Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
{vb:debugvardump notices}
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-04-2010, 10:46 AM   #1
April Showers
Account Disabled

User ID: 3082
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Photoshop- Before & After

Whenever I see a logo on a girls pic's I like to go check out the photograper to see what their rates are, location, specials, etc.

Today I was doing just that and I saw that this particular photographer had a gallery of before and after pic's posted to show what can be done with a little photoshopping. Very interesting!

Here's the LINK

Guy's- What to you think about this digital form of "cosmetic surgery"? Some of the pic's have had some major enhancement done.. how do you feel about expecting the girl in the after photos but getting the "as is" girl in the before shots?

Is a little touch up such as blemish/tattoo removal, skin smoothing here and there ok? What about tummy tucking, butt lifting and removing rolls?
April Showers is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 10:57 AM   #2
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I expect the pics to be an accurate, current representation of the provider.

That being said, I don't mind a little skin smoothing (not so much that it would completely change what you expect at the door), or tattoo removal (especially if the lady is trying to reduce chances of being identified through her pics)--but I love tattoos (unlike some); they turn me on.

If a lady can't post accurate, current pics, then they belong on BP or CL. LOL
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 11:07 AM   #3
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by April Showers View Post
Guy's- What to you think about this digital form of "cosmetic surgery"? Some of the pic's have had some major enhancement done.. how do you feel about expecting the girl in the after photos but getting the "as is" girl in the before shots?
Frankly, I think your pics, if they're accurate, suggest that you have close to what I consider the perfect woman's body. If you started photoshopping your own photos, I might lose my motivation to see you.

More generally, if a woman states upfront that she's removed tattoos from her pics to protect her identity, I'd be cool with that. Otherwise, I'm with charles... I'd lose my trust in her. (I'm also with charles that I find a few tasteful tattoos a turn-on; so many of the best times I've had between the sheets have been with tattooed ladies that Li'l Bluff starts twitching when a lady tells me she's tattooed. (He can't help it...) )

Not that a non-tattooed lady doesn't attract me either...

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 11:21 AM   #4
igat1969
Premium Access

Encounters: 134
Default Accuracy in Advertising Please

Hi April
nice contribution. I do my research on eccie and am generally expecting to see the lady in the pictures. If I don't, I am disappointed and put that in the review. Some web sites ask the reviewer to indicate if the photos are an accurate representation of the provider and in these instances I would indicate "No." I can agree that tatoo removal, not showing ones face etc. for privacy reasons are ok. Beyond that, I am probably a bit of a puritan but if I'm looking for a "tight package" with smooth skin then I'd hate to be misled by the pictures. Won't be pleasant for the provider either if the customer shows up expecting something very different.
All the women on that website belong on BP, CL etc - NOT on eccie etc.
igat1969 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 11:34 AM   #5
April Showers
Account Disabled

User ID: 3082
My ECCIE Reviews

No worries BCG! I don't photoshop my pic's except to cover a blemish or two! I have made the background on a few of them transparent but that's about it. I just got really curious after seeing what exactly it can do!

Just to clarify-- I am sure that most of the women on this photographers site are just wives, gf''s and brides to be that wanted to do the pic's as a gift for their SO's and are not actual providers. But I did get the link from a providers pic's.
April Showers is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 03:06 PM   #6
RebeccaRothko
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21423

Wow, on the first page they gave one a completely different breast! The second page is disturbing.
RebeccaRothko is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 03:42 PM   #7
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

I don't want photo-shopped pics of providers. It lends a sense of false advertising. I don't even care for the "glam" photos some providers post. Sure, it is one thing to look sizzling hot in photos, but it is an entirely different thing when the provider arrives not looking nearly as hot as her photos. Personally, I like the more amateurish photos that some providers use. They are more realistic and down to earth. They give me a better sense of what the gal "really" is like. So girls, keep on using those cell phone pics or non-professional photos.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 04:05 PM   #8
Tiffany Cums
Account Disabled

User ID: 5290
My ECCIE Reviews

I do think it is a little disturbing. I wouldn't mind if a girl smoothed a little of her skin, took out a tat or two, or a few scars....but when the pictures show a differant person altogether...that has gone way too far.

I love art. I love the female form. But, if one is paying for the lady in the pics, they should get exactly that, or something really close to it.

