Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59902
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 07-12-2012, 09:08 PM   #16
Submodo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
Donald Rumsfeld once said, you go to war with the army you have, not the army you want. Romney is the candidate we have. We had better find a way to win.
Nah, it was Cheney who said "avoid serving in the army you have, by repeated deferments, until you can be in charge of the army that you won't have to serve in"
Submodo is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 09:14 PM   #17
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submodo View Post
Nah, it was Cheney who said "avoid serving in the army you have, by repeated deferments, until you can be in charge of the army that you won't have to serve in"
Duck Cheney was a weasel! But he had great aim when he had a shotgun in his hands though!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 09:33 PM   #18
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Are y'all actually trying to argue that Bain Capital is the kind of solution you boys and girls feel are what the Tea Partiers believe is their idea of America? Romney has NO constituency. He's a pinko in tailored clothing.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 10:06 PM   #19
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

I cat believe that after BO getting his brains beaten out early about Bain in the polls, and Clinton that you chowder heads woulds still double down on this nonsense..Even James Carville thinks it stupid.

People do not care if Mitt is rich...

It's the economy stupid.

All Bain is...is another day that the left can be in denial and talk about something else.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 10:12 PM   #20
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Ego0maniacal Idiot

Rumsfeld was an ego-maniacal idiot.

Anyone with objectivity would know that the more fundamental issue was not the condition of the army.

. . . The important question was the honest justification for war and there simply wasn't any so they contrived one and concocted WMDs out of whole cloth.

Quote:
Donald Rumsfeld once said, you go to war with the army you have, not the army you want. Romney is the candidate we have. We had better find a way to win.
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 10:17 PM   #21
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Naw, i don't care if Mitt is rich. I care that he's a Pandering douchebag who can't convince anybody of his sincerity, right, left or center
Old 07-12-2012, 10:22 PM   #22
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

You're right, Yssup, Romney hasn't learned to fake sincerity as well as most politicians. It may be his downfall.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 10:36 PM   #23
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
Rumsfeld was an ego-maniacal idiot.

Anyone with objectivity would know that the more fundamental issue was not the condition of the army.

. . . The important question was the honest justification for war and there simply wasn't any so they contrived one and concocted WMDs out of whole cloth.
Rumsfeld is an extremely intelligent guy. You are an idiot. Besides, how is it even possible to make WMD's out of cloth? Also, since Rumsfeld is still alive, referring to him in past tense, is kind of, well, idiotic. The intelligence for WMD's was substantial. Rumsfeld, Bush and Cheney didn't make anything up. Leftists continue to make the false allegation that Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld lied about WMD's because they have no integrity. Acting in good faith, based on imperfect intelligence reports, doesn't make you a liar.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 10:53 PM   #24
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Joe, you don't get it. FastGoon is right. WMDs are made from whole cloth. It is all becoming clear now. Right before we invaded, Saddam had a white sale. That's why we didn't find the WMDs! Or maybe we didn't check the linen closet.

It makes sense now, FastGoon! Thanks!
Old 07-12-2012, 11:18 PM   #25
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

COG, Mitt HAS no sincerity. He doesn't even connect with the ultra-rich, who find his posturing vulgar. He's the worst kind of panderer. Those he's trying to assuage don't buy his stiff necked bullshit.

You want to lock step with him, then get down! But you know you'll be marching in an Orwellian zombie parade!

Please, continue to spout the virtues of the greatest American villians ever. Bushy and Rummy and their mammernem. Please joke about why this cou try's economy went into the shitter. And then fight against health care reform.

Once upon a time I coached Little League. A kid hit a scorching line drive to third base. Hit my third baseman square in the forehead. The third basman bent over, picked the ball up and threw it to first. I was amazed by his concentration, but shocked bynthenthickness of his skull.

How many of y'all played third?
Old 07-12-2012, 11:22 PM   #26
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I am in no way in lockstep with Romney. He's a statist puppet of the banksters. I've explained the circumstances where I might vote for him in several other threads. It's not because I like him. I just think he will slow the train to tyranny down for just a little bit, and maybe liberty lovers can mobilize enough to take over. Do I think it will happen? No, but it's our only chance.
Old 07-13-2012, 04:26 AM   #27
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I just think he will slow the train to tyranny down for just a little bit, and maybe liberty lovers can mobilize enough to take over. Do I think it will happen? No, but it's our only chance.
Based on what, exactly? His signing an insurance mandate? Sidestepping the 2nd amendment? Making money off people losing their jobs to the Chinese?

Help us out here.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 08:04 AM   #28
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Metaphor

Making WMDs "out of whole cloth" is a metaphor, you buffoon. It is not supposed to taken as a literal statement.

Look up the term and learn something.

There are different kinds of intelligence.

I have seen folks with advanced degrees that still about the most stupid people you can imagine.

Rumsfeld is like that. His huge arrogance overshadows his minor intelligence and thinks he is right merely because he said so just like his boss and everyone in that odious group.

. . . He enabled Bush to take this country down into the worst recession since the Great Depression and invading Iraq was a major component in digging that hole.

Quote:
Rumsfeld is an extremely intelligent guy. You are an idiot. Besides, how is it even possible to make WMD's out of cloth? Also, since Rumsfeld is still alive, referring to him in past tense, is kind of, well, idiotic. The intelligence for WMD's was substantial. Rumsfeld, Bush and Cheney didn't make anything up. Leftists continue to make the false allegation that Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld lied about WMD's because they have no integrity. Acting in good faith, based on imperfect intelligence reports, doesn't make you a liar.
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women