Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 11-06-2014, 11:56 AM   #61
savak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

classic godturd

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Modtards do not act within a vacuum. Every action that bonneleven (or any modtard for that matter) undertakes can be scrutinized and addressed by his peers in modtardville. You (members) simply need to bring it to our attention. If savak and inspector had not questioned the edit, modtardville would not have noticed the incident. In that regard you must police your own community.

Many of you operate under the misconception that, because you do not hear anything back when you RTM an incident, the incident is ignored. The truth of the matter is that many of you are retards and RTM some stupid shit, and you deserve to be ignored. But, you are not ignored. Every RTM is looked at. On the rare occasion that it involves the actions of a modtard the RTM is given extra scrutiny.

Whimpers' hard-on for Mokoa aside, SA modtards carry a pretty low profile in modtardville (until now)...........and that is a good thing.

bonneleven will learn to maintain that same low profile.......or he won't and he will go to the wheel.........look on the bright side.......Mokoa is looking pretty good today........ijs

Just a point of Order: while it is true that savaks' post was not restored, inspectors' quote of savaks' post was restored. Thus, the information was restored in a secondary manner and all of the original information is there to see in inspectors' "pure stream".
savak is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 12:28 PM   #62
bearf15amc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I thought it odd Bonn was made a mod due to his forum persona. I believe this the beginning of many more events. Power is the most abused drug...
bearf15amc is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 12:34 PM   #63
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Modtards do not act within a vacuum. Every action that bonneleven (or any modtard for that matter) undertakes can be scrutinized and addressed by his peers in modtardville.

And THAT is not a group you want to be criticizing you! LOL

You (members) simply need to bring it to our attention. If savak and inspector had not questioned the edit, modtardville would not have noticed the incident. In that regard you must police your own community.

Lessons they learned in the last year I think!

Many of you operate under the misconception that, because you do not hear anything back when you RTM an incident, the incident is ignored. The truth of the matter is that many of you are retards and RTM some stupid shit, and you deserve to be ignored. But, you are not ignored. Every RTM is looked at. On the rare occasion that it involves the actions of a modtard the RTM is given extra scrutiny.

They especially get frustrated hearing "Whisper just posted......"

Whimpers' hard-on for Mokoa aside, SA modtards carry a pretty low profile in modtardville (until now)...........and that is a good thing.

bonneleven will learn to maintain that same low profile.......or he won't and he will go to the wheel.........look on the bright side.......Mokoa is looking pretty good today........ijs

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm????

Just a point of Order: while it is true that savaks' post was not restored, inspectors' quote of savaks' post was restored. Thus, the information was restored in a secondary manner and all of the original information is there to see in inspectors' "pure stream".

From the Ruler of ModTardVille!
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 12:35 PM   #64
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearf15amc View Post
I thought it odd Bonn was made a mod due to his forum persona. I believe this the beginning of many more events. Power is the most abused drug...
He provides relevant and accurate information. More so than most of those that dislike him!
Old 11-06-2014, 12:38 PM   #65
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by inspector farquar View Post
It was pure stream. Gone now, forever. It was gold too. Real gold, I'm tellin' ya.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post
More than a bit overstated, I'd say.
Each of us is a legend in his/her own mind........who am I to begrudge a fucktard his moment in the sun......ijs
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 12:40 PM   #66
inspector farquar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Amen.

"Overstated" my ass.
inspector farquar is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 12:43 PM   #67
inspector farquar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
He provides relevant and accurate information.
You, sir, have not been paying attention.

I suggest you get back on the recruiting trail. Find another. It's almost Thanksgiving already.
inspector farquar is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 12:56 PM   #68
MsPrittiKitti
Account Disabled

User ID: 13184
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you St. C for your apologies!!
Im glad staff takes these issues seriously, and are looking into the matter.
Thanks again!!!
MsPrittiKitti is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 01:20 PM   #69
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

You retards getting all bent out of shape because of bonnelevens fucktard persona need to let that go. Judge him by what he does as a modtard.

bonneleven has stumbled out of the gate. That does not mean he cannot right himself and get his feet under himself. It will be a true test of his ability to adapt in the righting of himself as a modtard.

If he acts as a policeman, he will be a short termer. If he can learn to act as the invisible guy who cleans up on isle 3, his hiccup will be a lesson learned, and you will end up with a good modtard.