I think as long as you have reviews to look at, as well as the photoshoped photos, you should be alright. If there is mention that the lady looks differant, perhaps as the gentleman, it might be wise to ask for a real life photo of the lady before you follow through with the appointment. I wouldn't be offended in the least if I was asked to send a real life photo, but then again, that's what all of mine are!
Tiffany Cums is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 04:16 PM   #9
jimbo
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by April Showers View Post

Here's the LINK

......... Some of the pic's have had some major enhancement done..

Actually, everything done on that website is really easy to do in photoshop. It would take me less than 5 mins to do each of those changes. If anyone wants to, they can email me a photo for touch up.
jimbo is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 05:12 PM   #10
Amillia_Winter
Edible arrangements

User ID: 16003
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I photoshop my pix but not by smoothing skin or removing wrinkles, but I'll take me out of the background and put me somewhere else... does that bother some guys?
Attachment 10197
Amillia_Winter is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 05:23 PM   #11
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Wouldn't bother me...unless of course you photoshop yourself into a pic with my SO. LOL
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 06:15 PM   #12
Gump42
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums View Post
I wouldn't mind if a girl smoothed a little of her skin, took out a tat or two, or a few scars....
Even that is too much. It's false advertising which leads to disappointment. This isn't internet dating and it's not an inexpensive hobby. What's worse is that the hobbyist will get a bad rap for canceling if he's not happy with what he sees.

Perhaps misleading pictures are the norm in this business. I prefer home shot, amateur pics as I want to see a woman's flaws up front. Honesty is the best policy IMO. No one expects you ladies to be flawless.
Gump42 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 06:30 PM   #13
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

Well the hard-lined hobbyist in me can feel the hairs on my neck prickle at the thought of extreme retouching that would result in a perceived bait and switch and perhaps elicit cries for truth in advertising, however that may be too far of an extreme for sanity sake.

In some instances, retouching is beneficial such as tattoo removal for identity protection, although skilled planning of photo poses with props and costumes can achieve this, but I agree with others, if digital manipulation occurs, it should be noted and explained. I don't generally mind tattoos, unless of course the mood strikes me to have the innocent girl-next-door experience.

That does raise another perspective. This is an industry/activity based on fantasy. Some softening and smoothing helps perpetuate the fantasy aspect. Provided it is not completely misleading, I think some "digital make-up" may enhance the overall experience, in some cases. Of course, I am also kinda weird in that sometimes I like my more regular providers to dress up as nurses, librarians, real estate agents etc.

Some creativity with photo galleries are nice especially for themes. For instance, I have never met her, but that one gal Reese that has the look of a Coca Cola Pin-Up Girl, and those photos make me long for a chance to actually meet her. Most of her reviews indicate she is indeed the "real thing." Does it matter that her photos were framed by some graphics software to look like Coke postcards? I don't think so.
ANONONE is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 11:36 PM   #14
Carrie Hillcrest
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 167
My ECCIE Reviews

The retouching in those photos is way, way overboard.

Even if you're just getting sexy pics done as a gift for your SO, it's too much -- he knows your boobs don't look like that and likes them as they are, so why the pixel boob job? It's even worse if you're trying to use heavily retouched photos as provider marketing.

But there's a HUGE difference between that sort of retouching and just adjusting some unflattering shadows or smoothing out a few wrinkles (not eliminating them, just making them less of a distraction from the rest of the image). Retouching should fix the inaccuracies that are inevitably produced when creating a still, two dimensional image of a moving, three dimensional person. When you meet a person, you don't (I hope) fixate on just the flaws; it's a lot harder to do that when looking at a photo. The eye is just naturally drawn to them. You should look more like yourself after good retouching, not less.

My photos are retouched, but I don't think they're anything like the before and afters on that site. Thankfully. I actually jokingly asked my photographer to give me six pack abs in one of them, but the request was declined. There went my bodybuilding market share.
Carrie Hillcrest is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 01:24 AM   #15
onehitwonder
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 27124

The guys good at what he does, thats for sure. (and HE wasn't hard to look at either!) A stetchmark or line here or there is, imo acceptable. However if you are a provider then it should be "what you see is what you get." Your photos are a large part of your marketing.

just sayin.....

sidenote: the maternity photos were sweet
onehitwonder is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women