Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452822
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-18-2015, 06:00 AM   #1
phoenixfire_
Professional Girlfriend

User ID: 248583
My ECCIE Reviews
Default How "dressed up" do you expect her to be...

hello gentlemen..

for the men who typically and often visit with the high rated providers ($350+ per hour) Upon arrival to her in-call after time spent anticipating and daydreaming .....

how dressed up (or down) do you expect your lady of choice to be?
Stilettos , lingerie, stockings, garters, hair, makeup, jewels ... the whole nine????
Is it a bummer and turn off if she isn't ? Or do men even care?

Rate does not determine level of service but is that attire simply EXPECTED?

Ladies who dont mind chiming in that are not apart of that $350+ range ? Do you still dress to impress for each and every client? Heels? Stockings and garters... jewels??

....I DO know that I take a good amount of time getting ready before each appt. to practically wear nothing at all
phoenixfire_ is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 09:10 AM   #2
Holly Shields
Account Disabled

User ID: 303748
My ECCIE Reviews

I try to always dress up. I'm not in your price range tho. Even if its only for a few mins and it's off. Guys get turned on by looking. Girls get turned on by touch. Keep that in mind. Hope I can get to your level eventually If your asking that much you should ALWAYS be dressed up. That one girls thoughts tho
Holly Shields is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 09:19 AM   #3
phoenixfire_
Professional Girlfriend

User ID: 248583
My ECCIE Reviews

Let me clarify I am not in the $$$$ range at all
But like I said rates do classify service

I just wanted to know how many ladies truly go all out for every client and how many guys actually notice or care ??

Thanks for your response (;
phoenixfire_ is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 11:21 AM   #4
EastTexasGrown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

From my perspective as a client, it doesn't matter the $$ of the Provider. It is nice and remembered when a particular provider took the extra time to do something that highlightes her features. Sometimes that is a tight dress ... Sometines that is a tight mini skirt with a revealing top ... Some times that is lingerie... Sometimes that is wearing nothing but high heels. I do not feel hours or prep are required but I do want to see some effort. I recently had an encounter witha Provider who ddefinitely know what she physically was doing. I enjoyed that tremendously. However, when I arrived, she was wearing pajama bottoms. I do not intend to call her again. It is my opinion that the client is paying for the while experience ... Not just the act of completion.

Although I am not a Provider and have only been in the Hobby less than 1 month, it is my guess that Provider really wants regulars. If you have returning business, then you are more in control of who you see and do not see. So you are competing with other Providers in you advertised price range. Whatever you can do (without compromising your own integrity) to set yourself apart from other Providers in your $$ range ... Will bring clients back to you when they might have a few other options.

As I mentioned, I am fairly new to this. I am in the experimental phase and trying to find what I am actually looking for in a Provider. I eventually hope to stop experimenting and find several regulars. Hope this gives you a perspective of where my opinion is coming from.
EastTexasGrown is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 01:43 PM   #5
anita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41999
My ECCIE Reviews

I wear makeup, fix my hair/nails/toes, take a shower and spray perfume for all of my clients. I accommodate outfits requests as well. Otherwise, for an outcall I opt for the conservative look. As far as incall goes, I have to go get them from the parking lot, so I dress in a casual way. I always wear lingerie underneath though.

For guys I have seen before, I greet them at the door in lingerie. Always. Hug and kisses, ass grabbing and usually something pokes me .
anita is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 01:44 PM   #6
anita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41999
My ECCIE Reviews

I wear makeup, fix my hair/nails/toes, take a shower and spray perfume for all of my clients. I accommodate outfits requests as well. Otherwise, for an outcall I opt for the conservative look. As far as incall goes, I have to go get them from the parking lot, so I dress in a casual way. I always wear lingerie underneath though.

For guys I have seen before, I greet them at the door in lingerie. Always. Hug and kisses, ass grabbing and usually something pokes me .
anita is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 05:04 PM   #7
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Most important thing for me regarding attire is that it is appropriately discreet for any time spent in public with me and/or getting to the door for an outcall. Discretion trumps any specific look.

