44 PM   #10
lost4words
Registered Member

WOW! I would say he just shot the wrong wad!! Or swallowed to much crown? Either way he is the wrong kinda screwed now...... Sadie you just moved up a few on my list
lost4words is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 10:06 PM   #11
joeonthago
Gaining Momentum

Oh snap
joeonthago is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 04:20 AM   #12
MacTheKnife
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadie View Post
Well...this post threw me for loop, considering I was scheduled to see you tonight! First of all, insulting the quality of providers in Little Rock and comparing their service to walmart DOES ALSO insult ME. I was nothing but professional, and prompt in screening you and replying back. You cancelled our original appointment for last night due to "Family Emergency."(I replyed back VERY kind and understanding) Then said you were coming into Little Rock late this afternoon instead. If logic serves me correctly....it would be hard to arrive in Little Rock late afternoon (have time for two no shows with 90 min. comfirmation time in between posting this thread.)

When asking if this was you posting, you had a lovely rude, and disrespectful texting tone. My biggest pet peeve of all time.

Makes you want to throw something.

I have a question. Which one now is at the top of your all-time sh*t list, this one or Gorilla Nuts?
MacTheKnife is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 12:52 PM   #13
Miss Dreams
💋 Sugar Baby™ 💋

User ID: 3457
Location: ~ Saudi Arabia ~ London England ~ California - Las Vegas Boulevard/ the Strip ~ Las Vegas, Nevada
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadie View Post

Get 'Em Girl... In my opnion... He disrespected you!
Learn to treat a lady right and she will treat you!!!
heheeh.
Miss Dreams is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 12:53 PM   #14
Miss Dreams
💋 Sugar Baby™ 💋

User ID: 3457
Location: ~ Saudi Arabia ~ London England ~ California - Las Vegas Boulevard/ the Strip ~ Las Vegas, Nevada
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl Nexxxt Door View Post
Woo hoo! Go, Sadie!

Whatever we may or may not be lacking, it's certainly not the ability to tell someone where to go, when appropriate!

May you & your right hand enjoy the rest of the evening!

LOL!! Luv it, girl.
Miss Dreams is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 01:39 PM   #15
arkansasknight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Some guys just think the girls on here are street walking trash that should drop everything for them. I am here to tell you all that these girls are very special LADIES that spend their time and passion with us guys because they love what they do. They all have lives and families. If you treat a woman with respect you will get respect in return. Things happen. I have had to cancel and have had a few cancel on me, but most made it up because I was kind and understanding about it, as they were me. There will always be a few bad apples on both sides, but the ladies here I have never had an issue with. A little compassion goes a long way in life and respect even further. I understand your view. I have been there in other states and waited hours for someone to show up late, but I made the call that day so I knew it was a risk. If you don't make a day or two advance appointment you are lucky to get same day service. Just keep that in mind. Lucky. We could not have these fine women at all. Peace out......
arkansasknight is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women