There is no reason that a modtard cannot interact with the community every day in a way that allows him to be who he is without coming across as threatening with his status. Retards like DeD, Mojojo and others do it every day.........he just needs to separate himself from that.

I understand that the natural response is to be intimidated by the authority of a modtard. But, the key to Whimpers success is he has learned the dirty little secret..........the modtard is in fact at a disadvantage in any cat fight with a retarded member of this board.........if the retard can keep his/her wits.

My point in all of this is.........thinck of bonneleven as a janitor, and not a cop........when he acts like a cop, you don't have anything to fear from him........unless you are acting like a piece of shit........ijs

If bonneleven treats you like shit when he has no cause to do so, RTM his ass........the same with any modtard.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 01:39 PM   #70
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
You retards getting all bent out of shape because of bonnelevens fucktard persona need to let that go. Judge him by what he does as a modtard.

bonneleven has stumbled out of the gate. That does not mean he cannot right himself and get his feet under himself. It will be a true test of his ability to adapt in the righting of himself as a modtard.

If he acts as a policeman, he will be a short termer. If he can learn to act as the invisible guy who cleans up on isle 3, his hiccup will be a lesson learned, and you will end up with a good modtard.

There is no reason that a modtard cannot interact with the community every day in a way that allows him to be who he is without coming across as threatening with his status. Retards like DeD, Mojojo and others do it every day.........he just needs to separate himself from that.

I understand that the natural response is to be intimidated by the authority of a modtard. But, the key to Whimpers success is he has learned the dirty little secret..........the modtard is in fact at a disadvantage in any cat fight with a retarded member of this board.........if the retard can keep his/her wits.

My point in all of this is.........thinck of bonneleven as a janitor, and not a cop........when he acts like a cop, you don't have anything to fear from him........unless you are acting like a piece of shit........ijs

If bonneleven treats you like shit when he has no cause to do so, RTM his ass........the same with any modtard.
If you are to use this affectionate adaptation of his monikor, I think it only correct to use the full expression: Francis Bonneleven

A gentle acknowledgement/reminder of this whole business. And, perhaps, a precursor.

It seems only right.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 01:41 PM   #71
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
RTM his ass........the same with any modtard.
What's to prevent the offending mod from being the one to "handle" the RTM? Burying the RTM and the complainer in the process.

Open forums prevent that. At least, until now.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 01:54 PM   #72
DickEmDown
Trick

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by TemptationTammie View Post
But will he continue to delete threads just because they paint him in a bad light? NO...
Will those that speak against him receive points? From bonn11, NO...from another Moderator, maybe...
Will he be going into infoshare and deleting those conversations that deal with him? Again, NO...
What will his limitations be? He's becoming well aware of what they are, please give him a chance
If you see anything to the contrary, please hit the RTM or PM an admin...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naughty_Jezabelle View Post
That is an excellent point ! The mods I've seen in my many years have been neutral and take on that role of a mod. I fear that people that lead with their emotions won't be able to separate their own agendas from the job.
They won't and usually don't...excellent point!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post
What's to prevent the offending mod from being the one to "handle" the RTM? Burying the RTM and the complainer in the process.
It's strongly recommended that Moderators do not "handle" issues dealing with them personally or in matters where they are "too close" to the subject matter. That's what the other Mods in the city are for...pass that shit off to them
DickEmDown is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 02:00 PM   #73
Whispers

Quote:
I understand that the natural response is to be intimidated by the authority of a modtard. But, the key to Whispers success is he has learned the dirty little secret..........the modtard is in fact at a disadvantage in any cat fight with a retarded member of this board.........if the retard can keep his/her wits.

I've always been amazed that New Mods don't bother to really read and understand the Guidelines. NOT knowing them is probably the thing that trips up most. That or trying to READ SOMETHING INTO THEM that is not really there.

Just as every forum on the board has a wealth of information buried in the history that is there for the reading I am sure there is little that is not already discussed in the MODs forums that can be used to research something.

Morderating the Mods is an entertaining pursuit at times!

Old 11-06-2014, 02:49 PM   #74
a10bomb
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Quote:

bonneleven has stumbled out of the gate.
stumbled??? More like full on face plant

But that's just my opinion. Don't point me Bro!!!

a10bomb is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 03:19 PM   #75
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Guest092216 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women