If I'm just knocking on her door and she's yanking me inside I really don't care what she's wearing and will help her get out of it as quickly as possible.
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 05:53 PM   #8
Simply Spice
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 219568
My ECCIE Reviews

I am a under $$$ provider and I look amazing at every call. I take great care of myself. Usually a nightie or I have a dress on

Money means nothing in this category and could I charge A LOT more for what I offer absolutely, but why.

I charge 440 for 4 hours of PSE bliss in which I am can dress the part of the most beautiful luxurious woman, or I can be the fantasy tramp some men want.

I will never understand women who charge outlandish rates, I don't care how good I am in bed (basically a goddess) and my personality is bar none one of the best you could ever find and I am the type of lady you just can't stop coming back too. I enjoy doing this. I am probably one of the classiest ladies inside and I can be seen as arm candy in the open or I can go bowling and drink beer.

I understand this is diamonds and tuxedos but I will never for the life of me understand why some women charge the insane rates they do.

So me being a very week reviewed very amazing provider. Though under the $$$$ "standard" I wear what a gent wants. I typically ask prior. If not I am in a skirt and blouse or beautiful dress.
Simply Spice is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 08:03 PM   #9
am-a-pleaser
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

It depends on where we are going. If we're just going to bed each other, remember the power of first impressions. Make-up is a very nice touch.

I want her dressed nicely for the event we go to. If the park, wear nice top and shorts. A concert, wear a sexy dress that impresses and heels. A club, wear sexy club attire. Strip club, wear something that will make the dancers jealous. A lady can dress well whether in jeans, top and skirt, sundress.

Even out to lunch, a lady can look good and still be dressed appropriately.

I think keeping the wardrobe fresh, stylish and age-appropriate for the lady.

The more impressive a lady is, and the more guys she impresses, the better her business becomes. The reputation builds.
am-a-pleaser is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 09:32 PM   #10
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by anita View Post

This is awl good except the perfume. Many guys should not risk the scent of another woman and some guys, like me, are allergic to strong scents. I say this even though I love how scent can intoxicate you and I don't have a SO. Seriously, none of the high end girls I see use any scent, at least made by man.
awl4knot is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 09:36 PM   #11
Simply Spice
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by awl4knot View Post
This is awl good except the perfume. Many guys should not risk the scent of another woman and some guys, like me, are allergic to strong scents. I say this even though I love how scent can intoxicate you and I don't have a SO. Seriously, none of the high end girls I see use any scent, at least made by man.

Allergic aka someone's wife. I would NEVER wear perfume for the sake of a mans wife. I don't car wit he like peaches vanilla or cream. I would never wear make up that was glittery or perfume EVER. Most sacred part of this job is discretion and I would never forgive myself if a man got caught because I was a durp and wore perfume.
Old 08-18-2015, 09:36 PM   #12
Simply Spice
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by awl4knot View Post

For our calls you would think I was a top clad business woman. Black slacks short heels and pretty blouse.
Old 08-19-2015, 12:07 AM   #13
TravelingGentleman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Nice thread.

1. Conservative.
2. Discreet.
3. Natural-scented.
4. Not lipsticky.

Accent instead of coat. Hint instead of flaunt. Demure instead of Flamboyant. Dress as such.

And to anyone who disagrees...remember that this is Tuxedos and Diamonds, not Flannel and Boxed Wine.
TravelingGentleman is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 05:59 AM   #14
NINA SIMONE
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 302832
My ECCIE Reviews

I am in the neighborhood $ and I go all out, the clients who book me usually have request for a specific outfit and I honor that request down to the color of stilettos.
NINA SIMONE is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 03:22 PM   #15
Andrea Davis
Seductive Concierge

User ID: 5808
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I always dress up....

Minus the fact you cannot wear shoes inside my incall. Its probably the first thing you notice is the shoe rack. I have my hair done, make up on, lingerie on and then a robe over so I am not answering the door in straight lingerie. Their is a sign on my door that says please remove your shoes. It a cultural thing and I prefer that people respect that.

If I am on an outcall I have a few token out fits that I wear. I love my skinny jeans with a blouse and blazer. I also have a great dress collection. I also keep a few pair of flats and heels with me. I have ran into a few times that guys at the last minute want me to come dressed casually so I will dress down my outfit with flats.

I also keep a go bag in my trunk with different outfits just in case I am already en route and they ask me to wear sweat pants, or jeans.
Andrea Davis is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women